Be me

>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2016. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker."
>father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking this town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

not your personal blog

>not keeping your country land to escape the city
top pleb

>"Waaaah to smart for stupids"

If you don't have any respect for your dad you should pretty much just drown yourself.

you've posted this few weeks ago, fuck off nip slit

Eventually you'll learn that the only thing that matters in life is owning your own land and caring for it.

>Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement?

>I will probably get the career as the banker.

I was wondering if this was bait but I know a few Japs and this seems like a legitimate Japanese perspective.

死ねクズ野郎

>uni

STOP CALLING IT THIS SLANG BRITISH KEK TRASH TERM

FUCK

When you are on your deathbed, in your 10x8 apartment in neo-tokyo, alone aside from a caretaker robot (because you were 'too busy' to marry or have children), you will remember your father's words. Then you will weep. Then you will die.

Bankers are one of most respected people in Japan.

Morons surely can not be banker.

>you've posted this few weeks ago
he's been posting this for years mate, he also makes regular threads about how Japan needs migrants

>Bankers are one of most respected people in Japan.

I know, awful, isn't it

>crunch numbers and sign forms for 50 years
> die believing you lived a fulfilled and valuable life

It's not funny anymore englishteacher-kun. Gtfo already

ni hao

Holy shit nip you're so brainwashed it would take sentences for me to explain...

we call it that in Canada too, dude :)

Good goy. Managing people's paper notes is hard work but if you work all your life away you'll be making that 90k usd by the time you're 120

Oh it's retarded :(

>Be (you).
>Micropenis jap.
>Father sacrifices himself to pay (you) a decent education.
>Let's be an ungrateful piss of shit and call him uneducated.

I guess you have to join a lefty forum since you haven't any values or respect for Tradition.

I don't mind race-mixing so when I'll come to Japan I'll make sure to pound as many pussies as I can since you're never gonna do it yourself.

死んで下さいね。もう、ウンタのお父さんの子どもは煩いけん。

More important than money, Jap bro, is to have children and a family and to respect tradition. We in the west are dying because we fell for money and hedonism. Listen to your father.

Its pasta

bakayaro

Take land you retard, you can do lots with land, when the global economy collapses you can do shit with fiat money.

whenever i see a post with elementary level japanese like this, i assume it's a proxyfag

Why would someone go to college to live in a meme city ? He has to make you learn agriculture or whatever if it was his plan

>t. city retard

What if I don't respect my dad because he's a cuckold lefty shill who let a black handyman live in his house while repairing it and then had to call the cops after weeks of the guy not doing any repairs and refusing to leave?

>tfw OP made his innocent farming anime father cry
>just wanted to raise his son with good family values and send him to tokyo to get a good education
>but by the time his son got back, he hated his hometown, his family, and most of all, himself

>be me
>have son
>try to raise him as a traditionalist for the people
>live in a not-so great area of the nation
>not much money
>save up to send him to good college
>he makes good enough grades to go
>he is doing good there
>be proud in the fact that my off spring will contribute to my society. Making life better for the people around us.
>son comes back
>son now thinks he is better than the people who raised him now that he is hanging out with big-city jerks
>son does not want anything to do with our small town
>son abandons his people.

>realize son if a faggot

>waaaaaa why isn't my son bigoted like me waaaaaaaaaa

>I fucking this town
lewd

You need to adapt the year you retard

>"Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you)"

悪いいいいいいいい

Nice pasta john

damn. i wish i could switch places with you. my dad's the total polar opposite, and all i want to do is settle down in a small village and live a quiet and peaceful life

I cant give advice, support or oppose. To make sense of the xeno mind is an exercise of futility. All nips are aliens.

>I want to keep living in Tokyo
Begone urbanite filth.

You should be ashamed for speaking to a family member like that and letting them down.

If you stay in Tokyo your kids will become degenerates fapping to anime. But if you move back to your hometown your kids will become cool samurais.

Then why are your economy stagnant?

>i posted it again

Don't worry, old man. We'll teach him a lesson.

Stupid fucking fat ass Ameritard

I've only been here for a few months bu have already seen this pasta several times. What is the point of it?

Typical white trash.
I thought you don't like forigners in your country. Stay in your shithole third world country and go fuck a kangaroo. We east asian aliance (Japan, South Korea, China) don't want aids from white degenerates.

Lmao what?

Beat his black ass and teach him a lesson.

memeable

Thats New Zealand you fucking retard.

I feel like I know exactly what that man thinks

>45 years as a salaryman in a huge corporation
>still waiting for that big promotion, licking bosses shoes
>my wife hates me, probably cheats on me
>my kids hate me, aren't productive
>my daughter is a slut that never talks to me
>my son is an unproductive neet that wont talk to me
>I've lived in a tiny apartment in the middle of a loud city for the past 30 years
>my back hurts
>what has all this been for
>...
>I should have taken over my father's sushi bar instead of selling it...

KYS

>realize son is a faggot
If he has a small body frame and neotanous face, make him become a tranny. Thats a one way of making him straight.
All you have to do is to set /lgbt as his homepage on Sup Forums and make him start taking titty skittles.

Post yfw you've read this post multiple times over the years

>45 years as a salaryman in a huge corporation
That means if you started working when you were 20, you are now 65 years old?
What are you doing on Sup Forums?

i thought nips and gooks hated chinks

Writing up an imagined thoughts of a japanese man sitting on a childrens toy in some park in japan, rethinking his life choices?

感謝しない

Dad raises you... you become ungrateful asshole.

Thanks college.

I don't like it either man. Shitty pasta.

>tfw i am a rural/suburban retard

Chinese have potential to bring east asian race back on power as they have massive population and their huge economy is growing.
However, they just escaped being a third world country so they kinda act like one in thier manerisms or their culture but that takes time.
I love japanese as South korean. We had wars but we are brothers and I like their culture and achivements.

Sorry, I don't get that joke. or is that a joke? Is that supposed to be offensive or funny? Do you have autism?

OP im going to Japan this year for tokyo comicon.

You are a fool.

You will understand in the years to come.

as if you're even a jap zainichi scum, nuke the gooks

these posts always crack me up

Hah, you are just like the small town idiots. Banking = Service industry. It you were intelligent at all you would choose a career where you actually create something.

Also, go live in the city. But why sell your family's land? When you are old and rich, go back to your family clay and live like a king.

Remind me of Welcome to NHK, I didn't know this was really a thing in Japan

during reading i kept hoping you'd realize how wrong you were and that you'd change your mind and realize the duty you have to your people. Those "retards" worked their entire life so you could go to college. And you come back thinking so lowly of them.

Two bombs weren't enough.

I admit japanese is hard to learn but it is worth as I will be able to marry a qt 3.14 nip gf and settle in safe and comfy japan while the west burns

息子, please stop Tokyo nonsense. Home is in mountains. Does Tokyo have mountains no.

Insane people on this website. Trump dont behave, but everyone in here like him.

Go to home. Will destroy your anime dolls or else.

Just like my animes

any hot japanese rural women in your small town?

reckon i'd pick up a fuck in a small japanese village, i bet the women are throbbing for dick.

toyko isnt japan really. its like any other major city, soul-less streets.

Living in neo Tokyo with a robot Waifu sounds great desu

>hot japanese in rural area

kek

there are only 75yo ugly """"""woman"""""" in rural area.

Once your short life of materialism is over, your legacy is finished. That land will have more historical relevance than you ever will. Take care of it. Make it your vacation retreat.

Shortsighted faggot. You don't realize what kind of jewel you have.

There are no young people outside of big towns in Japan, no matter how much Abe tries to brainwash young town men to believe.

>Selling out japan for bank shekels
Dishonorable choices get dishonorable consequences

You ale a disglace for youl famiry

You sound like an entitled asshole. Once you've worked in the city for a few years you will realize how blissfull the country life is compared to the city life

You're wrong and your father is right. Your japanese traditions are fucking important, you must preserve them. Sto

I thought this was a real jap for a second until i saw the replies. 10/10 troll good work

I remember you from a very long time.
Are you the same 1000 immigrants poster too?

>Come back to inherit land

Your dad is secretly gay for you OP

This is a pasta but i hope that no one here thinks this way. Good land is way more importante than a college degree or a lot of other things..

>Those who labor in the earth are the chosen people of God, if He ever had a chosen people, whose breast He has made His peculiar deposit for substantial and genuine virtue.
Man has lost his connection to nature. Someday you will regret the way the look at the world

>Bankers are respected in Japan
I got the impression they aren't because the Japanese Poole despise debt and don't like Credit Cards. They are huge savers.

wow, you're such a ridiculous person, you know that humans don't have an standard to exist right?
So basically you and me born only by coincidence, so everybody included me, and you and your town are not fit to survive in this world, we are just apes, everybody have the same capacity, A LOT of us should not be born

But can nips living in rural areas buy firearms? I don't think so, thus there is no point.