BATTLE OF HOUSTON: IT'S FUCKING REAL EDITION

New video from local news on the FB page for the "This is Texas" counter protest confirms that antifa has been contacted and have confirmed they will be there to news orgs. Parks and Rec also confirm that antifa have gotten permission to be there for their rally. THIS IS REAL, WE'RE GONNA HAVE SOME GODDAMN FUN. Sadly, parks and rec has said no chairs, canopies, grills, or catering trucks will be allowed... so no bbq.

If you were not sure that this was real, it has been confirmed by local media, and by officials in county offices. the count on the event page is now 494 going and 1.2k interested.
> faceberg. com/events/263150144151714/?ti=cl

the most current update on the FB page will follow

Update May 26, 2017

#1- Antifa & our opposition. We have been informed that Antifa has been in contact with parks & rec in Houston and they WILL BE COMING. We are also aware that that BPP has called a few out of state chapters to come help them June 10 & they have asked a few street gangs as well as 2 illegal alien groups to join them. Of course this changes nothing since we knew they would show, we just didn't know how many. As of now it looks like they will have a decent crowd. HPD knows about BPP & the street gangs and is planning accordingly.

#2 Parks & Recreation have advised us that no chairs or canopies will be allowed in the park. Also no BBQ grills or cooking is allowed on park grounds. We pretty much figured this was going to be the case. It's a shame but what can you do.

#3- Conduct. It goes without saying how we should act as Texans (the good guys), but it's worth mentioning again. First off just know this rally is not about race. We are not promoting racism at this rally! If that is your agenda then you might want to stay home. This rally is about protecting the Sam Houston Monument in Hermann Park as well as sending the message & putting measures in place & applying pressure on Abbott & Texas Legislators to protect our monuments in the state of Texas. This rally is also a "show of force" to tell these groups like Antifa, NOLA, BPP, etc, that we will protect our monuments not just in Texas but around the country. Make no mistake, America will be watching this rally, let's give every freedom & liberty loving American hope that there are still people out there that are willing to get off their couch and fight for what's right. I know many of you including myself & others would love to introduce Antifa & others to the Texas way of doing things, but we must control our anger & act appropriately. No one should attack any of the opposition unless you are defending yourself from attack. We don't need our fellow Texans & Patriots locked up over some stupid crap. You guys & gals know the law and the appropriate way to act in public.

#4- the media. As sure as Texas's sky is blue you are likely to be asked by the media to give an interview. Please remember the media is not your friend. They will twist your words and try to make us look bad. Remember, to the liberal media III%ers, Militias, Conservatives are the bad guys, everyone remembers how the Bundy Ranch supporters were treated right? We will have PR people out there at the rally, it's best to direct the media to talk to them. If you must speak on camera (bc we know a few will anyway), please remember you are representing the people of Texas. Keep your comments about the Monument, why you're there & about how those in history who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

#5- HPD. I just got off the phone with HPD & they said open carry is not going to be an issue. The Lt. wants to verify some things with Park & Rec and he is going to get back to me. Also David with OCT is going to talk to HPD and ask some other questions concerning guns and as soon as we get that info we will pass it on. The Lt just stressed to obey the law & there will not be an issue. There is going to be a conference call between This Is Texas and HPD so that we can have all of our questions answered as well as answer any questions the HPD team has for us. We'll pass along any info that you need to know.

#6- walking canes. HPD said they will not have an issue with walking canes if you need one medically. The Lt. said that doesn't mean you can carry around a stick or 2x4 and call it a cane. It must be a walking cane!

#7- The Lt at HPD is checking on large flag poles for those who wanted to fly Texas size flags. Again he doesn't think that will be a problem & wants us to have strong enough poles to support the flags, but he is double checking for us & will let us know at the communication conference.

#8- "This Is Texas" has not gone to any other event page on FB and posted our event there, we ask that you please show us the same curtisy and respect. Any outside event posted on our page or event page will be deleted. If it becomes a problem we will have to take further action.

---I think that about covers it all. HPD said they are going to get us that protest packet by days end. Soon as we get we'll pass the info along. This is going to be a huge event and we can't thank each one of y'all enough. Texas is going to send a clear message June 10, 2017!
God bless

>REMINDER

>VIDEO REFERENCED IN OP

bump cause sliding

bumping again

and again.

BUMP

man, I posted this shit too late. shoulda been watching instead of out driving.

didn'tread shit but,

bump

bump from jersey

pls rape them, texans

Austin fag here. I plan to be there if I can. Maybe it'll be more eventful than the May Day demonstrations here.

Don't you die on me, thread

ooooooh this is gonna be fun!

Wish I could go, but I'll be there in spirit! Good wishes from PA Texans!

I'm in Dallas, white rock lake area. I can't be bothered to drive the 4 hours to Houston. Call me when they start shit in North Texas.

>Sam Houston cucked during the civil war
>150 years later, leftists are targeting his legacy

Serves him right.

bumping

Az giving its good graces.

Man this is cringe. I can't wait to take pictures of the lards Houston I famous for. I'll be there.

also no promoting
s&r'd :^j

i can't be the only one degenerately looking forward to the livestreams of this.
tejas, make us proud to be Americans again
unleash the purity of violence