Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN!!!

Climate change deniers BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=huX1bmfdkyA

Enjoy your new carbon taxes stupid republicans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqoh1jTBCh4&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh is this the guy who is super cereal? Fuck off.

Prove him wrong!!!

Why does it have to be all politicians all the time?

Why can't people just start paying attention to the actual experts (climatologists, ecologists, glaciologists,...) for a change, instead of hanging on the lips of Al Gore on the one hand and Christopher Monckton on the other?

Yeah no one gives a fuck.

PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency conducted a survey in 2015 that found that only 43 percent of climate scientists believe in man-made climate change

There is NOTHING wrong with clean/renewable energy. Why haven't you embraced saving the planet yet Sup Forums? You really want America to turn into some polluted cesspit like China?

We really need to focus on colonizing other planets. Fuck that hippie shit, we need to propel humanity.

No such thing, earth is just changing, it does that, plate movement and shit.

Until they release data on the climate over a thousand years ago if not more compared to now instead of just like 100 years they can go fuck off.

>Al Gore: Science and facts
>Australian: "Plate movement and shit"

God Sup Forums users are the dumbest. So glad my Marxist professor gives me extra credit for pwning them.

But they already did you faggot.

Aren't London and southern Florida supposed to be underwater according to the original film?

Post it, I don't pay much attention to climate shit because it's currently irrelevant to me.

Let's just see how well this does in theaters. I'm extremely anxious to find out. I have a feeling we're all gonna have a good laugh.

The shit includes a lot of things.
>Last Ice age was 12000 years ago
>Earth Alternating between lengthy ice age and inter-glacial periods
>Ice age last roughly 90000 years of 100000 cycle between the 2 periods
>Over due for an ice age

We might just be witnessing what it's like as it changes between the 2 periods.

this graph covers the entire Phanerozoic - 540 million years.
This is the entire time that hard-shelled multicellular organisms existed on Earth

Looks like Al Gore is behind on his Mortgage

Considering none of his shit came true and everything in the first movie is complete bs...

Liberals will fucking give that shit an Oscar

Winter is coming.

it's amazing what stability for past 10,000 years has done

usually we would have been thrown to the other extreme after about 5k years
right back to square one

>climate change will kill the planet!
>lets all talk about it
>okay! we are so doing something!
>recycling and protecting the environment, it really works!
good ruck saving the pranet

I think you're referring to the Early Anthropocene Hypothesis (or Overdue glaciation hypothesis)?

It argues, based on how the previous interglacials played out, that the Holocene is markedly different from the previous ones, because CH4 and CO2 trends start to diverge from the interglacial average about 5000 years ago (due to early agriculture)
Here's a good presentation by Bill Ruddiman:
youtube.com/watch?v=hqoh1jTBCh4&t

TL;DW

I have the attention span of a goldfish with ADD. Memes, graphs, and facts only please.

Btw fuck germany you will always ruin europe with your zealotry and sense of superiority.

>look at the different previous Interglacials (the warm periods between the longer cold periods)
>they all follow similar trends of CO2 and methane
>compare to the Holocene (the interglacial at which we live in right now, shown in red)
>it follows the same trend up until around 5000 years ago
>CO2 and methane show "unnatural" rise after that
>roughly coincides with the spread of agriculture in the middle East, East Asia, Africa and Europe