/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: Kitty a QT

Quick Rundown:
DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacks made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

New info:
>31 Maute members killed, 13 AFP soldiers killed
>Duterte heads to Iligan(50km from Marawi) to visit wounded soldiers and pay respect to fallen troops
>foreigners found among slain terrorists
>AFP will completely contain the entire city within a week
>power back on
>Heavy fighting in brgy. Basak, Bangon and Gandungat
>large parts of Western Marawi under control
>air strikes are being conducted
>more reinforcements to arrive

Background
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating
>Duterte now allows citizens of Mindanao to have weapons to defend themselves
>Maute, Abu Sayaff ,and BIFF forms a new group loosely translated as ISIS of the East
>NPA has been confirmed to execute offensives in Mindanao and presumably other parts of the country
>Fog of war is still thick only the confirmed deaths are the reliable data for the happenings

STAY ALERT FOR EARTHQUAKES

Videos:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867769218359582721/pu/vid/632x360/xUPb_1qK85u2rFRb.mp4
youtube.com/watch?

LAST THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/26/17/foreign-terrorists-among-killed-in-marawi
youtu.be/SN0oC23EQnE
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/philippines-forces-hit-militants-civilians-wave-white-flags-47674291
archive.is/X5sWV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you keep it bumped and create new generals?

2nd for Veronica

because theres really no happenings
and only /r/philippines putting some wood on the fire

Malaysian, Indonesian and Singaporean among the slain terrorists
news.abs-cbn.com/news/05/26/17/foreign-terrorists-among-killed-in-marawi

Duterte is an evil fascist misogynist

Doesn't matter if nothing is happening as of now. Thread can still be going

7th for Ilaga

Bump for based Philippines
Eradicate the Isis cancer!

bump ;_;

Cagayan de Oro here, been lurking since 2k10 and this is my first time replying to these thread since muh proxy is banned.

Here's a mini happening in my area
MNLF camp has been burned down by the army and the settlers themselves, urges us to keep quiete.

wew
that's a happening

HARINAWA

I want moar updates

I have a lot of friends up Luzon keep these updates coming. Although they are probably protesting this so fuck them anyway.

will update but in the meantime, we're also monitoring the NPA up in the mountains of OPOL; they have been quiete for awhile now and have ceased to ask for revolutionary tax.

Philippine born, not like that matters here though.
Just came back from vacation in Luzon, it was nice until I heard the lockdown a couple days ago. I'm kinda upset that people in America would bash our president, despite them not even being in the philippines

I actually like him. He's got the balls of a leader and gets shit done unlike the previous one. I haven't even heard of him.

keep safe dude. thanks for the updates!

MNLF camp? interesting.. I thought they were friends with the president?

>they have been quiete for awhile now and have ceased to ask for revolutionary tax.
They're probably scared shitless of martial law being enforced again

They know their days could be numbered

Southern Manila here. Lmao go kill yourselves mindanao scums

Not anymore apparently
Time to kill muzzies

Why you hating on them though. They're victims

hes a rape baby,

>Southern Manila

Just a richfag living in his gated community, but cries at the thought of getting mugged

Or he's a memeposter

HARINAWA
also
>cooking muslim brains
U M A

Why are there so few flip posters today?

The other days, whenever I woke up the newly created thread from the day before had already reached its bump limit, with the then current nearing its own

Is it because it's Saturday?

HARINAWA

HARINAWA

If Sugbo came from Scorched Earth against the muslims, is Sugbuan the celebration thereof?

Background of the festival anyone?

Why do you Tagalogs even bother when you're all so shit at English.

Siesta

celebrating bon odori desu
Cebu is the weebest

We won't be getting news soon

The situation is being downplayed

The media probably wants to keep broadcast locally because those muslim fighters are just a bunch of attention seeking faggots

Give them attention internationally and they win

Araw kasi ng pahinga. Baka namamasyal kasama ng mga kamag anak o may kalandiang mga babae.

On fridays we go drinking after work or fuck off to some cheap resort. "Team building"

HE DECRARE MARTIAL RAW

You could always download YouTube videos of news report footage from searching Marawi and sort it by date, and make a compilation of it

Proud of my fellow jihadi countrymen
We have 3 states full of them (wins elections)
While indonesia has one

Goys, I'm literally shitting in my pants right now. I wanted to visit Davao City and General Santos after I've been to Palawan, will I be safe?

I hope some people from the inside would share. Not on facebook though, that shit's toxic.

HARINAWA

You're saying most Flip posters here are normies?

Neither of these cities are in any potentially dangerous area. There's lockdowns and plenty of checkpoints in these cities due to Martial law
Davao even had 0 reported crime on the first day of Martial law

I have a gut feeling that something bad would happen. But I don't know the situation there so don't take my word for it. Have a safe trip.

how do I get a pinay gf?

Be American

Harinawa
What does it mean?

>American media is constantly berating the Philippines leader
>ISIS, who is used to destabilize Syria for the US interest, suddenly starts creeping into Philippines without any resistance
Really makes you think

then what

I'm heading off to work now

Keep this thread bumped up until the rest of the Flip posters arrive

I hope Austrieanon, Slovakanon and that other Norwegian poster stops by here too

Try to look for more videos, eg. recent news reports of clashes, and maybe compile it into a compilation

Hari+nawa or are you not a flip?

Dude just look for a dating app like Tinder or Chatous. There are dozens of them who are just waiting for the white cock. Just be careful that they aren't just behind your money

Deus Vult

Go find one I guess. There's a friend of mine who has a pinay gf and he told me that he just talked to her.(The American thing was just a joke btw)

GOTT MIT UNS
youtu.be/SN0oC23EQnE

Any update on the situation in Basilan and Sulu?
I heard most of Basilan us under control

I really really hope that the government would neutralize the communist bandits after maute is finished. Once communism is expelled from this country peace will come.

Praise be to God the highest

Wasn't he looking for the equivalent of "God wills it"?

This would be easier if us sinners went to church.

>every thread related to asian the anglo-german muh dick brigade muhdicks all over it

Nigger behavior.

>Philippines forces hit militants; civilians wave white flags
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/philippines-forces-hit-militants-civilians-wave-white-flags-47674291

harinawa is pretty comfy though. probs the best rough translation thats meme-worthy

I would say "Itinakda ng Panginoon" would be the closest but my english is better than my tagalog since my parents were originally from CDO. Didnt learn a lick of bisaya though

HARINAWA

>natural calamities strike; local MSM humanitarian/donation drives errywhere
>displacement crisis due to internal armed conflicts; local MSM is almost mum
Really puts the joggin in my noggin.

So I was over at another thread, I've noticed most Pinoys were pretty bluepilled on foreign dictators and I asked around and got this based response. I hope you guys keep on taking the redpills and spread the knowledge among your autistic and normie friends

(You)

>Afganistan - ??? - ???
Total shithole.
>Iraq - Saddam - shit
He deserved to die. He really was brutal and deserved to be hung, but we should have never went into Iraq regardless.
>Libya - Gadaffi - /ourguy/
For the most part, yes.
>Syria - Assad - good
The last bastion of strength against Western/Wahhabist imperialism. Yes.
>Turkey - Erdogan - shit
Yes.
>Russia - Putin - redpilled or controlled opposition
Knows about (((Them))). Supports /ourguys/ in the ME. He is redpilled. A very useful ally, for now.
>China - Mao - ???
Deserves a million deaths.
>China - Xi Jin Ping - ???
Deserves a million deaths. The Chinese are locusts when it comes to natural resources and commie pieces of shit.
>Vietnam - Pol Pot - shit
Commie scum who deserved a million deaths
>Best Korea - Kim Jung Un - ???
You'll get mixed feelings on him. Commie scum who terrorizes his people but also sticks up the (((them))).

Calling Xi Jinping a commie is the bluest of pills

maybe not commie per se, but globalist wouldve been a better answer

Is that his kid?

HARINAWA

If US didn't support mujahedin terrorists and didn't intervene in Afghanistan it would have breiefly become a Soviet satellite state up to 1991 then become a stable independent nation later like those -stan states beside it.

>Chatous
I thought I was the only one who knew about this

For anyone else reading, it's full of indoneshits

Welp, US' main export is War. They had to fuck something up. They can't help it. It's as if the whole country is predisposed to war like niggers are predisposed to violence. Maybe if their citizens were brave and go against their govt, things wouldve been different.

child to his second wife which is his current common law spouse.

test?

Finally I can post shit

Cleansing happening in mindanao. Communists are shitting themselves in the mountains. Basically they don't have rights now.

North Cotabato here

More checkpoints + frequency with the recent bombings/landmines by the NPA.

A bunch of helis passing through to Davao and all over the place

This. Even being brazilian when I was on Okcupid there were so many filipinas throwing themselves at me it was stupid.

Finally

>some retard used a Philippine flag as a shade for a caged dog in a pickup truck
archive.is/X5sWV

Any ideas on the rebel numbers in the city?

Good luck pinoybros!

Passfags were literally plebit tier cancer

A pic of OV-10 Bombing the rebels

>Tabako is still alive.

Someone send him to marawi with shillanes.

They are not expert enough to do so as even in the most boring of days /sg/

Bump
Don't let this thread die guys

Probably over 100 considering there are rumors of private armies participating

Why are we letting this norwegian cuck make a /pg/?

Who's the qt in OP

Kill all the Muslims. Let god sort em out

Kill em all. No news needed. bury in Mass graves or cremate. Say they were fighting :)

Tagalog genocide when?

Manila should sink to the bottom of the ocean, in fact the whole island of Luzon should.

Smash the Tagalog race!

>88
HARINAWA

>worshiping a psychopath that genocides his own population

fucking jungle gooks

>tfw Operation Commiecoast will soon commence

BRING IT ON RODY

>ayyy lmao

>being this new

Drug users and dealers are not even people

Non-Tagalog diaspora here

I want to visit the islands next summer, which regions can an English speaker get by in?

user, if you just want okay-ish Flip Puss then go to Makati Ave but if you want everyone to throw themselves at you, you go to Angeles city, it used to be near the old US Base and there are a lot of whores looking for that white sausage. Been there once for my Uni thing and saw a lot of half breeds, its quite depressing