Fuck whoever runs this account

Fuck whoever runs this account.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdwgU5gFL0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck anyone who runs a twitter account

you can bet he doesn't have a pass and probably doesn't even post here

This tbqh. I left Facebook two years ago and haven't looked back since. All social media is toxic and turns people into narcissistic nihilists.

they're flooding the board with retards

Twitter has legit uses, people just don't know who to spam and harass. See an article that leans slight left? Find the author, look up the Twitter. Most of the time they have

Fuck all you newfag CUNTS who don't follow rules 1 & 2.

Twitter is fine if you don't reference Sup Forums. NEVER mention this site ever ever

That rule only applies in raids you newfag and this isn't Sup Forums

This whole thing is just anonymous all over again

Who the fuck is running this cancer?
Holy shit my eyes.

cock bongler

FUCK YOU KIKE

The problem is Sup Forums inherently is concerned with irl shit unlike the rest of Sup Forums so it's always going to interact with things happening off-site. I don't like it and I despise the rise of the t_d faggots posting eceleb threads and such, but its absurd to not expect a board designed to discuss need and politics that is constantly on the absolute bleeding edge of stories spills out into normie outlets.

oh no our secret club is exposed!

I don't mind the kekistan shit because they aren't obviously related to Sup Forums, but I definitely would prefer Sup Forums stay cozy and under the radar.

I get to hear ideas here I don't hear anywhere else.

His name is Levi Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=RdwgU5gFL0Y

you can't make this shit up

this is why u NEVER see anti-Israeli state posts

>but I definitely would prefer Sup Forums stay cozy and under the radar.
>stay cozy
>UNDER THE RADAR

Nigga did you vomit your brain as a child?
This shit place is the most well known board on the site now.

fuck you leaf

CONTROLLED OPOSITION

where did this goy come from?

his name is (((Levi Smith)))

That's me...sorry.

>Sup Forums News Forever
I'm fucking cringing. You can tell this is a reddit user.

>that thumbs down
nice

amen

Well I can tell you there's a positive side to things, yes Sup Forums isn't small eco-chamber secret society but I almost all the people I speak to browse Sup Forums because of me and I merely had to wait just a couple of days, they came back throwing roman salutes and actually started being interested in traditionalism and rationality.

I'm not familiar with the un-written rules here but why not expand and utilize the attraction of the masses into something bigger, dare I say, something revolutionary.

gas kikes race war now.

>All social media is toxic and turns people into narcissistic nihilists.

FB turns people into narcissists.

Twitter has its uses to spread info.
Also its a direct way to contact libtarded celebs and journalists and trigger the shit out of them.

You think I go anywhere else on Sup Forums? I'm talking about the fuckin internet as a whole. This shit seems pretty cozy to me.

Also, did you just call me "nigga", you fucking shitheel?

Son you don't know the meaning of cozy.
And no surprise you don't visit other boards, you fucking newfag.

This Swedish lad understands.

If you have a problem with that account you are reacting like a woman, totally blinded by your emotions. That account dishes out redpills to mainstream plebs like crazy and the person who runs it is good at picking out the stories that are both relevant and don't stray too much into tinfoil /x/-tier territory. If Levi is reading this thread right now I say keep it up bud, don't listen to these below 80 IQ morons who can't look at things practically.

>"newfag"

Whatever, faggot. Have fun jerking yourself over your sick fuckin burn.

how big of a newfag you are seeps into your posts
stop fucking posting until you lurk for like a year, you are the fucking problem you stupid nigger

>Levi
W-wait...someone explain this to me. Is this account run by a kike or am I just misinterpreting what I'm reading here?

Oh yeah you burned me SO HARD. I'm physically exhausted.

Oh no, that was me just enjoying the tasty breakfast I just made.
What are you eating, hot dogs made out of cats?
lmao poorfag Americans.

How new are you? You realize you're the problem with this board and the site as a whole, right?

Internet Historian is pretty god tier desu senpai

Not everyone named Levi is a kike. I don't know though. I haven't seen any kikery going on in the account, he pretty much reports exactly like I would and I'm no kike or civic nat cuck or anything like that.

>breakfast
Isn't it like 2pm in Bongland right now? Why are you eating breakfast?

>poor American
Would you like to compare average home sizes in your country vs. mine, or would you like to just accept that you're a Yuropoor?

Because I don't eat breakfast till 12-1ish.

Also, big houses are a waste of resources.
You just proved my point as to why the average American is so dirt-poor that they need to be on semi-permanent welfare for life probably.
The only reason your currency has world-wide worth is because of the production market. It's worthless inside though.
Mind you, this shit country is the same post-Brexit. Muh mummy May tho, she promised!

OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!

it is some kike trying to get e-famous

Oh no our secret board isnt secret anymore

>I want a flood cancerous redditors who refuse to change their opinions, and dramatically lower the quality of posting on the board..
I hope you get raped up the dickhole with barbed wire.

fpbp

That's not happening though. Sup Forums is just as racist/sexist/nazi as before. The only shift that has happened in the past years is that there's less ancaps/libertarians

I mainly blame Sargon and his "Kekistani" cancer for the normieization of Sup Forums.

fortunately these retards splinter off pretty fast when they find out everyone hates them

I remember his first threads. He's a dumb g*rman CS student who wanted to show off his basic python script and an unironical redditor who doesn't understand this site.

I used to report his threads but it seems that the faggot managed to advertise the fuck out of his cancer nonetheless

I agree. It's all normie milfs that follow it though.

test

Ruined

It used to be just Sup Forums News but that got banned by Twitter so that is the second one.

They need to ban this one too.

This. Social media is for casualfags

There have probably been 2-3 banned accounts by now. Now he mostly tries to post images that don't have "niggers" or "kikes" in them so the account doesn't get shoah'd again.

>Saged
Fuck off you kikes

Look up the YouTube channel under the same name kike
He just doesn't show power level on twitter because they are watching that account

Found the faggot who runs the account.

Least these idiots are willing to try and do something, it's better than sitting behind a computer and hating on them to try and seem cool.

>C-check my power l-level
I'm not watching your videos, Jose. Kys Mexican nigger.

>American education

Mongolian rape baby teams up with the Spanish rape baby

honestly, non-americans can adapt easily, but americans are so deep into their cuckery. Fucking BASED MAGAPEDES are worse than shills, and they come enmasse to ruin the board.

This

>TIL there's a literal faggot who think to represent Sup Forums on twatter

I wanna put my pp in her

>not running multiple twitter accounts for political subvertion and spreading disinfo

So you retards only come here for the memes? Because you can't genuinely care about politics and ignore social media. I mean I guess you could, but that would make you an imbecile.

Check this shit out, I finally got twitter (to spy/document not entertain myself) and served up Sup Forums, because of this threat, look at the second result!

Hahahaha oh wow, fucking terrible....

only t_d kekistani magapededs are the retardsthat mention Sup Forums on twatter.

Lurking and troll account are alright. James Russell's the third forever son.

>Tfw you've been here since 2003 and still think kekistan is funny

Honestly m80s, remember the fact that we'd exposed a fundamental flaw with leftism. Yeah, kekistan is silly, but it highlights a point. Don't get too worried about it.

"Who is kek?"

Hahah XD. I've been here since 2000 when there were threads about 9/11 and some friend told me. I think Kekistan is epic! lol

what a fag. trying to use Sup Forums to either get a career, get exposure or just get sheckels.
i wish him nothing but the worst.

>all them views
Sup Forums deserved to be aborted in 4cc this year

>newfag detected

>He thinks his 28 twatter followers actually give a fuck about his random RTs and epic maymays.

how did this happen

Probably DJ Trump Junior

Another cohencidence

>haven't looked back since
Path of prosperity. Ended up in Internet sewage.

I didn't say I'm trying to develop a twitter following. It's just moronic to ignore social media in general. Without social media Sup Forums's ideas/info would barely spread anywhere.

this.

twitter is normie central and normies need to be bricked to death in general.

plus, exposing Sup Forums on twitter is a bad, bad idea.

Sup Forums should troll Sup Forums News

Yes, good goyim. Insulate yourself from regular society so we can guarantee you will languish in obscurity.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

>literally called Levi
He could at least have the decency to use a fake forename.

I wish rule 1 and 2 weren't a meme

Newfag. I've been here since 1999 and I'm a #magapede

>I don't mind the kekistan shit because they aren't obviously related to Sup Forums
>pepe the frog isn't related to Sup Forums
>the nazi flag they painted green isn't related to Sup Forums
Gas yourself, r*dditor.