How are you liking you're new 4pass?

how are you liking you're new 4pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY
youtu.be/wxmQPzVqk94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying I got it today

i had to dig mine up and 3bh i don't know why i haven't been using it. i fucking hate captchas that break all the time.

I bought mine last time gookmoot purposefully broke the captchas

I-i was gonna buy one anyways

He should do this more often, it's fun imagining all the poorfags and kids getting ANGERY

I like it alot. Should have done it long ago.

Used a store bought Visa gift card though

I've been saying everyone's freedom needs to be taken away. Oh now that it's too late everyone will listen. Some things never change.

I love it. All the shitposting kiddies who do not want to spend their NEETbucks are BTFO.

>kids can't post
>suddenly nobody is called a shill anymore
really makes you drink

People are complaining about captchas

Is there something going on?

did gook joot break the captcha purposefully?!

does anyone else remember how they made captcha cool downs take longer so they could sell passes?

there's literally no reason for that cool down to be there, captcha doesn't need to be generated

lel what do you think?

Just in time too. I insist that not only was school getting out. But literally schools for disturbed youth was getting out. This morning was not good. Just in time.

I remember when you only had to solve one captcha picture, now you gotta solve two

Feels good man!

>they STILL can't post
>probably wasting their time constantly refreshing and trying and getting madder

Here's what I am listening to:

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY

youtu.be/wxmQPzVqk94

Are these musical choices Sup Forums approved?

Poorfags btfo

Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation...

Got it 10 months ago from banner contest, definitely gonna rebuy it.

It's been great

Why would anyone who regularly posts not have a pass?

It's cool

>new

This needs to be mandatory. Now the only shills are shitposting trolls

:^)

no but seriously though i bought one because of this.

>have a Sup Forums pass
>don't use it
Why are Australians so fucking dumb, lads?

People who don't buy a pass are free loaders and should be physically removed from Sup Forums. I only post once every week or two but I buy it because I support things I enjoy.

my wife's boyfriend gave it to me as compensation last year. They really enjoy the cuckshed I built for them, I'm quite proud of the furniture I made, and I'm grateful that they appreciate it.

I had to go buy a prepaid debit card. shit sux

Now that they know who will pay, the next question is how much will we pay? Watch.

I have to use one anyway because captcha is banned.

I like it fine

> You are banned.
> This Sup Forums Pass is currently in use by another IP. [More Info]
> This Pass is already in use by another IP. Please wait 14 minutes and re-authorize by visiting this page again to change IPs.

It doesn't work well with my VPN. My VPN is often range-banned even when using the pass. I thought this was meant to be one of the benefits of the pass, but maybe I just read it wrong.
It's even worse when I'm posting from mobile, as my mobile IP and/or VPN IP are reassigned every time I lose connection, meaning I have wait 15 min to take my chances with being assigned a lucky IP again. I usually give up and just post without it.

I bought one and got banned. I thought Sup Forums pass users never got banned?

what are you homos talking about?
i see no difference between captchas.

You can still get banned for CP and breaking the rules. What did you do wrong, user? You must have been very bad.

No I've been banned for things as little as complimenting someone's digits. That even just happened a few weeks ago.

>new

> you're
Step up your grammar game, OP.

>he doesn't have a dynamic ip

I posted in some shitty doxxing thread.

The VPN range bans are circumvented by a pass but bans for illegal content are not (for obvious reasons). If someone posts noncery from your VPN you need to find a different server. Always try and post BEFORE you activate the pass. Then you can see if you are banned for being a VPN (it'll say you are range banned under quick reply box) or banned for illegal content (It will say 'You are banned' under the quick reply box).

It sucks cuz your pass is still banned. Back in the beginning, passes didn't get banned so you could evade then adjust your pass for more captchaless shitposting.

Then moot added a cooldown between how often your pass could change IPs, then increased it, then eventually your pass just got banned too.

My mobile loses connection constantly when I'm travelling, because I have to go through multiple tunnels and areas without signal. What you're suggesting will help, thanks.

yeah if you get banned while using a pass, the pass gets banned.
but you can still post with a different ip but lose the pass for the time it's banned.

Got mine some time ago.

Buy a second pass I guess?

Definitely not.

I like it.

Filters reddit.

Missing BLACKED threads desu. How can those whitebois ever compete

Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. PassCoin is going to be huuuuuge.

hmm what a coincidence that hiros "incompetence" led to this...

I unironically like my Sup Forums pass :(
Fuck me for getting to skip 36 collective minutes of CAPTCHA solving on mobile per day, right?

looks like /vipol/ should stay for good. I was getting tired of the slide threads, anyways

What's going on? Cunts without a pass can't post or something?

Yup. Threads are very slow and high quality.

Alexander was a Slav

Fuck non-Macedonians

Splendid.

Quality>Quantity

Good. Unless it's quints or more who cares

> posts 12 seconds apart
> pizza is made whole
> gets consecutive digits
> consequences will never be the same
Hello 99%ers, how does it feel to be cucked?

Board reports?

Sup Forums absolutely btfo

/tg/ is kill

Make a list. These are the boards that have been freeloading off the white man in /vipol for all these years.

>tfw board is so good today decide to get a pass because want to support 4chins like other fellow users

/r9k/ seems fine. Lot of them are true robots and gladly spend their NEETbux on things like this

Feel so good.

yea its alright

>implying a swede would think this is bad

they would probably be gleaming with pride about how diverse and accepting they were

Why did Hiroshima turn into a Jew?

pleb

I only caved once the picture captchas came. text were easy cause i could just tab

Fucking plebbitors and the kids can't post and even China comes out of the woodwork to play. Let's enjoy this brief remission of cancer and reminisce on how good it used to be until the cancer recurs.

I like it a lot. If I had known it was this cheap sooner I'd have bought one a long time ago.