After the white race is exterminated, who will be next?

After the white race is exterminated, who will be next?

Slavs

literally came here to post this.

East asians

The Finnish?

Japanese, mudslimes don't want people to leave earth cause it'll btfo there silly cult

Jews. All the mixed race people go after the people that created them.

the chinks

>Whites
>Asians
>Arabs
>Blacks
Off the top of my head. Top to bottom is the most prosperous of races, so it would therefore be Paramount to destroying the strongest of races first, and to work to the weakest last.

>Inb4 some butt hurt amerindians. We both know your race is dead.

This

But it will be cause the niggers won't have whitey to blame

Probably the Arabs cuz of israel. Though in western Nations it would be chinks, then poos, then spics, then mudslimes, then nigs

Please don't die.

Asians, you're already seeing it start.

watch your mouth cock sucker

>niggers are too dumb to follow a religious doctrine to the letter
>Islam rules the world
>niggers go all "friedchickenhu akbar", think they're doing it right
>sandniggers get tired of putting up with their shit, brand them as heretics and execute them all
>asians invent killer, time-travelling robot and assassinate Mohammed
>jokesonyou.jpg

It would be pretty hilarious if the white race weren't extinct desu

Yup, look at how they're starting to say that Japan (((needs immigrants to survive)))

>After the white race is exterminated, who will be next?

Whoever is the next intelligent after whites.... who also aren't jewish.

white girls will always be around homie
even when we da black men win da race war, we will breed dem wite girls in captivity just to have them around as prostitutes and servants of the Black Man

Should I just kill myself Sup Forums? I don't want to live in this nonwhite shithole and I don't have enough money to live in some luxurious place away from the troubles of the real world...

Chinkypoos.

I don't think whites will ever be exterminated, they will just lose a lot of territory and find themselves in the cold Northern wastes while all the best temperate land has been lost to the brown horde.

But Asians will take over political and economic power once whites lose most of their power.

the Irish

go back to your homeland

north east asians

Um...no. That would make (((them))) cackle with glee. Already does. The suicide rate has risen with white men and they just LOVE it. Talk about it openly with much loving words on the news.

You just soldier on. Like a man. Be a man. The race needs good men. Do that instead.

That's pretty far to the east

Holy shit this. You dont know how much it sucks to be mixed and realized what caused. Its a curse

Slavs and then Arabs

When whites die out, asians will take over.
Then the jews and niggers will truly know what suffering is, and beg for whitey to come back.

Amerindians are swarming into the US though. You don't think they're actually "HISPANIC" do you?

This.
The sheer number of Supreme Gentlemen alone will seal their fate with a force greater than a thousand Hitlers.

Idk probably white people again

We gona build a wall, it's gona be a nice wall. Make Polandu Great again!

None. White people are the only race spineless enough to fall for the subversion. They've been trying to push similar things on the Japanese for decades and they basically laugh and say fuck off. The world will be inherited by Asians and it'll be up to them whether to exterminate the brown hordes or let them live in their containment zones.

Most ironic scenario ever
>be jew
>encourage race mixing to prevent whitey from taking over
>mixed race is even more adept
>still goes after the jew
Makes me think why jews dont help whites rather than fight them

It took over a thousand years for the Jews to succeed in doing what it has done with white civilization, and they are only recently going after East Asians. Give it time.

Not gonna happen, I guarantee it. There is something fundamentally flawed with white people when it comes to this shit.

It's the women's vote.

Humanity.
Or do you think Sand-/Niggers can uphold some kind of civilisation?

It's illogical to even worry about it because the white race isn't going to be eliminated. There is no white genocide going on.

Whoever becomes the next majority in the west

the rest of you niggers.....just look at africa dickhead......niggers cant run shit without whites help

Another shoah!

Mexicans

russian/chinese hybrid