Just wanted to thank Sup Forums for getting this fucking faggot arressted

Lurker here.
I live in western WA one of the most liberal places in the country. Its really, really hard watching people advocate big government, less rights, and suppression of truth day in and day out. Its even harder to watch them throw bottles, firecrackers, hit people with sticks/bike locks, spit on, slap/punch people who just want to stand up for their rights.
Every once in a while I feel like we get a small victory... and seeing you guys find this scumbag who could have potentially killed someone and making sure that he at very least spends a day in jail really made me feel happy. Thank you guys. Its nice to see that the whole fucking world isn't brainwashed, even though its hard when everyone around you is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/muoR8Td44UE
berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
berkeleyside.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ClantonComplaint-and-PC-Dec.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And if somehow Eric Clanton can see this or one of his family or friends... fuck you you piece of shit. And fuck moldylocks and her 100 nazi scalps.

>ib4 angry shitposter spends half the thread claiming anyone who disagrees with him is a law student

Fuck off, nazi trash.
It's every red-blooded patriotic American's duty to beat the shit out of Nazis and fascists on American soil.
Eric Clanton did nothing wrong.

I'm sure he's repenting of his sins.
God will judge, not man

>t. beta white guy with cuck shed

Did you see the Sweden cuck shed post earlier too??

Fuck off KIKE.

>God will judge, not man
just hoping they can set up that meeting up soon

He learned to swing a bike lock from his days of swinging a hammer building his cuckshed.

the faggot is out on bail ($7500) we'll see what he does
he pleaded not guilty and is going to say that it isn't him in the photos / video
fucking coward faggot

His bail was set for $200,000

you'll be dead soon nigger
it's literally the legal requirement of Americans to shoot commies
when we come for you it'll be 1000x worse than isis losers, we'll strap you up to car batteries just to come up with new entertaining gifs
we'll ask ourselves "what a weird thing we've never seen a human body do" and we'll set about using you to make a gif - the kind of gif that hurts to watch, so imagine what it'll be like for you
keep pushing, the lion is going to tear the shit out of everyone
you fucking diseased commies are going to wash the streets clean with your blood and give us threads for days

I second this, from N. NV

He's fucked.

>pic related

then i guess we should be crushing Antifa skulls in right now

>Anyone I disagree with is a nazi

Libtard plz

Wait it actually got arrested?!??

Last I heard was this youtu.be/muoR8Td44UE

Thank you Sup Forums for doing God's work

Will it be public info what prison he is sent to?

might be worth it to let the Aryan brotherhood of that prison know about him.

How the fuck does a grown man have forearms the same diameter as his wrist?

Also I hope he gets killed by a nigger in prison.

It wasn't him

>detectives recovered u-locks,sunglasses, a glove, jeans and facial coverings(...) possesed durning the assaults.

getting caught was part of his master plan?

>this many replies
(you)

>crashing this ideology

TY for posting this, user.

second

Bump for thanks that the bike lock lunatic will soon have musical chairs played on his commie asshole

Don't thank Sup Forums, thank the anons who used Sup Forums

He's in jail?
Gonna plea innocent?

this!

Won't matter the nigs will pass this snowflake around the block like a peace pipe, let's see how much he supports BLM after those cell monkeys turn his butt hole into nascar car track.

Weak

I'm sure he'll have a great time in jail with the Aryan brotherhood kek

here's the most update to date story, to lazy to archive it sorry

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

he got doxxed and the police could come any day so he chooses not to destroy all evidence and has a camara with pics of him in antifa shit just lying there???? Really? FUck thats dumb

Leftism truly is brain rot.

His lawyer's name is (((Siegel))) holy shit every time. Also, what a lying kike. In the 15 minute bail hearing he already lied by saying Clanton has no criminal record, which he SPECIFICALLY does for this exact same Antifa faggotry. Jews cannot even help themselves can they?

you cant stop us now commie scum

Eric clanton deserves the ROPE if he escapes prison time

Liberals assume they're above the law

You mad bro? You do understand there is a really good chance someone is going to contact the Aryan Brotherhood in whatever jail Eric end up in right? You do understand what that means, right? You fucking faggots just don't learn from your mistakes do you?

Antifa people are really dumb see dylan petrohilos as an example he got caught organising the #disruptj20 protest

what a dumbass

Eric clantons lawyer supports all 68 bullshit genders

I look forward to this coward lefty who thinks there's Nazis behind every corner actually come face to face with a skinhead.

no doubt he also supports 68 shades of innocence too.

not the sharpest tool in the shed

here's the actual charges
berkeleyside.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ClantonComplaint-and-PC-Dec.pdf

four fucking felony's!! and he's part of a violent organization (antifa) which might hurt his case even more like a gang enhancement

I'd rather be a Nazi than a communist. Your bike locks will not break us

most of the antifa faggots think that they are above law because they are "fighting the nazis"

one of these scumbags that make s a living suing for "discrimination" and other various clockboy scams

Huge difference between a skinhead, and a member of the AB in prison. If does jail time, he's fucked in the literal sense. We should send a care package to that commie faggot with Astroglyde and Preparation H.

I can't wait till his lawyer tries using the trump derangement syndrome defense. Or attempts to use pol doxing him to get him off on a technicality. It would be equally funny to see him use the this man is wearing a mask during this crime so it can't possibly be my client.

4 U, save it

if he goes to trial, there's a good chance he can beat this, unless they have dna evidence on the bike lock. the case seems to be entirely circumstantial.

>unless they have dna evidence on the bike lock
that would be spectacular

Fuck you, not your personal army OP.

Fuck off trash commie shill

>hit someone wearing a helmet so hard, bits of the helmet cracked off

What did this retard think was going to happen if he hit someones skull like that?

He is lucky is not up on murder charges.

Nobody will need to contact them. This (pic) is tattooed on the inside of his left bicep according to the police report.

I'm not to sure about that they found the clothes that match and pictures of him wearing the same clothes posing like a teenage girl on the day of the incident. The evidence is really good the lawyers going to have to think of something crafty.

The lawyer is a member of the (((NLG))) so I could see him bringing some of those (((green hats))) to lie on stand that they saw Clanton somewhere else at the time of the incident. Those green hat people can't be trusted to tell the truth they only care about the progressive protestors.

HAHAHAHA

He actually saved selfies of himself wearing the mask on April 15th and did not think of deleting them.

> tfw If he is not going to jail, nobody ever will.

So out of the whites, niggers and spics which gang will be the first to run a train on his ass in the shower?

>somewhere else at the time of the incident
The report mentions phone records that showed he was present. Maybe someone borrowed his phone after he finished taking selfies in his fash bashing costume?

>the faggot is out on bail ($7500) we'll see what he does

Bail was 200,000$

Probably because it was homicide detectives who went after him. Also the attacks are on camera and the force he was hitting people with is not going to help him come sentencing.

I'm thinking he will get at least 5 years.

I'm not a commie you fucking larping, man child.
>Praise kek hurrrdurrrr
Fucking FAGGOTS, the lot of you.

To all who gave @127300858 (you)s, fuck you. Don't feed the god damn troll.

Are you one of those people who can only get erections when they're being contrarians?

eat hot lead commie faggot

Stop fooling yourself, we won't, take the black pill. No Hope.

>not the sharpest tool in the shed

>Eric Clanton
>blunt instrument
Sounds about right

tell that to the district attorney's office and oakland homicide.
no it looks like man judged this time

I find it interesting that Antifa got hit back one single time and seem to have all but evaporated into the ether.

>more evidence to send the prosecution

More evidence when we bring you real fascists down

They will admit they saw him at the protest the cell phone record proves this but they will say he was no where near that guy that got smashed in the head by a bike lock. The cell tower only shows the general area he was in it doesn't pinpoint exactly where he was standing at the time.

whats fucked up about WA is most of the migrants there came from norway and the surrounding area. they built farms and lived the hard life. ive got direct family from there who come from a hard farming background. all of that changed when the grandkids finally were able to go to college. fucking nigger education system

Shill.
Sadly you are the fascist. And fuck your bots

Gods mercy doesn't save us from the judgement of man. You should read the book of Romans
Also, checked

So who is the one here that has connections to contact the brotherhood?

The was a thanks for a fulfilled PA request, kinda. Not a PA request. Is reading hard or something?

Facist detected

We've been getting invaded by retards from California for years.

Rules for prison books and photos.

He has an anti fascist tattoo on his bicep. When one of the Pro-Fash inmates sees this in the shower he will be a marked man so don't waste your time.

>inb4 he pleads insanity

kek

He is so fucked

how can he even slap?

cell phone placement/tower hookup is a meme alibi kek

what means PC 372, PC 647C, PC245(a)(1) and PC 12022.7?

Every other weekend when I go partying around the CA Bay Area, I see Antifa goons, and they're fucking dumb as rocks. Most of them are junkies, and junkies aren't very smart. Shit, I've even seen Moldylocks clones.

>getting this fanny flustered on s gongolese hummel collection webspage

I thought his bail was more $100,000

He is being charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon kek, his gonna get locked up good haha

$200,000, he would need to pay 10% of it.

It's funny how rarely insanity is pleaded. I don't know exactly why.

My guess would be the penal code

Have you considered getting screened for intraocular melanoma? Seems you may be at risk.