LACI GREEN PART II

youtube.com/watch?v=AZGVlb9cwYg

She tells us a bit about why she changed her mind on feminism.

SPOILER: it's because feminism is retarded and she got a slight taste of what they like to dish out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SflWSZxUb5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is her face so wide?

She's fat, it looks slimmer in older pictures.

Where's her ass

LMFAO I LOVE BASED laci green I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

test

>Laci "lacing my green with heroin" Green

I am surprised how easy it is for one of the SJWs to make a single step towards the center (while remaining far left) and to be celebrated and accepted by the supposed far right.
Shows who's desperate, to be honest.

>her

i'd rather everyone be r_thedon tier than actual cuck tier

Still an attention whore, still belongs in the trash

If you want the thread deleted you could just post the blowjob picture as it's only one google search away, lad.
If not then at least be funnier in your shitposts.

she's half iranian

this

POST SAUCE

>(
this

Rhrhhdmxkxkgltldlsbrbrbdnnsnsnawnkeofoffkksanahwhherbnfnfdkllrkrksnsnsbsbwnsnsnfjccjirruehsbbdbd

So this is why you were proxyfagging your last video last night.

YOU ARE AN UNTRUSTWORTHY TREACHEROUS SNAKE. LEAVE US ALONE.

You literally shared a picture of yourself in a bra to advertise this. You're literally a whore.

Get thee to a nunnery.

lel. the left eating its own once again. pretty soon they will turn all their "allies" against them.

Why is shareblue pushing this literal kike whore so hard?

>google
I even saw it while googling her tits, it's not exactly hidden.

All she's trying to do is stay relevant. She's just like every other attention-seeking whore out there. Don't fall for this shit.

this

How many dicks has she sucked I really wonder.

ironic redditposting is just as bad as actual redditposting

yikes

Wrong question. The question is, why is Laci Green advertising her videos on pol?

Because she's a longtime channer and she knows that she can gain a new audience and views and therefore shekels by advertising her whorish videos here.

Staring at her tits is a guilty pleasure.

Good for her to see that third-world feminists are retarded, I suppose.

Third wave, not Third World.

Third world ones might be ok.

Get this fat bitch off my board

>hahaha I'm making fun of myself for being such a big slut
Laci, if you actually don't remember the number you need to get to a convent ASAP.

Hi, OP aka laci in a proxy here, it's 2413.

Don't buy into this divide and conquer infiltrator, you fucking plebs

third world feminism is muslim women trying not to get stoned to death for breathing too loudly

POSTING THIS DUMB ATTENTION WHORE

STOP

does this bitch have any legit nudes?

Renouncing feminism is kinda like murdering a bunch of children and then deciding you don't want to be a murderer anymore. It's too late Laci, you've earned yourself a tall lamppost on TDOTR

>implying all women aren't attention whores

Trump winning has a lot of libs re-examining themselves now.

Laci is a very intelligent woman, she knows that she needs to start converting T_D cuck types or she will be completely irrelevant in the matter of months.

Don't believe a word she says.

>divide and conquer infiltrator
While she's still just a misguided femicunt that's quite literally the opposite of what's going on.

>muh secret clubhouse

I'd fuck her.

She's coming across as centrist to me.

Saying the SJW's are cancer but also saying the other side of the spectrum can be just as bad.

11th post best post

Who is this

At first she was all about "nerd"/"school"power
Then she got her cherry popped and was consumed with sex
Then she smoked her first joint and was obsessed with drugs
Then she went 100% with feminism
Now that everyone is fed up with feminism she flip flops

This phoney bitch needs to hung from a tree and beaten like a pinata

its because most people here are men and desperate men who have never had their wee-wees touched (by a girl)

redpilling is a gradual process, sargoy started out as a leftist, switched over to being a centrist and is now coming along the right path

Christ, you guys are still talking about this shit?

Fat little pig has realised you dumb fucks will give her more attention than leftists because the leftists have a million slut commentators and we only have several of those.
You're embarrassing.

Sheep shagger knows whats up

*tips fedora*

Basically this. If you retards think she's taking the redpill and becoming /ourgirl/ then you're absolutely wrong.

She's a degenerate druggie whore who follows where the money goes and "conservatism is the new counter culture", she's just parroting the right wing view points for the money and male attention.

Another attention whoring junkie who is riding the populist wave for horny T_D views. Wow so based I'm getting hard alraedy XD

*tips virginity*

I don't have the attention span to watch your videos, let alone distinguish between various Hansies in this thread.

Literally why does anyone on Sup Forums give 3/5ths of a deep-fried shit about any of these mischling YouTube cunts? You're all fucking irredeemable.

>admitting your a virgin on pol

kek hello newfag!

You god damn retard.
She is pretending to be le_redpilled because right now this is where the ad revenue and the views are if you have a baginer.
Don't even start to think the mean MTV feminist is now agreeing with you and that you won and she's /ourgirl/ and all that shit, because she simply doesn't care about politics in general, let alone about your lonely german ass.

Gas yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=SflWSZxUb5U
ruin her

why would i care about e-celebs

>a virgin calling me a virgin

Oh the irony.

T_D

>femicunt
LURK MORE fagget. You realized "feminazi" exposes your ignorance of the lingo, plus you know this is a NatSoc board, so you're trying "femicunt" on for size.

Stop trying to make femicunt happen. It's never going to happen.

>She is pretending to be le_redpilled
She's not, it's an exaggeration in the title which is pretty clear in the vid

>she's /ourgirl/
Never even implied that, you're retarded, managed to neither watch the video, nor read the thread and still take the time out of your life to write 4 lines.
Grow up, nigger.

*tips 10%*

how long do you think conservatism will be the new counter culture?

This is getting more annoying than the actual ledditors

kill yourself

kek you called someone a nigger even though it made no sense in context, maybe you ARE actually a racist fuck like the rest of us.

>SPOILER: it's because feminism is retarded and she got a slight taste of what they like to dish out
More like the SJW fervor has worn thin so she's switching sides to make those bux with a new audience

It's because she's losing views on her channel.

It's not the idea, it's the money.

>LURK MORE fagget. You realized "feminazi" exposes your ignorance of the lingo
She got downgraded from feminazi to femicunt since she obviously stopped her "everything is sexist" line of thinking.
> plus you know this is a NatSoc board
Sup Forums never was a NatSoc board, even during the high-times of SF here. You're either new or so retarded that you forget shit like dorner or all the libertarian candidates that Sup Forums used to back before Donnie
>Stop trying to make femicunt happen. It's never going to happen.
I used it once, if you consider that the start or the attempt of a start of a trend then you might need to reconsider what makes you feel relevant.
Protip: starting memes on fingolian ant-trainer boards shouldn't be your life-goal
shitposting

Leaftumor

I would buy my penis into her vagina if you understand my meaning.

Kiwi killin it.

you will never see it if you don't go to eceleb threads

If you think I'm a random poltard that shouldn't surprise you, if you think I'm laci green consider that she grew up in a mormon family, did drugs and recently turned on the extreme left.
of course she's a racist

I still want to hate fuck her.

Is it bad if I want to feed her? Like I just want to watch her qt chipmunk face nipple on the sustinence I provide her. Maybe wipe off the remaining jam on her mouth creases with my cock and use it as lube for her super tight anus, all while looking into her beautiful eyes as she takes another bite

HNNNNNNNNNG

Is this another attempt from SH...BL.. to destroy "far right"?

And we should thank them for comming up with (((alt right))) because it helps to sift retards out

>super tight anus

>admitted hes a virgin
>still gets butthurt by it

americans really are the dumbest, kek.

>w-watch the video, it'll make sense then!
No, I won't.

>Not one person on Sup Forums gives one cunt hair about anything Laci Green's ever expanding ass has to say
>somehow these threads just keep showing up on Sup Forums every fee days or every time she says something new, now

Laci, it was pretty obvious before that you were changing your tune due to flagging viewership and thus a reduction in YT Autismbux.. but now you're just planting a neon billboard and announcing to the world that your entire """""shift""""" is a desperate attempt to garner V(You)s for money.

Not worth it unless you want to catch some std

Good one virgin

I gave reading the thread as another alternative, Mohammed.

>one cunt hair
Hey momanon, thanks for perpetuating the white race

I'd take the risk.

>he still thinks thats an insult
>hes unintnetionally insulting himself

good one idiot, kek.

Stop wasting your time with this woman

Sorry about your virginity

You must be at least 18 to post on this board

The only real Feminazi I know of is Tila Tequila, even though she's a literal whore.

Campfollowers like you don't get the honor of being called a Nazi.

>even the biggest whores like Laci Green and Miley Cyrus are dropping feminism and becoming more conservative

when the overton window shifts juuust right

tides have turned and she is switching tactics to keep those YT bux coming in

i feel bad for finding her attractive desu.

Too sad it had to come out in the 11th post

Nice Romeo and Juliet reference my friend. Twas a good laugh.

sorry about your ugly obese ass.

Too true