Only I can post

>only I can post

noice. now I can have this epic video about a red pilled muslim and the manchester bombing stickied at the top. go to 5 mins in.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYuHJ1mrsLI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wxmQPzVqk94
youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY
archive.is/TdLkK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388672/Mohammad-Tawhidi-hiding-following-chilling-Islam-threat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Plz post ur comfiest music:

youtu.be/wxmQPzVqk94

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY

poorfags are back. we have a shitstorm on our hands

That character had the worst voice actor. Completely destroyed the scene.

Good video

whos she

b

Triss Merigold from the Witcher series. Helly did a pretty good cosplay set

test

Test

I hate when Westerners misuse the Koran, interpreting it and the Hadiths literally. It's metaphorical, stupid.

archive.is/TdLkK

Test

dont you think it would be dumb af for God to make a book that can be open to any interpretation, even interpretations that are at complete odds with each other? It, if God is real was intended to be interpreted literally.

testicles

If god had wanted us to understand something, do you think he would explain it in a way that is easy to understand and upon which any sane human would agree, or would he explain it via convoluted metaphors over which we would bicker until the last day?

awful lot of muslims take it literally, so what the fuck does it matter that westerners take it literally as well?

>why are you calling the police? This is a metaphorical murder!

dare I say, /ourshitskin/?

>theological brainlets
Just cling to your Dawkins

oh, it's just a muslim getting btfo. nothing to see here.

Dood triss is so hnnnnng

I agree his voice acting sucked, I killed him still though, Anything for my Cirilla.

Sirs, I am just a humble poorfag who don't mean no trouble , and mind my own business.. Please let me be.

Mohammad wasn't literate enough to be metaphorical, kaffir see kaffir kill was his thing, abdool.

Best character in the game

Best character in witcher 1

Best character in Witcher 2

>Mohammad wasn't literate enough to be metaphorical

kek'd

trissfags OUT

Well, I disagree, the baron was okay, if you played hearts of stone, the characters of Gaunter and Olgierd were quite interesting.

I'm just now finishing up Chapter III. It's amazing how quick my opinion changed on him during the banquet, when before I just thought he was another scuzzy criminal type. The great writing from CDPR is evident even in the first game. And the whole party at Shani's, especially with Zoltan in attendance. And the conversation with Dandelion and Zoltan when they take you drinking after your woman troubles. Hilarious shit.

HOL UP

Ayyo holdup, Triss never leans in for the kiss, I remember this cutscene, she gives the hints and shiz. Still triggered me enought to reply so you win.

Thank God I recognized Reuven since I had already read the books. Got that ring.

How can I get a body like that?

Triss is the best girl because I want to be loved intensely to the point that I can't escape even if I wanted to

Test

Right click and save as

>yennifer wearing an outfit that doesn't gratuitously show off her ass and thighs

didn't like the changes they made to her, was cuter in 2 desu

she's still a crazy, manipulative lodge cuck

Shani is the superior redhead

Shani wants to follow armies around, patching up soldiers and probably taking redanian cock, her looks will be gone within 10 years. such is the fate of career women

Triss will be beautiful until she dies basically, and wants to live in a comfy cottage in Kovir with you. it's the superior choice even if she's crazy. plus i get off on crazy and manipulative femdom... makes my brain explode

She had an old man fetish. Thaler is a bro, but the dude is fucking geriatric. Enjoy your sloppy seconds. Wonder if he took out the monocle when he was railing her.

Fag

yeah, nah.

wasn't Triss screwed with her looks later on because of her magic allergy?

also, why was potential best girl kept from us?

I remember the books specifically mention that she would never wear a plunging neckline again after Sodden Hill. I think illusions and regenerative spells could still be cast on her person (she'd be unable to speak or see otherwise with how badly she was burnt), but just potions that were directly processed by her body were rejected.

think they just took artistic liberties because vidya but yeah whatever works

It's less that she was visibly disfigured than the fact that anyone well versed in magic could see through the illusions, like that one woman at Thanedd that didn't have a jaw, or Geralt noticing Yennefer was originally a hunchback. Embarrassing for sorceresses, especially when Triss was possibly the only naturally hot human sorceress prior to that.

ayyyy

6:00 in
>like what we saw in manshitter

Doin' some plowin' buisness?

Shani is best girl too

He's been threatened for his views by other muslims.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4388672/Mohammad-Tawhidi-hiding-following-chilling-Islam-threat.html

how come in OP video he claims to be a 'moderate muslim' but that article says hes an ex-muslim?

>hasn't read Quran, literally Mein Kampf 2.0
>virtue signals while clockboy Ahmed Mohammed blows up your home
>on death bed, says "atleast I wasn't racist"

Maybe you should be thrown out to Saudi Arabia, because you like shoving Muslim cock up your ass so much.

I always go with yenefer even tho i hate the cunt.

>not vernon broche
sod off

The woman looks like she has huge tits. Where can I see more of her?

they are a nice handful but they aren't huge. this is an in-game shot from the witcher 3

No it's from a virtual playboy shoot for Witcher 2

>CDPR will never do cool stuff like this again

I'm more saddened by the Netflix series being inevitably gash

Ugh, wiggers. Please stop Shlomoberg.