Since most of the fags are gone whats your honest opinion about anon5

Since most of the fags are gone whats your honest opinion about anon5
Faggy larper or useful poster?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ee4wk/updated_for_anyone_interested_in_high_level/
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Disinformation
I've called that nigger out before on several issues and he responds with typical shill tactics. That faggot probably is sitting in a robe with a red buttplug in his ass drinking horse semen while he posts.
However he probably thinks he's right in his own shattered mind. It's also probably styxx

Ive noticed quite a few posters that are always in his threads and ask the same line of questions i think he's using ither devices to bump his threads

100% faggy larper. Notice how all the conspiritard threads died

he's a faggy larper and 100% full of shit but I love reading all the mouth breathing 1/2 tards that hang on his every word.

He's like Mrs. Cleo.

He was here like yesterday I just drop copypasta red pills on his nigger tier threads now.

>Ive noticed quite a few posters that are always in his threads and ask the same line of questions i think he's using ither devices to bump his threads
No shit.

I called him out on it because the writing style on one of his shill's use's extra's apostrophe's every'where and he said oh man people make grammar mistakes all the time.

Pure LARP/Entertainment. No one of importance posts here. Ever. Generally entertaining reads though.

3/10 Larper. Appreciate his persistence, but this isn't faggit, and he uses the Trip in the wrong way, like all faggitors do. Also a minus point for being an avatar fag, showed how little he understands about the legitimation aspect in an anonymous environment.

Doesn't need to come back, anyway, thanks for the data

Not all of his information is wrong, and a good portion of it is, and he points people down too many rabbit holes in my opinion. While we're on the subject, let's rate the common LARPers

FBIanon - 10/10 you're the best
FinanceAnon - 5/10 I'm not sure if you're legit or a disinfo agent
VOTL - 9/10 Ties together every single conspiracy theory under the sun in a convincing way. I like these guys
Anon5 - 4/10 like I stated above

FBI user hasn't posted since November. VOTL is an /x/ tier autist.

>t.summerfag
FBAYYY was 6/10 at most. Generated his legitimacy by being right place right time, with enough new friends and robots around that he could gain traction. Today he wouldn't get 20 replies.
VOTL is shit tier/10

I think there's more than one, and they've been throwing breadcrumbs at us. We'll see about VTOL. His most convincing argument is that he tweeted evidence at Hillary, Putin, and Trump the morning Comey got fired. He also recently posted info from a white hat former alphabet soup guy that called the "Comey acted on fake Russian Intelligence" hours before it went live.

Oldfag actually. Recently "redpilled" though.

hes cool

100% larper. Only fools fall for his deliberate misinformation.

what about HLI?
also, link to VOTL he sounds interesting

Funny you mention that. HLI and VOTL communicate with each other. HLI was one of the most fascinating LARPs I've ever read.
Here's the VOTL link: twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

I think larper. But I rather have his threads up instead of stupid ass slide threads.

I really wait for HLI to come back I am still not sure about the true purpose of his presence.

He promotes "satanic" ideas of an "endless" life and spherical rings or space elevator which would make the earth a little Saturn and tower of Babel in one. He mentioned his appreciation of Lucifer and made some logical mistakes in his threads like claiming Osama is Obama Brother and in the next Osama and Obama are one person. Though he had a really positive impact on my life in some regards. I really enjoyed his threads and advices he is a very very bright individual.

I agree, I was at a low point in my life when I read his posts for the first time and it gave me a bit of hope knowing there are good people in the upper echelons of the world. The religious implications are concerning as well. I'm not well versed in that regard though.

some retard asshole who thinks he's special. Do you honestly think this guy gets information that isn't available to you? He enjoys the attention

Faggot larper or psyops, bot-made and/or bot-supported

Interesting. What does HLI stand for? I want to find his threads in the archive. Any hints?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5ee4wk/updated_for_anyone_interested_in_high_level/
Archives are here. The gist is he advocates for people to "wake up", put petty differences aside, and realize they have free will.

If you speak about aliens like it's a given, and don't expect people to think your full of shit, while offering no proof of anything, then yes your full of shit. At least have the decency to not superimpose some of the far fetched stuff he's saying on me and pretend that it's a given.

Thank you user. Much much appreciated.

Larp or not its fun.

I dont get the hate. He is brings origonal content and is better than another trump or blacked thread

>What does HLI stand for?
homo lesbian innovations. user goes under it, i know not why.

No problem user. Also, space elevators.

High Level Insider

His threads were awesome

But never returned so far i know

100% shitty larper which is its own problem but then anonyfaggot5 has the audacity to link his 'truthdumps' in other threads

I wish he would make a return soon. His perspective and knowledge would be helpful after all the recent happenings.

fkn heinz same as always

just get into proper conspiracies user, his posts are mix of everything ever published and he is fuckign with you cunts.

start from here and good fucking luck
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm

he made me rethink the bible, good stuff

I'm pretty well versed in terms of conspiracies, and I unironically believe in the moon base and ETIs. I mainly said that in reference to Seth and Beranton.
Same. It's a good moral framework to build a life upon.

Didn't notice any disinfo on his part and his info was legit so far.

RARE

Enjoy his 2000 posts ;)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/High Level Insider/

Anon5 is addicted to the attention he gets here. He is 100% a troll, and disinfo at worst.

"You guys are on to something with Seth Rich, but to understand the motive you have to understand the giant squid testicles buried in Antarctica. Dig into my past assholes."

KB Anon5=CIA shill, real Anon5 got snatched up around Oct5th-8th
>pic related
>tripcode same day as Clinton leak

Imo he's just a regular guy who's more into "conspiracy theories". Literally nothing he says is original that you couldn't learn online.

Yep lol. Typically Anon5.

F

I second that.

Cant listen to anyone who doesnt know the difference between there their and theyre. Fuck him

very low energy shill

He's some psyop shit, nothing he asserts is ever provable, all he does is pander and give a little bit of limited hangout mixed in with a bunch of /x/ tier garbage

Turning a Sup Forumslock into an ayylmaos are everywhere tinfoil hatter is an effective soft kill

he didnt get his tripcode set up until after the hillary #s though

Everything he's said is the truth.

t. CIA

RARE

Is it true
I have asked him several times to provide any type of proof and he does not provide it

He's a fuckin' gay larper disinfo shill. He's now actively going into other popular threads and spamming links to his own threads. As if you needed extra proof.

kek right, or he says the info is not accessible to the public.

I was around for the first anon5 threads and they were pretty solid, I haven't kept up with it though and every thread of his i've seen recently is just circlejerking,

Its OC at least and gets the noggin water moving, thats something. Even if its shit.

I'm still not sure what people do not understand about A5. His purpose was never to leak a ton of verified documents, it was to point researchers at certain topics with clues in a specific direction.
The most important thing to learn from him is HOW to learn and research. He is trying to break the conditioning of needing to be spoonfed everything, and make us find our own sources and verify claims. It's about how to start noticing the things he notices.
I think he's some sort of hacker that has inside ties but isn't really in or connected to any specific group.

this
regardless of his connections or lack thereof he gives direction albeit mostly known direction for research.
He was first to link CTR to pedo though

>I can't get past intentional and unintentional typos and grammar errors to see if the content is any good.
Get over yourself, you turboautist.
Other people in his threads are actual journalists that provide some pretty good research.

Faggot who was right one single time and has been riding on that ever since. If you notice, he hasn't been right aabout anything since then.

1) Depends.

2) It's not what they specialize in.

3) Long while ago. Even the Clinton's body count is small compared to them.

4) Truman Show related.

Seth was one of the hundreds to thousands killed by the DNC "Clean up Crews" & re-read the OP.

Appreciate it.

This threads information is Vital to spread around.

Multiple different models with various paint jobs.

Get the information about this thread & other KB's around.

Pretty solid answers if you ask me

he's a retarded larper and his fanboys are even worse. anyone that cannot have discourse over their statements which are made as fact with no proof is a fucking mongoloid idiot
>in b4 hurr durr you're a shill

Thanks user

im also getting sick of his posts in completely non related threads shilling his threads.
>should start reporting his ass for spamming

Why do you care?

I the stuff that I have seen from him seems mostly fake and kind of pisses me off.

I have been going through a sort of slow moving crises because my grandfather held a major role in the airforce before retiring a bit over ten years ago.

He has recently confirmed that he worked on something that led him to believe in good faith that stargates are in fact real.

Being part of the silent generation, he always keeps his cards to his chest, but the few details beyond this that he has shared has really opened my eyes that some of this conspiracy stuff much be true.

The problem is that it is soaked in what seems like complete bullshit. So I feel alone in one sense because to me a completely reliable witness has confirmed stuff, but I have no fucking clue as to who to talk to to build upon what he has relayed to me.

So basically, fuck that guy to the extent that he is lying. It really is frustrating.

I think A5 is cool....he's a little odd when ever you ask him about religion & prophetic things tho.....also he promises to do threads on cool stuff but doesn't follow up enough...

He really aggravates a lot of shills which is a win form me......8/10 would read his stuff

Larper.

no, retard. he just didn't understand how tripcodes worked

A lot of what he says is true but I fucking hate his style. Vague and rarely any substance. If you are gonna claim to have inside info u better write paragraphs explaining everything in detail. This dude writes one or two sentences which are basically just summaries of well known conspiracy theory. he NEVER gives satisfying answers to any questions. Again a lot of what he says is true but if we are rating larps he is very low level compared to other people who write much more.

The dude has created over a hundred threads, spams unrelated threads with links to his threads, uses Reddit spacing and has the spelling and grammar of a child. I don't know why mods haven't banned him yet for spamming.
Actual insiders show up, share information and leave. They don't spam random, vague shit every single day and ask themselves questions using proxies. It's pathetic.

He was better before he started with aliens and antarctica. I still want to hear what he says, but his stuff isn't lining up with ANYTHING else out there.

His insistence that anyine questioning his info is a paid shill and being tracked by a "database" reeks of him being a psyop to distract everyone from the mountains if info coming out about the various conspiracy theories.