With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations

To anyone who somehow haven't watched this yet, I highly recommend it. It was the reason that many of my friends got redpilled and it even names the Jew (Barbara Spectre) in the end.

liveleak.com/view?i=cb0_1447249820

Does anyone know of similar videos of this quality? It's the best redpill video for normies that I know of.

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.xyz/.media/cd9774737b41723d25d8f7d4184ba132-videomp4.mp4
archive.org/details/WithOpenGatesTheForcedCollectiveSuicideOfEuropeanNationsExtendedCinematic1080p
ia801302.us.archive.org/28/items/WithOpenGatesTheForcedCollectiveSuicideOfEuropeanNationsExtendedCinematic1080p/With Open Gates_ The forced collective suicide of European nations - Extended Cinematic 1080p.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
youtu.be/xnopPfUShe4
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco
youtube.com/watch?v=WHV4A98UG1g
youtube.com/channel/UCMAUtq1PqSjhDTyftP0Vorw
youtube.com/watch?v=3hPJbKrWItE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a good video, it converted me back in 2015

it's old.
this is new.

endchan.xyz/.media/cd9774737b41723d25d8f7d4184ba132-videomp4.mp4

Converted you to BBC maybe you betacuck.

I made this out of that

Come on, do you honestly think there are people on Sup Forums who haven't watched this video?

Man vet aldrig. Många från r/the_donald här.

If you want it in 1080p, here

archive.org/details/WithOpenGatesTheForcedCollectiveSuicideOfEuropeanNationsExtendedCinematic1080p

ia801302.us.archive.org/28/items/WithOpenGatesTheForcedCollectiveSuicideOfEuropeanNationsExtendedCinematic1080p/With Open Gates_ The forced collective suicide of European nations - Extended Cinematic 1080p.mp4

Yeah, that's a real eye-opener. Most people here still believed that this "we are conquering their lands with our wombs" was just far-right fearmongering, but then Erdogan practically confirmed this. A head of state threatening us exactly that way and calling upon his people in our lands to do this, this made very clear that it's not some conspiracy theory, it's a well-known and implemented strategy to gain control of Europe.

I also recommend the Norwegian documentary Hjernevask (Brainwash), a very good series that dares to ask questions that have basically become outlawed in science.

Links to episodes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

>mfw the degenerate west shall perish and us Slavs will rightfully inherit the world

>but then Erdogan practically confirmed this. A head of state threatening us exactly that way and calling upon his people in our lands to do this

Hah, Swedish television refused to broadcast this show

Yeah, I stopped watching TV years ago, but I'd be very surprised if that was aired here. They once had a talkshow about gender equality that didn't go as (((they))) wanted, and they actually deleted it from their archive, which caused quite some scandal (we have to pay monthly fee/tax for TV, where access to the media archive is a "selling point").

We have a similar TV fee, but thankfully you are not obliged to pay for it if you do not have an actual television set.

youtu.be/xnopPfUShe4

We have to, which makes it ridiculous. Every household is required to pay up and thus support the bullshit biased propaganda, it's infuriating.
I guess we gotta be happy we don't (yet) have to have a screen installed in each apartment that broadcasts a set amount of hours a day without possibility to turn it off.

I've been looking for a version with the originial music. Thanks Sven

Don't show any normie with a blue pill in his rectum. This is for those who already have licked on the red pill

Gexter is the next Hitler. Mark my words.

welcome to the fall of Rome, same scenario, same results, same idiots that will be cleansed from the gene pool, then the average South Italian looking European that will be the norm will think they were the British Empire and the Nazi Germany, makes me sick, u can bet ur ass they will rewrite history

Hnggg that girl in your picture is literal perfection; who is she?
She hits all the right spots

>liking objectively beautiful women
'
are you gay?

This is some good red pilling material but I have no one to redpill

Original video had Pertubator's track:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c

imo it did better job and was nicely edited to fit certain parts of the footage to increase the impact on viewers

>Inherit the earth

with your current birthrates m8? Ever heard of a demographic implosion? That what you guys are going through. 2.1 is replacement. You guys do know math yeah?

Finland had the Swedish model of this until several years ago. Now Finns are forced to pay for the state approved propaganda, like the Germans. And of course critique on the immigration policies are almost unheard of.

"The Vicious Snake" - Anti Islam one
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo&t=12s

"Europe Time to Say Goodbye" - General lost power and feels vid (Not too many views but quality vid)
youtube.com/watch?v=GjpI6tmIQco

"Adolf Hitler - Viva La Vida" - Original Upload had over 5 Million views before (((youtube))) shut it down. Brilliant editing, would recommend checking out the other stuff from this guy's channel
youtube.com/watch?v=WHV4A98UG1g
His channel
youtube.com/channel/UCMAUtq1PqSjhDTyftP0Vorw
He recently made another one of the sort but it was shutdown too
"Adolf Hitler - Seven Nation Army" - Hit 1,5 Million views before getting pulled
youtube.com/watch?v=3hPJbKrWItE

Okay, what the fuck, this has to of been some kind of event

Dont know, see plenty of brits filming themselves walking through the streets, theyre all like this.
And even if it isnt, these people breed so fast that even if the case wasnt today, it will be in 3 generations or less but not more.