If you died today, would you be 100% certain that you are going to Heaven?

If you died today, would you be 100% certain that you are going to Heaven?
Here's how to be sure:
>Romans 3:23: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
If you're reading this, you're a sinner. If you're not, you're still a sinner. You are a sinner, I am a sinner. We've all sinned. You need to understand that first and foremost
>Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death
Because of your sin, you are dying. You will die someday, and it is inevitable. Understand this
>Revelation 20:14: And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
You die once on Earth, this is the wages of your sins. But some people are going to be going to second death, which is known as the lake of fire, or Hell. But it's not just death and hell going, there are more
>Revelation 21:8: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Notice what it says, "all liars" are going. I've lied before, you've probably lied before. This is such a common sin, you need to be fearful of this. You will join death and hell in the second death. That is what Hell is, eternal death.
>Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
I cut off Romans 6:23 earlier. As we can see here, the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. What that means is that while we have the "wages" of the first death, we do not need to go to the second death. We have a gift from God, and that is eternal life. But will even sinners get this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6grvdptpNxg
youtube.com/watch?v=soYMGeqHzpI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Romans 5:8: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus Christ died for you. He didn't do that thinking you were worthy by your mighty works, he did it because he loved you even though you were a sinner. So we are all sinners, and we all deserve death, and we all deserve Hell, and yet we have a gift of eternal life from Christs death. Is his death the end though?
>1 Corinthians 5:3-4: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
Christ died for our sins, he was buried in the Earth, and he rose again on the third day. And as it said in the verse above, He did this for us. He gave us the gift of not eternal death in Hell, but eternal life in Heaven. How do we get this gift of eternal life though?
>Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Read this verse again, with power this time. We can escape the second death which we all deserve by believing on Christ. This is good news. This is gospel. Confess the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved. Look at the most famous verse in the Bible
>John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Anyone, who believes. Whosoever believes, will not perish but have everlasting life. It continues on
>John 3:17-18: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
God sent Jesus to save us and not condemn us, but you will be condemned if you don't believe.

>Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
After we get justified by faith, there is of course one more thing. Peace. We will have peace. We do not need to worry about what will happen to us after death, because we are saved. What happens if we sin though? What happens if we stop believing?
>Romans 8:38-39: For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
When we are saved, we are saved. Once saved, always saved. Nothing at all can separate you from your salvation.
To wit:
>we all sin
>we all deserve Hell
>Jesus died, was buried, and rose again for our sake
>believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved
>Your salvation is eternal
I'll end this with a prayer. If you say it truly believing every word, you are saved
Dear Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner. I know I deserve to go to Hell. But I believe you died on the cross for me and rose again. Please save me right now and give me eternal life. I'm only trusting in you, Jesus. Amen.

youtube.com/watch?v=6grvdptpNxg

>I think I'm saved therefore I am
>protestant-burger logic

Find someone to teach you Christianity.

Heaven isn't real, retard.
>REEEEEEE stop playing pretend wrong

>he didn't read it

Heaven is real retard

>tfw the nagging uncertainty of whether or not god is real will be with me my entire life, rendering me incapable of committing to atheism or any religion and an anxious wreck even on my death bed

1 John 5:13

13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

ok bud, keep telling yourself that instead of reading the bible and seeing Him for yourself

I was raised christian, trust me I've seen plenty of the bible for 20 years of my life

Holy shit a pastor anderson meme YES.

Somebody needs to make a Pastor Anderson pepe and send it to him. I really want him to address Sup Forums some day.

I'm curious though, what makes you so sure it's real

The only way to survive after the death of our earthly body, is to develop our essence and crystallize our true self. Esoteric philosophy is spoopy

There was statistical analysis done that showed it is nearly impossible for the big bang theory to be true.

Therefore there is a true god.

Christianity is the only religion with any historical validity behind it, with events of The Bible paralleling many secular historical accounts

I'm 100% sure Christianity is real.

I want to go where my loved ones are, even if they are sinners. I only respect followers of Christ who anticipate taking their families with them, not concerned with their own seat in Heaven. Selfish trash.

Who told ray comfort about Sup Forums???

>There was statistical analysis done that showed it is nearly impossible for the big bang theory to be true.

link?

I'm just enjoying the current experience. I will not be returning to a human existence once this one ends.

Heaven is not what you think it is....

And if they harden their hearts and refuse the gift of grace? You would rather be in Hell with them?

Matthew 10:35-37

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

heaven, hell, god, devil, diety, life, death,

spoiler alert:
its you.

It was my old teacher, he is like a well-known statistician.

Let me find it, hold on,.

This is a LONG fucking debate, like 2 hours long.

I watched the whole thing and also had a course with him. He broke down the statistical analysis to us, he does that somewhere in here in the debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=soYMGeqHzpI

"I want to learn how to make more blonde women" mein kamph chapter 1 verse 69.
Hitler was pretty dope. Jesus was kind of a fag for the forgive and forget shit. I guess you should forgive muslims for terrorist attacks.

?

stop being dumb

God actually brought foreign barbarians into countries as a way to punish them for their faggotry.

The Bible condones defending yourself against invaders too.

>The Bible condones defending yourself against invaders too.
?

Hitler killed Jews is all I'm saying. The Jews did kill Jesus memba! But in all seriousness Christianity is a cucked religion. Even king David had thousands of concubines. Yet Christian's today only have sex after marriage and to one partner. Christian's like the pope apologize for Muslim attacks. And many new age churches even accept gay people. Your Christian rock is terrible music and the all churches have a problem with pedophilia. How can Christian's claim to hold moral superiority when they diddle little kids.

tell me more user

>Cuckolicks
>Christian

All the denominations fuck little kids. This happens because some members of the church are so sexually frustrated that they pretty on the weakest members of society. Muslims and Jews also fuck little kids. Something about Abrahamic religions leads to pedophilia.

“If the thief is caught while breaking in and is struck so that he dies, there will be no bloodguiltiness on his account. But if the sun has risen on him, there will be bloodguiltiness on his account. He shall surely make restitution; if he owns nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft” (Ex. 22:2-3).

God literally ordained the Israelites to kill all of the civlizations in the promised land as well, because they were similar to the Muslims in the way that they could not co-exist with other religions.

>All the denominations fuck little kids
Are you fucking retarded?

They love to molest. I have spoken to several women that have been abused by denominations that are not Catholic. An no I'm not retarded. I'm pretty sure calling people retarded is a sin in your religion. Lul

Sadly, I'm 100% sure I'm not going to heaven because heaven doesn't exist. Good news is I'm not going to hell either.

Enjoy believing as an adult that santa claus will give you presents if you're on his nice list though.

>3 people being diddled means all Christians do it

okay i will keep believing

> Your a retard Reeeeeee
Never said that all Christian's diddle. I'm just saying it is a problem for Abrahamic religions. Repent for calling me a retard and say you are sorry like Jesus would. Pro tip you will not because you are not a good person. Just because you are Christian does not mean you are a good person and deserve to go to Disneyland in the sky. I know plenty about Christianity. Heaven is supposed to be a place where all you do is literally worship God in harmony with all other Christian's while experiencing eternal bliss for eternity.

It's not rude if it's true