his life will be shit now

The fucking lampshade, lost it.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/NZDwk

Faggot

>this hug
cute af tbqh

>poltards cant handle this

I don't need the fags, I'll always have Rose, with her superior genes and Sup Forums's ideals, we could make the West great again.

>the I actually do this to my boifriend

Captcha is working again.

Anyone wanna be my bf

>cute dude 2
>2

does this mean you have more?

Yes

maybe

Fuck off!!!!

wie alt bist du und in welchem Bundesland wohnst du?

Thanks. Are you a cute trap?

Looks like Linus techn tips gross

>this thread was sponsored by

Fuck

rainbowpill best pill

Kill yourselves you fucking homosexual fucks, Sup Forums will never join strength with such faggotry, your existence is against our ideals as a whole, Sup Forums might be a bit divided with our ideals, but one thing we all agree is that traps and faggots are complete degeneracy that has to either be removed, or, not encouraged at all and shown as a sign of weakness and horror, like junkies. Once the day of the rope comes, you won't be getting your "boipussy" you'll be getting hanged in trees like the niggers did in the 19th Century.

Hello

But who was phone?

We're baaaaaack

No. Traps are mentally ill. Only cute twink virgin boys are hot

>implying the nazis werent a little bit homo

Death to all gays. Can all u fags killyourselves already

what do you mean they can't post?

I'm doing it right now

test

>implying homos arent a threat to the jews
homos dont spend all their life chasing pussy

a little of the brightest minds back in the day were gay. They spend their time on self improvement instead (Wich means more time spent on redpilling)

Just look at the romans

but what about after you fuck them?

No, they weren't, they killed homosexuals or sent them to labor camps without second thoughts. Such an act was considered a degeneracy and a horror against humanity. Unnatural, now, I don't agree to some things with the nazis but homos have to be executed. The Nazis did NOT approve such a behaviour and it wasn't in their planning at all.

Gay and fake

Oh no

this
trannies should be gassed

Then I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

Of course being a faggot he'll go to some gay club and hopefully be burnt by lubricant dispensers replaced with hydrochloric acid. Because stopping their degenerate thoughts. Will never ever happen it took me ages for me too.

you should look up Ernst Röhm. He famously rallied homosexuals around him even before the Nazi takeover and was very open about it. The killing of homosexuals only began in 1934 when Röhm's SA was powerful enough to rival Hitler (who also needed to gain trust with the Wehrmacht)

Yeah the gay bars were as degenerate as they are now.

t. closeted fag

>hitler wanted aryan men to guard him during speeches
>ernst hired a bunch of homos and was open about it

>tfw hitler was surrounded by a bunch of homos without even knowing it
kek

>a little bit
fps, my gramps was the generation brought up to believe in every aspect of fascism (born 1922), then when he went to war and while in yugoslavia a soldier from his company was shut down by partisans; it turned out he was the lover of a superior official who in turn sent plenty of them to die just to try and find the ones that killed the guy.
My gramps on the other hand was almost more ashamed of this single event than Italy losing the fucking war

Hitler probably DID know since it was widely reported in the press as early as 1931 - he just didn't care until Röhm became a possible rival

>since it was widely reported in the press as early as 1931
oh it was?
damn

the nazis were pretty progressive and tolerant after all

Sup Forums will never succumb to your degeneracy, the only way for you to get Sup Forums is if you flood it and "change the population", you'll never get a "nazi boyfriend" or whatever the fuck your degenerate thoughts are. You're a shame to humanity, the whole of ya, I agree, women today are, a bit of a trouble, yes, some of them are ill, but it doesn't make all of them. You guys should put your nogging into place and go out, find a woman, pro-create, make a family and stop the decline of us being replaced. You're just a contribution to this cancer.

Of course I am, can't you see, that's why homosexuals disgust me, that's why when I see a gay parade in Athens, the first thought I have is gunning them down with a .50 cal, that's why my greatest thought and priority is making a family so I can continue the existence of my race and my people.

>Of course I am, can't you see, that's why homosexuals disgust me, that's why when I see a gay parade in Athens, the first thought I have is gunning them down with a .50 cal, that's why my greatest thought and priority is making a family so I can continue the existence of my race and my people.
I agree with this tho

faggots should be killed emmideatly

you sound like you just need a good long guy-hug

I can respect that, as long as what you do stays behind your fucking closed doors and you do your own thing where society and the youth isn't affected, I couldn't give two shits, as long as the media maintain the current gender roles then stability is maintained, but if you go out in the streets parading, you fuck up society, you break the "norm" you ruin the existence and the future of white children. I do stand by my execution if shown publicly part though.

No, I don't.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord dot gg/WRKFr

>n-no I d-don't

I think I'm on to something ;)

SF is an example of what happens when you let faggotry run rampant

Good thing about this discord is you if you ever meet someone on this Chan you can ask them if there in that discord and if they are are it shows you that they have mental issues.

Have you even been reading the thread? Most of us here are against gay pride and the promiscuous degeneracy common throughout the gay community. We're wholesome homos.

But here's the thing user, there is no faggot screeching artistically, because they know posting shit like this pisses us off.

You have to realize "gay culture" is an entirely Jewish , EU controlled propaganda unit.

This reversed psychology ain't gonna work on me jerry, better focus removing mohammed and abdulah first along with gunning down Merkel and then you'll be able to have any credibility again by my books, but because of people like you, the Reich is so cucked that it lets abdulah and mohammed procreate with German women, while you're too busy chasing guys around, nice. This is exactly why you're a cancer for Sup Forums.

Dude, you're not offering anything to society though, that's the problem, I said I agree with "you" (as in fags) doing your own thing, as long as it's private to not change the society and bring inbalance but it still fucks up the fact that there won't be any babies made by you and you'd be busy chasing other guys instead of gals. It's still cancer, it's simple.

*tackleglomps you*

If you are white and gay thats wrong. Whites need to be breeding.

>nazi
>homosexual relationships
get out of here shill

>I can respect that, as long as what you do stays behind your fucking closed doors
this, so much this

me and my bf both hate the gay LGBTQQIEAIEI-tumblr like culture
everyone who dons a rainbow flag should be gassed

>also trannies should be gassed

But what if women don't give me erections

i can post

What if they were to donate to sperm banks to help infertile white couples?

>tattooed up
>too much ink
>eats tiny shrimps
>thinks babys come from immigrants
It isnt racist to propagate your own culture.

It doesn't change the fact that you don't contribute to society, with births, but I respect it because even if you don't procreate, which I don't mind because the child could have the homo illness, at least society wouldn't be tamed by the cancer that faggots/homos are today. Just like in the 40's America. There were faggots, of course, but they kept a low profile and acted like men, if they found, one of theirs, they sent their vibes and did their thing, which, again, I don't encourage, but society, wasn't getting fucked because of that, you don't see any fucking rainbow flags, trannies, fag rights being asked at the time and everyone was doing their own thing. Society considered them ill, government considered them ill, they adapted to society as was and they got to do their degeneracy without degenerating anyone. It's a win win.

>when you don't inherently have a problem with the fags if they don't act like prissy fucks with a lisp, but lots of fags is proably some sign of a.new fall of rome sort of thing
DESU dudes have been fucking each other for ages, and theres always gonna be some fags. Tho its different when they're a symptom.

Fuck reddit i am glad this happened

agreed with everything you said dude.

And what, gays are like 2% of the populaton?
that's not a lot of childbirth and breeding youre missing out on.

Did they call the superior official a faghetti

get aids pls

I see what you did there, kek
>+1 internet has been deposited into your account

Even then, it's 2% gone to waste, but like I said, it would be sick with their hormones so it's a waste I can make. You understand where I'm coming from right? I don't have an issue as long as it's "hidden"

ya
hell, there's a lot of people that act completly normal who is actually gay

it's only the faggots who is the loud minority of gays
and they ruin it for everyone else

Based Greeks

what's going on on this thread?

That's right goyim, it's redpilled to never have white children, go your own way

jesus fuck stop
this is painfull

This is the last one. I don't have a lot of stuff on Sweden anymore.
Next time I """quit""" Sup Forums I'm not deleting my folders.

if you want some stuff with sweden atleast take something good

WE WUZ Sup Forums AN SHEEIT
ONLY FEMINISTS WANT TO REPRODUCE
ISN'T GAY? MUST BE A FEMINIST
There's only one thing you deserve
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

This