Was talking to a classmate about genetics after a bio tutorial last week...

Was talking to a classmate about genetics after a bio tutorial last week. I was trying to explain the dangers of race mixing to him, but then he showed me this picture. I'm now quite confused - is it possible race mixing is in fact red pilled?

Yes. Human breeding is literally te exact same as growing corn.

how old are you?

Sometimes I think an ear of corn might be just right for putting up my ass during that odd occasion when I want to go through the trouble.

Plants =/= mammals (and in particular humans)

Just tell him you cant classify people as inferior if you swallow liberalpill.

>Many generations of intensive selective breeding with a particular goal in mind
>The same as just randomly mixing everything together

Kill youself. Also the corn is still inbred. That's how farming works - perpetuating very particular strains.

>1 post by this ID

Inbreeding can be dangerous, but the amount of geneflow needed to avoid it is tiny, something like 1% of all breeding couples need to "mix" to prevent inbreeding, and they can "mix" with related people (like French mixing with Germans and Spaniards), they don't need to mix with animals (like humans mixing with niggers and Arabs)

We're not corn you fucktard. Also no bump for {{{you}}}

There's nothing wrong with different races mixing. No one is fully one race or another anymore.

>No one is fully one race or another anymore.
Speak for yourself Burger

note how the picture specifically says "inbred", which human ethnic groups are not. Inbred strains are homozygous for deleterious genes which is why they are so unhealthy. Crossing them with something else removes this issue, it doesn't turn them into "super-corn" or anything.

So you friend is all for eugenics? He's a Nazi now!

Ask Israel if they like genetic diversity.

>63.7%
>60%
>54%
>50%
>less than 50%
MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND.

>Australia has the exact same IQ as the US

It's called hybrid vigor, and is used frequently in the breeding of fruits and vegetables.

Humans are neither fruits nor vegetables.

yeah if you're inbred it helps, but races aren't inherently inbred. same shit works with horse and dog breeds. human races are not like inbred dog breeds.

>Humans are neither fruits nor vegetables.
Wrong

Ultimately if you over hybridize corn you lose agricultural biodiversity resulting in crop loss. Mixing needs to be controlled.

You really shouldn't be making your mind about subjects like this if you have to come to Sup Forums for arguments. Just blank slate, read and come to your own conclusions. If you're not a lazy fuck then you'll probably end up back in here or a similar place.

>weird corn picture
>le redpill
...get out

fuck off you nigger!!!! no white would say that i bet you are a spanish rape baby from mexico

they're not race mixing you ignorant ink-faced babboon, they're orchestrating the genocide of the white race.
You will be executed if you're being paid; you are an accomplice to the act.
>I didn't know!
Ask the Nuremberg inmates how well that defense works.
saged you nigger-tier faggotry.

It takes a lot of patience and a lot of lube but it can be done. the end tips are kinda scratchy though so I imagine it's not something you should actually do.

>1 post by this ID also
Did you know you get a new ID for each thread? Suck a dick, dumb shit

Yes, we breed blacks in the slave days for extra strength, if we wanted to make super smart strong people we could start breeding strong blacks and Ashkenazi Jews. Then breed their offspring with more Ashkenazi Jews and eventually we will have strong smart blacks.

Racemixing is awesome

>resulting in crop loss
The crop loss is because of disease that the entire population cannot fight and spreads to all of the clones.
the disease is nazi and biggots, if we race mix and get rid of the bigots we can get the best traits without any draw backs.

>I was trying to explain the dangers of race mixing
This is literally meme forced by Sup Forums. Stop being influenced by a japanese anime forum and think for yourself.

That would what is known as eugenics, OP.

Selectively breeding the absolute best together.

Now explain to me how breeding a smart, cute white girl with some big buck nigger retard with an IQ of 70 is advantageous.

But every other type of corn is inferior to the white stock, and the white stock is diverse enough

No, you'd just have super jews then. Super black jews. Not good.

*that would be

>without any draw backs
What about low IQs and a savage nature?

That sounds like the right side of that picture to me.
Not good for us but good for super jews.

SLIDE THREAD
HIDE THREAD
(1) AND DONE

Like I said we have to get rid of the bigots.
Wait whats going on, who did Achmed or Jamal murder?

Imagine all the shit they could steal!!!

People aren't plants and hybrid vigor is only present in incredibly unhealthy plant strains.

Chinks are smaller and have tighter arseholes. A big American literal cornhole will have no trouble taking an ear of corn.

The brains of a jew and the strength of a nigger? Planet of the Apes!

We don't need more hybridization. I'll explain. Right now we have 10% biodiversity between the races.
Europeans and East Asians have admixture with Neanderthals, whereas Southeast
Asians, the Indian Subcontinent and Australian Aborigines have mixture with
Denisovans. West Africans have admixture with Heidelbergensis. And other sub-
Saharan Africans have admixture with potentially unknown groups of hominids.
...These are excluded admixtures that are not shared between the races
....Meaning not only are the races different races of homo sapiens, but the different human
races are each up to 10% of a completely differing human -species- from each other.
Aborigines are up to 6% Denisovan, and do not share that with whites who are up to 4% Neanderthal, who do not share that with Aborigines, etc.

We are not just different RACES. We are up to 10% different SPECIES. To cross breed these different subspecies admixtures into one single species, will make us lose our biodiversity until we are like cheetahs. Losing biodiversity is a bad thing. Read up on losing biodiversity and all the negatives that go with it.

That's not the point. The point is that OP makes a thread and then does no reply to any of the answers in it. He just takes a shit on the board and runs away.

You misunderstand the genetic distances. The inbred corn cobs are the equivalent of British people who never left Cornwall to find a mate. The hybrid corn is the equivalent of going to London to meet someone from Lancashire.

Racemixing would involve going from Cornwall beyond Europe to find a mate. The equivalent in terms of corn is mixing Maize with its living ancestor Teosinte.

stop responding to 1 post by this ID slide threads

While i think racemixing is bad,i think it should be clear that in order to save the gene pool,occassional race mixing is not a question but a need.Look at Sweden.Sweden had the longest forced eugenics.Look at them.Thats what you get fucking up the gene pool with eugenics and then scramble for ALL the racemixing to fix it.

when the global pandemic hits, mono cultures will be hit the hardest

Corn hybrid shown only produces after first planting and is sterile will not produce ever again, the whole crop has to be replaced every season.

What is going on that this is sliding from? Or are you trying to slide from the breeding issue?

Any productive discussion.

Races are not inbred you moron.
Except arabs that is. But that is not because they lack genetic variety, but because they have a tendency of fucking their cousins.

The hybrid looks better but what about diseases resistance, taste, vitamin level and uniqueness

Look at what happens exactly one generation later to the hybrids. They become even more genetically disastrous than their ancestor inbreds.

Did you tell him we aren't corn?

lmao

If you are in a population of humans greater than about 6,400 and randomly marrying, there is net outbreeding. So thats everyone nowadays.

The human species is so variable, what racemixing actually does is outbreeding like crossing horses and donkeys to create mules. There might be benefits, mules are useful. But its not viable in the long term.

You were never confused, you just raved black cock and made a post about it.

Basically the only race to be systematically inbred are the fucking Arabs. And it's all because of their religion.