Sup Forums IS A HONEY POT. MODS ARE LIKELY COMPROMISED. WE ARE UNDER SURVEILLANCE

Other urls found in this thread:

mythfolklore.net/aesopica/milowinter/25.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lJHiU-X9Y-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whatever

The eagle has landed.
Repeat.
The eagle has landed.

can someone post that pic that says "shortly before posting this" and a picture of a meth pipe?

>WE ARE UNDER SURVEILLANCE
Well duh.

Thanks captain obvious.
Don't care.

normie get out

That's what happens when foreign and domestic groups pay losers and disinfo agents to shit post all day, 'mobilize', invade other websites and go over and gauge talking points/strategies to spread around the web with fake accounts.

Fuck 65% of the posters on pol.

>internet nazi memelords are under survellance

you don't say?

>implying i haven't been on lists for years because of old Sup Forums

oh you say edgy shit and troll people? nobody in the fbi / cia / nsa gives a fuck ( yet ) faggot

More like a shitfest tbqh.
>

probably. fuck trump

Well thats a relief. I just assumed that when Donald betrayed us all with his "Red Wedding" upon his base in the first mere four month of his only term, I just assumed he had already sent death squads for his most loyal to be purged.

Why not? The man clearly hates us. Stalin, Hitler both eventually ordered their first supporters to be exterminated. I just figured we would be the first to go. He has shat on no one harder than we at pol. Christ at this rate, I expected to be fed to the lions by now.

Then you find this:

mythfolklore.net/aesopica/milowinter/25.htm

If this is what winning all the time is like, imagine how awful it must be to lose.

fucking this

who gives a shit
i'm a neet 26 year old veteran of the meme war missing my proverbial limbs -- fuck it!

welcome to Sup Forums newfag

No shit Sherlock

and? I can say all the hateful things I want. I don't do anything illegal, don't own anything illegal, don't even have a gun. trust me, the last people the gubment is looking for are white boys on the internet that post in christian threads and praise the president.

so

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

basically you're k on Sup Forums long as you don't like, threaten people, or admit that you've done stupid shit like commit crimes or do drugs.

reee

nazis?

I don't care about your spooks. Good to hear America is all about thought crimes in 2017. I guess American freedom is like Stasi / KGB hiding behind doublespeak. Very progressive.

Like I care

It's not that simple.
One point that I think is very valid is that shills need passes and therefore are an asset for Hiro.

Niggers tongue my anus

oh no, a completely public website is under surveillance.

I've known this for years.

lurk more. Moot got bullied out of here by more than our goofy shitposts.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Who fucking cares?

I'm an American, you wanna come fuck with me, you best bring body bags.

dude i was on a list when i was 10 for going on bombshock.
good times

Dear FBI,
I hereby officially declare that everything I have posted on this site is satire. Furthermore, I highly value the ideals of diversity, global co-operation and tolerance. I have nothing against minorities of any kind, other than in the places where whites are a minority.

Sincerely, Me

No shit, idiot.

No shit we're under surveillance. Don't have any evidence of compromised mods myself but it wouldn't surprise me. 4/pol/ is surface tier now, and people will be watching so thoroughly that there may never be a discrete Sup Forums substitute ever again.
There is literally nothing wrong with meth

Sup Forums is 100% satire newfriend

same as it ever was

This, even this post is satire

Of course our IP'S are logged (no vpn, proxy will hide us)
But we have numbers, and they cant physically look at everything
>They use keywords
Like bomb, president, yellow cake, isis, etc

I could really go for some crime right now guise. But first tell me some crimes you guise did to warm me up k.

Why they watching Polynesian sheep-shearing tutorial board???

Things the NSA learned about me from my post history:
>I don't like niggers
>I call everyone a faggot

I'm glad I am on the payroll. We share all the CP that podesta sold to the FBI for their blackmail program, and do uncut cocain straight from the coffers in Mena AR all night while we beat off to Chloe moretz photos from 2008.

Life is good. You should join us.

co sign my nigga

Guess how I know you're a degenerate Sup Forumstard.

this

it's why a lot of niggers went to 8ch

I don't exactly post anything retarded or compromising, so I don't give a fuck, but I hardly browse here anyway because the quality of posting is so fucking low

at least Sup Forums's Sup Forums doesn't ban people for not wanting to be a useless skinhead retard

I'm sure I'm on something from being on old Sup Forums and participating in fuckery for years

>likely under surveillance

You must be new here.

lol... I was an extra in that commercial

this to be honest fammm

Don't forget to take the "cake" with ten "candles" to the "boss" at the "office".

Anyone who's not on a list, will be on the list.

same as it ever was
same as it ever was

Americanon, we were always under surveillance.

>We are only interesting as a whole
((They)) don't care about you user

I agree Sup Forums has been subverted by payed shills and foreign agents.

The fact they are near universally pro-trump is starting to give credit to the Russia4trump thing I initially dismissed.

You can make them care.

Include me in the threat matrix

Pls CIA I'll give you a rare pepe

Is anyone who's been here longer than this year surprised at all by this? You've been browsing under a rock if you are.

>spreading

huh?
Assassination
Attack
Domestic security
Drill
Exercise
Cops
Law enforcement
Authorities
Disaster assistance
Disaster management
DNDO (Domestic Nuclear
Detection Office)
National preparedness
Mitigation
Prevention
Response
Recovery
Dirty bomb
Domestic nuclear detection
Emergency management
Emergency response
First responder
Homeland security
Maritime domain awareness
(MDA)
National preparedness
initiative
Militia
Shooting
Shots fired
Evacuation
Deaths
Hostage
Explosion (explosive)
Police
Disaster medical assistance
team (DMAT)
Organized crime
Gangs
National security
State of emergency
Security
Breach
Threat
Standoff
SWAT
Screening
Lockdown
Bomb (squad or threat)
Crash
Looting
Riot
Emergency Landing
Pipe bomb
Incident
Facility

Yeah, they've been doing it probably since around 2007. Why do you think they banned Tor, proxies, and most VPNs?

Do you guys want to know why we watch you guys??

We need a definitive answer. Who fell more tragically after their peak : Chloe or Arya stark?

Isn't this a comedy website what would be the point of wasting time monitoring it

Now you're on to scare tactics, sharejew?

You'd think you would have learned by now that for people like us, you can't just give these absolutely feeble attempts at stopping us from learning things.

There's people on our side, you know. These people really want us to be successful in our endeavors. These people actually think we'll all benefit more if we have our own rights to pursue the things we want and abandon the traditional indoctrination people like yourselves are practicing.

Don't you know this shit has happened over and over again throughout history? The fact that all of us are still here and still capable of things of this magnitude is a testament to all our durability.

What side do you really want to be on when the dominoes really start falling?

You've already been given several warnings. What grants you the audacity to ignore such things?

>nigga
Have fun at Guantanamo

I've been phone posting for like 2 years now on fucking google with an iPhone without even going into incognito mode.
Do you honestly think I give a fuck?
Employers can probably see everything but it's cool because I'm just fucking around half the time.

Assassination
Attack
Domestic security
Drill
Exercise
Cops
Law enforcement
Authorities
Disaster assistance
Disaster management
DNDO (Domestic Nuclear
Detection Office)
National preparedness
Mitigation
Prevention
Response
Recovery
Dirty bomb
Domestic nuclear detection
Emergency management
Emergency response
First responder
Homeland security
Maritime domain awareness
(MDA)
National preparedness
initiative
Militia
Shooting
Shots fired
Evacuation
Deaths
Hostage
Explosion (explosive)
Police
Disaster medical assistance
team (DMAT)
Organized crime
Gangs
National security
State of emergency
Security
Breach
Threat
Standoff
SWAT
Screening
Lockdown
Bomb (squad or threat)
Crash
Looting
Riot
Emergency Landing
Pipe bomb
Incident
Facility

Gotta make sure I'm on the list so my extra strength redpills hit some of those special agents

arya still hasn't begun to peak faggot

Sup Forums is Libertarian.

Eat shit.

We also know where the next attack will be.

It's going to involve some retarded nigger mumble rapper and a Houston night club.

Every telephone can be turned into a listening device.

Francis E. Dec was right about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=lJHiU-X9Y-0

>SURVEILLANCE
more like observation

what else is new

At least one of the mods is proven to work for Jared Kushner. I don't think it's a honey pot, just a paid base for Trumps online propaganda.

no shit. You think a community that is actually dangerous or possessing some legit dangerous info would be this easy to access? I only come here to shitpost. That is our one true power, our memes can spread our message. That is literally all we have. If you came here expecting to be free of that shit, or thinking you were joining some kind of secret society of redpilled people, you are in the wrong website pal.

Indeed. People here complained about pro-Macron "shills" during the French election when in reality it was pro-Le Pen (and pro-Russia) shills using Sup Forums as a launchpad for fake news. Well-informed people knew MLP wasn't going to win that election, but stating that got you branded a shill on Sup Forums. Sadly, I'm guessing the useful idiots who fell for the Russian merchant's propaganda didn't even learn their lesson from it. The Russians need to chill the fuck out with the propaganda because it's starting to hurt the so-called nationalist causes by being so painfully transparent.

No shit.

When I post from this IP, it never bumps the thread. I'm essentially shadowbanned.

This indicates plebbit/alphabet takeover.

They are deleting any anti-nigger/anti-kike threads but leaving up the anti-white threads.

We need to take this directly to gookmoot.

We need a new chan

welcome to the club
Cyber security
Botnet
DDOS (dedicated denial of
service)
Denial of service
Malware
Virus
Trojan
Keylogger
Cyber Command
Spammer
Phishing
Rootkit
Phreaking
Cain and abel
Brute forcing
Mysql injection
Cyber attack
Cyber terror
Hacker
China
Conficker
Worm
Scammers
Social media
Nuclear
Chemical spill
Suspicious package/device
Toxic
National laboratory
Nuclear facility
Nuclear threat
Cloud
Plume
Radiation
Radioactive
Leak
Biological infection (or
event)
Chemical
Chemical burn
Biological
Epidemic
Hazardous
Hazardous material incident
Industrial spill
Infection
Powder (white)
Gas
Spillover
Anthrax
Blister agent
Chemical agent
Exposure
Burn
Nerve agent
Ricin
Sarin
North Korea

Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE!

Hey there spoopy intelligence agencies, can you assign me a cute female handler to come and pretend to be my friend while just keeping an eye on me? I sure would appreciate the company and feel mightily flattered that y'all considered me that dangerous

Oh my good how horrible
just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Hell yes more juicy keywords. I'll attach a redpill for the agents now

Cyber security
Botnet
DDOS (dedicated denial of
service)
Denial of service
Malware
Virus
Trojan
Keylogger
Cyber Command
Spammer
Phishing
Rootkit
Phreaking
Cain and abel
Brute forcing
Mysql injection
Cyber attack
Cyber terror
Hacker
China
Conficker
Worm
Scammers
Social media
Nuclear
Chemical spill
Suspicious package/device
Toxic
National laboratory
Nuclear facility
Nuclear threat
Cloud
Plume
Radiation
Radioactive
Leak
Biological infection (or
event)
Chemical
Chemical burn
Biological
Epidemic
Hazardous
Hazardous material incident
Industrial spill
Infection
Powder (white)
Gas
Spillover
Anthrax
Blister agent
Chemical agent
Exposure
Burn
Nerve agent
Ricin
Sarin
North Korea

Yeah, when that mustache comes in she will be real handsome

I hate the mods on this fucking board, why can't they deal with obvious bot threads that get reposted daily or threads that obviously go against board rules?

Yes, we all know this, that is the point.

>Unironically being here for any reason other than meme sharing and shitposting.

I'm guessing this will be the new beauty ideal all British women strive for in 2024

Is it any indication in how absolutely fucked America is that the alphabet agencies are wasting their time and resources monitoring virgin anime "extremists" here on Sup Forums rather than fighting actual Marxism in our universities and government and Islamic takeover?

I'm not surprised really, the US government is in collusion with our "enemy". We are their actual enemy.

The literal paid Trump shills have ruined this board.

Yeah, but what's actually going to happen? All I do here is shit out of my mouth as a venting mechanism. I'm not planning any coups or making threats, I just say distasteful things I can't say in real life. What are you suggesting? Am I going to be killed in my sleep for shitposting?

Everything posted here is satire.

The FBI also unironically monitors this dude. He's a bigger threat to liberty than the most radicalised imam in Arlington Tx

Just last month one of the Sup Forums mods wrote a piece for Jared Kushner's New York Observer.

And within days of discussing how Kushner's Soros-funded startup "Cadre" had a logo that referenced the Freemasons the official corporate logo was changed.

Because. Sup Forums. Is. Satire. To its very core. The thread rules are a complete inverse of the content that exists on Sup Forums at any given point. This place is a joke. A funny one! It sure as hell keeps me entertained and not out raising hell in the streets.... Funny how that works

you act like having a conversion on Sup Forums is somehow against the law.
well, maybe it is for you soon-to-be third world countries without freedom of speech

Sup Forums had 69 boards until I pointed out that number is related to Freemasonry.

A-MEN Sup Forumsrother!

I'm honestly insulted by the putinfaggotry. They think we're gonna devolve into civil unrest over some trolling? Puh-lease. This country watches Saving Private Ryan together every year. Some bonds cannot be broken.

no Sup Forums is just cancer
if it is a honeypot tho, check

Nah. 8/pol/ is twice the honeypot our Sup Forums will ever be.
Found the TRSodomite. Are you gonna call me a KIKE NIGGER CADRE T_D SHILL yet you tourette's posting LARPing faggot?

time for a good ol flaming mod drag

Good. The more security the better.