Why is it that when Russians post they almost always post a picture of a cat? Why do Russians like cats so much?

Why is it that when Russians post they almost always post a picture of a cat? Why do Russians like cats so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/308233.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because dogs are filthy.
inshallah.

Cats lick their own assholes though

they should post with kakadu

Dude my cat has that same cat toy. And a very clean asshole if you must know.

Katz are a jewish domesticated animal. They domesticated them after they invented the Lion.

Why do you stare at your cats asshole?

You would lick your own asshole too, if you could.

google toxoplasmosis, Russians are severely affected by it.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/308233.php

Jazz the blini loving Kot is Russia's Doge.

He's a national treasure.

i dont think i would. ive made it this long without tasting my own spunk so i doubt id put my tongue on my bum

Because they are the master race

Unlike dogs and burgers, cats and Russians are not cucked.

And dogs dont? Dogs don't go up to other dogs and sniff their assholes and taint? They don't borderline suck their own dick and then turn around and try to lick your face?

Don't get me wrong user I like both but get real.

I love cat

Gonna need you to provide more evidence here OP

When you yell at a dog, his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals. His ears will go down. A dog is very easy to break. But cats make you work for their affection. They don't sell out the way dogs do.

so kot represents russian spirit?

Cats are comfy

dogs are naturally subservient, and dog owners purchase them to feel superior to their pet and modern women buy them as a substitute for a child.

Cat owners purchase them to have a friend.

Cats are superior for posting on image boards because of memes, but dogs are superior for actual company.

Toxoplasmosis.