I'm making a thing

Hey, oldfag here.
Well, I'm sick of the shit, so I'm putting all of my time and money into starting a group to clean up the US. This isn't keyboard warrior shit, this is about guns, knives, hammers, and removing the filth that's ruining our nation.
I'm putting my ass on the line here, as my name will be out there, so I'll be doxxed, past personal events overly focused on/blown up, and all of that lovely bullshit.
Without posting the long tale here, the cia and nsa fucked over my life, unwarranted, and wouldn't you know it, most of the shit that's causing the US to crumble goes back to those assholes.
What I need right now is a designer to help with graphics. I'll need more help later.
I'm not pretending to have all of the answers, but I'm here to get these cocksuckers out of DC, permanently. I've samples on Twitter, the citizens of the US are more than ready.
If you can create logos, and help out a bit with graphics, that would help a good deal. I'm coding the website now. Email me at: [email protected]
Thanks.

Fuck you

Fuck you

Start posting some of the shit that you'll be posting to the website to prove this isn't a honeypot.
If you don't have anything to share here and now, then fuck off with your Jewish tricks of, "Hey, people with talent! Use your talent to speak MY message and I promise you'll get plenty of 'exposure'!"

Still working on it. Basically the cia and nsa have taken over a good part of the nation.
The cia is peddling in kids, heroin and meth.
The nsa is spying on your shit. Hell, sometimes I see them poking around my network via Wireshark.
The cia has your cpus by the balls, and your OS.
Do you think all pf this shit will be/is being used for good? Get the fuck out of here. These scumbags have become too powerful, and fairly unstoppable, unless we unite, and conquer.

>This is gonna be super profession every1
>Pls be my graphics designer for free
You could run a kikestarter for a few hundred dollars and you still wouldn't even get any graphics designer that was worth a shit out of bed for that money.

They can shitpost on poll, or they can use their talents to help make an impact.

So how did they "fuck over your life"? Sounds like you're just mad at shady government.

I don't believe you.

We're but a peaceful Bangladeshi kite testing forum, Mr. CIA.

I hear Reddit is full of extremists though, you should try there.

Make an impact how? You don't really even have any original information. It's just another collaboration effort of information everyone already has and has decided how they feel about it. Do you even have an audience yet?

Fuck you

eBaums World is who you really want, Mr NSA

We just want a peaceful multicultural world

Have to start somewhere. Bitch and moan on the web about the big bad gubberment? Or organise and plan what must be done.

Facebook Live that shit ho

Have fun getting suicided, pal. Ever heard of Michael Hastings? He opposed the intelligence community and wound up in the ground.

Explain this to me. What exactly is unique to your website when compared to practically any other anti-intelligence-agency blog that simply cites other sources?

I'm just here to laugh at niggers man

I've been ready to die for a while now, pal. I'm heavily armed and will kill with little hesitation.
Bring it on, bros.
Did you know another prosecutor was found dead this morning? The Clintons.
Anyway, I'm looking for a designer. Email me at the email above if you can lend your skills.

>The cia is peddling in kids, heroin and meth.
Terry you need to take your pills

What did you say to me? I have over 400 confirmed hours in ms paint. 1,200 shit posts in the last year alone, you and your cult are nothing to me kiddo.

yeahhh bro lets hammer some poele , send me your address

who we hammering first ? i gots me a green hammer.

Wow this is deep with your "intro to political corruption" crash course website that you're putting together. I think I had more of a deep understanding than you do now when I was in 7th grade.

>tfw you know you're already on the watch-list

Fed
E
D

FED fag using the Hulkster to get kids to false flag!?

You're not a real American, not at all.

JeJ ITT - images of cripplechan circa three days ago. Come on fedspooks, you have to do better then that. At least change the filenames you pony loving, ham fisted, monkey hugging, feline fucking faggets.