Trumptards WILL defend this

I'm gonna keep posting this every single day

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-quietly-lifts-limit-on-number-of-refugees-allowed-in/ar-BBBz5Bs
washingtonexaminer.com/state-department-lifts-limit-on-refugees-entering-the-us/article/2624310
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html
archive.is/ISjTb
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/april-refugee-admissions-60-percent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't give a shit because i'm gonna keep fucking your mom every single day you faggot lmao.

ahahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaha holy shit

>Xbox 360 tier comeback
What more can I expect from a fellow burger?

thank you for informing me. i will be writing my congressmen

I'm a Trumptard. Not defending

Yes, but we ship them to Canada. We love our northern neighbors, they take anyone.

Yeah, it's been 90 days. Maybe read the policy you criticize you fucking mong.

fake news

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IS THERE ANY END TO HOW BADLY TRUMP WILL KEK HIS OWN IDIOT SUPPORTERS?

lol this is such blatant fake news

how so? I HATE it when people just post screenshots of articles with NO FUCKING LINK

BURN IN FUCKING HELL YOU FILTHY FAGGOT OP.

U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed In
msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-quietly-lifts-limit-on-number-of-refugees-allowed-in/ar-BBBz5Bs

State Department lifts limit on refugees entering the US
washingtonexaminer.com/state-department-lifts-limit-on-refugees-entering-the-us/article/2624310

U.S. Quietly Lifts Limit on Number of Refugees Allowed In
nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/politics/united-states-refugees-trump.html

Remember when he said it was for 90 days?

Always archive media with a reputation for crap journalism and clickbait.

archive.is/ISjTb

Trump doesn't control all points of the gov - authority to make decisions are held by a lot of people and they can do shit that'll need to be countermanded and also this kind of shit could be "limit refugees for 40 days" and after 40 days the - what is this? washington compost? jew york times? will say it's be "raised" or some shit
FAKE NEWS
Trump needs to put a new framework on immigration in place that focusses on US

this has nothing to do with the travel ban u absolute fucking retard

How many fighting age men are they taking?
I'm guessing the number is very low.

60% Jump in Refugees Admitted to U.S. from March to April
cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/april-refugee-admissions-60-percent

I ardently support Trump.
I don't defend this and I'm gonna have to assume it's false or else it wouldn't be "quiet"
and if it is true than it's not Trump's idea or fault

>half the posts itt are from that one faggy butthurt canadian

>Remember when he said it was for 90 days?
this: reduction order expires: shills try to use that to condemn him to supporters - so they don't say the reduction order expires, they say the limit was raised quietly
etc
the media
are
weasels
losers
kikes
niggers
faggots
and pieces of shit

>(((State Department)))

Oh look every other newspaper cites the newyork times.

OH LOOK THE NEW YORK TIMES HAS NO SOURCE... WHAT A COINCIDENCE

>cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/april-refugee-admissions-60-percent
The monthly tally is still the second smallest this fiscal year. The last time fewer than 4,000 admissions was recorded in one month – apart from March – was in November 2015, before the Obama administration launched a “surge” in early 2016 aimed at bringing in larger numbers of refugees fleeing Syria’s civil war.

So its still WAY LESS refugees than Obama was allowing in. It COULD mean more refugees but likely will mean a lot less than Obama processed due to Trump's administration taking a stricter look at which refugees are ACTUALLY let in vs. how many are theoretically allowed in via quotas. So literally fake news. The real news is that refugee admissions are WAY DOWN.

OBAMALEAF! God damn are you retarded.

>burger meme