>this kills the Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0b3d06pok&t=1338s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks ancap desu

well now thats just downright dangerous

No this does

What is the Far Cry and why are there so many of them ?

>t.sjw false flag trying to start controversy where there is none

it's a religious cult with black and brown members it's has nothing to do with trump or racism

If they let me play as the villain then it would interest me more especially considering this is in montana which is really beautiful setting.

My friend linked me an article to polygon (which he agreed to - he's a normalfag to the max) with quotes from the devs explaining why this premise "made sense"

>tl;dr Government is the messiah, everyone who doesn't believe so is a religious, violent nut

its an ubisoft game, and that is the answer to both questions

Still buying it T B H

Goddamn, I really wish pass users would be the only anons able to start threads

Trailer was released 2 days ago if anyone wants to see the gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso

I hope Ben Garrison is the final boss

That'd be a cool twist ending. You fight to no avail and die at the hands of Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison.

How much you want to bet the protagonist will be black?

agreed, I've noticed that pass users often have higher quality posts.

non-pass users are inferior and often go against the narrative of the thread.

READ THIS AND SAGE AND REPORT THE THREAD
UBISHILLS JUST WANT TO START A CONTROVERSITY WHERE THERE IS NONE

>this
I know you guys joke around about shills, but OP is literally a shill. You shouldn't take things at face value, now you're acting like SJWs.

>He doesn't know
kek newfags like you never learn

It's a customizable protagonist.

And he/she's a Sheriff's Deputy.

Literally what / who?

How am I dead?

1post

Oh, I get it--sage tf out of this shit mang

It's confirmed already

>public property
>Ancap
Retard alert

lmfao, newfags can't sage. pls die ty.

Actually you get a character creator this time around.

Um no sweetie Drumphkins, try again.

Sorry is this better?

The lady doth protest too much

Was nice not seeing this thread on page 1 while captcha was taking a shit. Oh well.

He's not the protagonist you dipshit. He's an ally of the main character.

There's apparently two deputies.
One of them is a nigger pastor with blue eyes (LOL).
The other will no doubt be a white woman.
Will they copulate? Probably!

Not if you have depth perception.

>nigger pastor with blue eyes
So he is part of Varg's tribe?

Hell yes, what are you gay or something?

This
SAGE ALL FC5 threads
MODS ARE KIKES FOR NOT IMMEDIATELY PRUNING THEM

Completely wrong. They're just part of the resistance against the cult. You also forgot the blonde male pilot.

>One of them is a nigger pastor with blue eyes (LOL).
He's a supporting character, like Plane Man and Bar Girl

>making shit up to get angry over.

>black baptist preacher in Montana

They clearly did no research

Sage does nothing. They need to be reported for not even being slightly Sup Forums related.

Did it explain why the federal government was ignoring Ancapistan?

Aren't a lot of Christian blacks Baptist?

go shill your tower climbing sim on reddit

I don't think any board has cucked out on Sup Forums-related shit quite as hard as Sup Forums.

Is it because they're still ashamed for having spawned GamerGate?

Yes but Montana isn't a baptist state. Christian Baptist is largely in the south or in predominantly black areas. Some liberals seem to think all rural arras are like the south for some reason

>posting the edited version

This is the original

N-no

>bunch of beta males make a video game about their beta ideology

OverWatch is my favorite game...

Damn religion is evil af

wtf i love atheism now

*aborts child*

>he doesn't support aborting nigger babies

How does he keep getting away with it?

the weak should fear the strong

>No Ben Garrison
Sad!

I like the idea, but far cry really hasn't changed its gameplay up since far cry 2, so the last view games have just been a change in scenery. It gets old fast, they need something new beyond gimmicks.

>videogames
You seem to be mistaken in the board you wanted to post this thread on friend

maybe I should redirect you to the right board
there you go now you know

try to not doing the same mistake again

>Nigger pastor and cult members in rural Montana
Bull fucking shit, only nigger I ever saw in Montana was in Missoula.

>game about a doomsday cult taking over a conservative town
>cult forces christians to convert
>populace fights back
>among the resistance are a white woman, a redneck family man and a black pastor. all of them are gun owners
>resistance uses second amendment to kick the cultists out
>some cultists are black

THIS IS ANTI-CHRISTIAN, ANTI-CONSERVATIVE LIBKEK SJW PROPAGANDA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>a black pastor.
That there is blatant sjw propaganda, come to Montana and lets go try to find this mythical black pastor in rural fucking Montana.

It's a game not a documentary.

It's a video game user. The redneck attached a minigun to his plane in the trailer.
Do you want to go find that plane too?

Left to right box art characters.
>Stefan Molyenu, Millennial woes, Mike Cernovich, Vox Day (who has friends at ubishit), The golden one, Gavin McKinnis (predictable closet homo character). Not sure on the girl yet.

>people living in Montana have internet
jej

STOP ADVERTISING THIS GAME!
They want the fucking drama and attention.

sage

No u

>implying african americans are more christian per capita than white americans

>woman not edited to be international right wing terrorist Lauren Southern

THE WOLF

Tara McCarthy would be a better fit because Lauren is still just dogwhistling.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0b3d06pok&t=1338s

Glad they're doing it, can't wait to shoot some "white" american plebs with their plebeian ideas.

nah.

Wow I get to play a nigger who kills white christians?! A revrend roundabout is my pal and a blonde bar whore sells me guns.

No FFS it's going to be a "SEE IT'S JUST LIKE ISLAMIC EXTREMISM! A SMALL NUMBER ARE RELIGIOUS EXTREMISTS! SO LET THEM IN!"

Also Ubisoft please stop shilling this stuff here, I know you have to create fake outrage with le alt-right to get people who hate Trump to buy your game.

Haven't bought a Ubisoft game in 11 years. Don't see any reason to buy one now.

Just drawing logical conclusions based on market trends and known information mister.

I like you.

It's a game that's not even directly targeting whites or Christianity. It's like nobody has ever seen these stereotypes before. Are you truly all 12 years old?

No it's not you lying faggot. It's create a character

You're either stupid or a liar. You make a custom character

vote with your wallet
all their is too it.

Fuck off tripfag

>videogame company worth millions of dollars gets taken over by SJW's
>they create entire videogames, year long and million dollar projects just to piss off an anonymous congolese bean counting forum
>all the while nuking their own credibility and brand in the process
Sup Forums wins again

Kek has decided on the mod. Shadilay!

They all look like nu-males. Also, the area doesn't look fun like the other games. Why would I want to play a "run around in hickland" simulator?

Op you're a stupid fuck. Delete this thread.

You make Sup Forums look as looney and triggered as a sjw.
The game looks FUN and UNIQUE and i'd play it if i played video games regularly, which i dont
The real issue is the shit graphics.

Stop starting drama where there is none. This is not who we are. Sensitive troll bitch

>Greece in charge of paying debts and recognizing tripfags

This is marketing disguised as controversy. Remember what happened with Ghost Busters last year. A few men boycotted the movie and it launched a hundred clickbait articles on why you need to see it. But we all know how that turned out.

>implying I care about western dev games
fucking normie hour around here

Far cry 4 had a white guy as villain too. Lmao, you guys are so easy to troll, you buy into this "wealthy Americans as villains" bullshit

Pentecostal or a mixture of the two. It's like voodoo jungle shit while wearing a suit.

>Christians are as crazy and violent as Muslims
Found the problem here.

What if the MC is the man in the middle of pic related? would farcry be /ourgame/

This. It's a stupid premise because Christians aren't going around blowing themselves or others up.
The amount of astroturf shilling for this game reminds me of Overwatch, the game was impossible to avoid until it released and then nothing was heard anymore.

I'm going to pirate it. Just hope they have a map editor, I loved dicking around with that in Far Cry 2, 3 and 4.

>another AAA flop kills the Sup Forums

>sunglasses guy instead of Molymerme

Well, hot damn. I'll play as Ben Garrison, purging his native Montana of blacks and having a good time overall.

im a gamer whos last EA game as mass effect 2 and i dont think i even own a UBI game. Really easy to boycott these two developers, who as it turned out went full SJW giving me an additional layer of reasoning to avoid giving them money. TONS of games out there not made by them so its pretty easy, and their games turn out to be nothing more than eye candy with a lot of issues that are not consumer friendly and are also over priced and jammed with shitty over priced DLC and cash shops because why not. games for normies/casuals

Molymeme can go instead of Mike 'the Kike' Enoch, but only if he actually reveals his goddamned power level after hinting at it for months.

I'm back.. I'm the user that was telling you idiots to wait for the reveal.

All of the protagonists are christians, and the bad guy is a false prophet just like I said.

Chew on that. Don't you hate being wrong? I bet you hate it as much as I love being right lol!