Lets be honest here Sup Forums

The odds of dying in a terrorist attack is astronomically low. Even lower than dying in a car accident or getting struck by lightning twice.

I mean sure, 22 people died in the recent Manchester terror attack, and it was a tragedy, but lets look at the scale and impact here.

The black death. Ever heard of the black death Sup Forums? Millions of people were erased from Europe like they never existed. Any of you ever even heard of that? I doubt it! Because you know why? People move on. They move on. And we will, too.

We’ll move on. We will get past this. Because that’s what human beings do! We survive, and-and we survive and we overcome. So. Yeah.

Other urls found in this thread:

clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=usYgf8cVfvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We survive by problem solving. Currently Islamic terrorism, much like the black death, is a blight on humanity and will either eradicate or be eradicated.

So, it's not enough to "carry on", you also have to push back against the ideology and if muslims get violent, then just remove kebab. It's not rocket science.

>took the bait.jpeg

Its not just about how many people they kill.
Their whole, in the full literal sense without any shadow of a doubt, is to convert your whole country, and every country they go into to islam.
And personally id rather be killed than live under islam.

There's this type of risk called systemic risk.

This means this risk could destroy and ruing the system it is in.

People falling in bathroom and craking their head is not systemic risk because it is impossible for enough people to fall victim to this risk and disrupt or destroy civilazation.

Terrorism on the other hand, it takes 1 mudslime with 1 dirty bomb or targeting the electrical grid system to ruin shit major league.

Good diversion for the white genocide being inflicted on the west by subhuman kikes. Muzzies are barbarians, Jews are a parasite that kills the host.

the main problem isn't the terrorism, it's the demographic change. That's when the conflict really starts. No country went from being non-Muslim to being largely Muslim without bombings, shootings and a continued escalation of violence until battles and wars are started.

This is only the beginning.

Walt through chaos theory made that plane crash happen, if it was through a good action, say he saved the heroin she devil from choking on vomit and she then took her father away from work which caused the crash anyway, we would not feel the same emotions about Walt's roll.

Right... but in America according to the data we have large scale killings are usually carried out by white males from a Christian background.

Go ahead and do the erase arch but that's where most mass death from attackers come from in the us.

We have a mental health problem that needs to be discussed and is much more dire to most Americans than Islamic terrorism ever will be.

You know why things like the Black Death are don't kill millions of us anymore? Vaccines.

You are suggesting that we stop using a vaccine because the disease clearly doesn't kill millions anymore, ignoring the fact that it is the vaccine that stops it. You are confusing an effective solution for a solution that is not needed.

>"Hrumrfrl pumpful cumful urn muhr bumful ohoh ooh durrrr!!!!"- slavishly blurted out ((((OP))))), Paul Krugman, David Brock's pathetically smarmy army of ass-raped supercuckolded, brain-dead, mathematically and functionally illiterate nerd virgins, Obongo, and Rainman

People are statistics: the thread.

no excuse not to give a reasoned answer. I'm not doing it for OPs sake. We all know he's a faggot.

Islam isn't a natural or mechanical disaster, shillfag. It is spreading across our borders like the black plague you mentioned, and is a threat to the West. Except a plague isn't a weaponized idealology, shillfag.

terrorism targets the destruction of the whole world, it is global system risk

school shooters are local risk

The odds of being forced to live under Sharia law and creating a second dark ages are far higher.

We can sit here and play armchair politics. However when it's your family member that gets effected by an event like this, then it becomes a problem?
I did not stand up for my brother when they came for him. I did not stand up for my sister when they came for her. My parents I remained silent as well. When they came for me, no one was left to help.

One post by this ID.
SAGE

Rabbi Lil dicky

>it is only a low death rate

Why have any deaths pertaining to radical Islamic attacks when those deaths can be avoided altogether?

>the odds are low
that's it then, back to the drawingboard

How many Sup Forums?

How many people have to die before the "odds of dying" meme is put to rest. Another 100 Brits this year? 200?

At what point does it go from being a not a problem to a problem?

Do Muslims have to be as bad as car accidents or breast cancer before we put effort into stopping this shit?

The odds of being hit by a specific drunk driver are astronomically low considering the size of the globe and the proportion of individuals who are pedestrians at any given moment but we still arrest people who try to operate a vehicle while drunk, even before they hit anyone.

It's called risk management, dummy.

Unfortunately people that say this isnt a problem, wont think its a problem even when their countries name starts " Caliphate of " as a prefix.

Yeah I mean it's not like billions are spent to fight terrorists each year.

If one particular car was responsible for for 22 deaths and hundreds of injuries, I'd want that make of car withdrawn from the roads until the problem was solved and was assured it would never happen again
I certainly wouldn't accept "Only a minority are a risk" and import more of the faulty fuckers

NO wonder Europe is cucked cause of ppl like you. You do realize you're gonna be a MINORITY in your o5en country right?
>WE barely die from terrorist attacks so who cares.
Maybe cause we do everything we can to prevent it dumbass. The point is, is that they are getting away with shit.

>The odds of dying in a terrorist attack is astronomically low. Even lower than dying in a car accident

Car accidents are common

> getting struck by lightning twice.

Maybe for the general population... but as someone who attends a lot of large concerts/events in big cities, I'm pretty sure my risk of getting blown up by a jihadi is higher than getting struck by lightning even once.

I was at the Boston Marathon ffs, Islam could have taken me that day.

Any time you goes to a big event with lots of people, there's a reason there's a shitload of cops now.

>Bomb terrorists countries
>Then bring in the citizens of said countries into your own and put them on welfare.

Both are bad burger but if you have to do the first, don't do the fucking second

Drunk drivers kill far more people in US than terrorists. And yes we spend way more on anti terror efforts than we do on treating alcoholism

You're generalizing everyone from those countries as terrorists. Hell most of Sup Forums if you judge them based on espoused beliefs should be considered terrorists.

>rational fear
It's rational to be afraid of terrorism. The Black Death isn't spreading, otherwise, we would also be concerned.
So concerned in fact, we would design entire cities around sanitation to prevent it from happening again...

Because it's cheaper to "fight" alcoholism and drunk driving

Imagine if every lunatic trying to buy a block of C4 could just keep looking online until they actually find a network selling that shit to potential terrorists, without getting detected by the FBI? Monitoring terrorist activity is expensive, but worth it.

All drunk drivers apprehended by authorities, even if they have yet to cause harm, are still arrested and, barring a few colossal douche bags, no one's crying about 'persecution' of people who are at the wheel while intoxicated.

terrorists have WMDs, including the plague

I didn't say they're all terrorists, but the majority of them have shitty anti-western beliefs, form ghettos and don't assimilate into the native culture. I see no reason to ship them into our wonderful first world countries.

And some of them are terrorists.

This.
Even if they are not terrorists do not bring them here.

>The odds of dying in a terrorist attack is astronomically low

Tons of people die from them yet

> Even lower than dying in a car accident or getting struck by lightning twice.

Both are not muslim

>I mean sure, 22 people died in the recent Manchester terror attack, and it was a tragedy, but lets look at the scale and impact here

It was an attack on infidels and White people

>The black death. Ever heard of the black death Sup Forums?

We call them niggers

>We’ll move on. We will get past this.

Once all niggers, shitskins and muslims are dead or deported

This post fucking reeks of Reddit.

If it is cheaper then why is it so ineffective?
We don't just arrest anyone who likes to drink however
Define Anti-western beliefs. You could easily say Fascism is anti western if for instance you take Bertrand Russell's view of what Western is.

We have to minimize death as much as possible. The car accident problem is already being addressed, with safer cars, and self driving in the future.

Terrorism is just another area where we need to save lives.

They literally want your country to be a caliphate and for you to be a muslim reciting quran and praying to god allah at the same time every day. Dress your women up like ninjas and follow bunch of traditions you dont want to or you die.
Thats what happens in majority muslim countries, even a 100% muslim country is not peaceful as they kill each other over who is more muslim.

>Let's ignore Quranic brain cancer and murder of kids going to a concert amongst countless other outrageous Islamic evil because no Anons will ever go outside to risk getting terrorized.

Fuck off apologist shill.

>Black Death
>have you heard of it

Wow Brit and I thought our education system was bad but at least we learn European History.

People died of plague hundreds of years ago, therefore you have to accept Muslims into your country and see your own people being replaced by foreign hordes.

Not all of them feel that way. Hell if we wanted to do away with all religious nuts who want to limit freedom for superstition why wouldn't we get rid of Christians too? Most people in those countries are lousy fucks like you and I who are just trying to get by. If you were in their position you would leave Syria to get to Europe too.

Besides that, it is a problem of our own design. By concentrating the wealth in so few hands in such a limited scope we have turned ourselves into targets. And what has the concentrated wealth given us? Mostly meaningless lives with degenerate cultures and fear mongering states who are becoming more authoritarian by the day.

Generally western beliefs give a certain level of veneration to the individual, this is what's allowed things like democracy (instead of muslim theocracy), freedom of speech (instead of blasphemy laws), and not chopping off people's hand for pick pocketing to flourish in modern western democracies. I like these values and I think the vast majority of my countrymen do too, we don't want to see them replaced.

Islam is against all of these things because it's a religion, system of governance and way of life. You either become muslim, submit to oppression and higher taxes or die. There's literally no reason to import muslims when the best """moderates""" are the ones that ignore their religion the most.

blah blah blah bullshit

You know 50% of Muslims in Britain marry their 1st cousin? 1st cousin marriage causes low IQ and major disabilities. This will effect you - and be a lot worse than any bombing

>muslims arent bad
>mentions black death
>doesnt realize the black death is taught in schools as part of history

Get out Mohammed you have been found out.

i feel like Hitler during his time in Vienna.

well, at least my liberal-lost friend finally admitted, that i might be right with my preaching - after 2 years, hours of talking and many heated exchages of words (he went to Berlin to study there, came back as a literal wreck.)
yeah. that's how long it took. and it wouldn't been possible, if he didn't know me for like 15 years. is this correct grammar?
however, it's exhausting. but truth will prevail.

Fuck off shitposter/shareblue, you're all the same

PIC RELATED - picture of OP

We are not falling for your goat fucking tricks
These are premeditated attacks meant to increase the dominance of mudshits

Enough about "not all muslims" if you utter this sentence once again in your life i can only but hope for the most gruesome painful death to you and everyone you know.
Unfortunately im too busy to search the internet for these specific polls but i assure you that there is a great amount of data on how the muslims actually think. The "moderate" side of the muslim community mostly wants sharia law in places they live, they mostly want women to be stoned for being degenerate, they most want to stone gays. This is all because they mostly want islam to be the law, not a religion within a country like christianity in america for instance, they want it to be THE LAW, they want everyone to obey the fucking book.
And when i say "most" and "mostly" in some of these cases i do mean over 80% of the people within the countries surveyed agree on this.

The only fault we are to accept is being welcoming of these people, these people need to be shot on sight with no questions asked. Wealth has nothing to do with it.
Look up brotherhood of muslims and its rulebook. Luckly this shit is easier to find so here is a link
clarionproject.org/muslim_brotherhood_explanatory_memorandum/
Read very carefully. Furthermore at the end you have a list of the companies that follow this plan, top 2 or top 3, not sure, are all connected to obama. The first one was one of most dominant advisors of obama in terms of politics of the middle east.

>people are statistics

Reminded me of this song

m.youtube.com/watch?v=usYgf8cVfvU

Truth always loses to feel good fairy tales.
Truth is never going to win.

Your (((friend))) is going to snap back to liberal lunacy land the second you aren't around. Do you think he is going to keep his beliefs in a situation where he isn't surrounded by people who think just like him? You can bet that the vast majority of people on Sup Forums do a 180 whenever they get into social situations, and while talking about how ''we're just one race maaaan'' they justify their flip flopping by telling themselves Sup Forums is satire and they were just joking around.

>armed toddlers

and america isn't free, untill you get shot by another freedom loving american. that's different from killing 4ludicrous afterlife!

>Forget the odds of a shark attack take into account everyone in the world not by the ocean and not people in shark infested waters.

>You are in a shark tank. I hope your lack of self preservation gets you blown up next.

Great way to solve the Muslim problem in the western world. Their supporters will keep fucking dying because they don't protect themselves. Until the only people left are the ones that want to Deus Vult.

I agree with you I value those things as well. I honestly think a lot of migrants do as well which is why they are fleeing their lands. Maybe it is not right for them to run but how can they overcome this shit when we sell billions of dollars of weapons to Saudi Arabia?
There are tons of Christians who think along the same lines. They are also a lot of Christians who just go to church occasionally for the sake of appearances. I'm sure those polls don't reflect the opinions of many people who are simply Muslims because it is what they must do to be socially accepted in their oppressive culture. These people want to leave and why shouldn't we as moral superiors help them out of that situation. Empathy and Charity are parts of our civilization.

Anyway if we really wanted to stop terrorism we would stop selling weapons to the enemy.

i don't give a fuck about terrorist attacks, i don't want niggers and sandniggers in my country because they are niggers and sandniggers
sage

Well here is the thing, i live in a religious nation and i am not inclined or peer pressured into saying ANYTHING i am completely free to do whatever the fuck i want and rip on christianity and any form of religion all i want. But guess what that is not the case in islam. They know that if they dont say what is expected of them they will be killed or alienated.
If they want to leave, why dont they go into a country that doesnt offer welfare?
Why dont they go to other muslim countries?
Wanna know why, because they are all shitholes and because all these people are violent parasites.

"Tolerance, empathy charity" all the things described in the plan of the muslim brotherhood, youre also forgetting about tolerance and diversity.
These muslims said you will eat out of their hand like a dog if they repeat these words and shove them into your head, and you are doing just that.
How pathetic of a puppet are you. If you want to stop terrorism kill the terrorists. Not selling them guns doesnt mean theyll never come by them or that they wont use knives.

When you say migrants I'm assuming you're talking about refugees since you used the term "run". If that's the case then why do we need a financial incentive for them, ie welfare? Sup Forums likes to pull out those polls about attitudes about sharia law and death for apostasy and women's rights for a reason, it shows that the average muslim from those countries have a very different world view to people in the west.

Why would they want to come to a society of degenerates, from their perspective at least? Because they get good money doing nothing here, a crazy amount more working than in their home country too. And if they're the 20-25% that don't hold these views, it just means they don't take their religion as serious as the majority. Doesn't that say something about Islam?

The Saudi Arabia thing is a lose-lose situation. Either the US gives them weapons and gets the oil money, or they refuse and SA knocks on Russia's door. They're a moot point anyway once their oil dries up.

woa, don't be such a downer. and i wouldn't call it "his beliefs" already, but yes, he stands for it, ludicrous ones in front of me for 2 years? there's a reason why he still is my friend. just because he's brainwashed (like i was myself), doens't mean he has no spine at all.
who has (((friends))) anyway?

feel good fairy tales...well, Jedem das Seine.

I seriously can't fathom just how misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic, inciteful towards hate and violence, oppressive and censorial, and just pure fucking evil their insane death god's book of ramblings, and the acts of astounding malice have to be before libtards actually stop to denounce it.

ISLAM IS LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU PROFESS TO STAND AGAINST.

Fucking appeasing apologist cucks, makes me want to convert just so I can blow the fuckers up and get away with it.

Idiot.

Of course, but don't forget to mention that even though they might not be committing terrorist attacks in frequent intervals (they are), individual muzzies in Europe still commit vast amounts of crime, homicide, rape, are overwhelmingly represented in jail populations as a majority and are just generally a shit, savage, backwards culture that don't belong here.

Even if they weren't, still fuck off. This is Britain, not fucking Baghdad. Go live in your own place with your own people.

Islam is bad because it encourages incest and polygamy, part of the reason why MENA is such an absolute shit hole. They literally bred themselves retarded.

>Even if they weren't, still fuck off. This is Britain, not fucking Baghdad. Go live in your own place with your own people.

In Australia and the US we have the "we are a nation of immigrants :^)" meme to keep us accepting them. The UK has 65 million people on a set of islands smaller than one my states, how can they justify taking foreign unskilled immigrants you don't need?

It may be low, but I still look twice and open my windows when there's a storm.

The chance of dying in a terrorist mudslime attack could be reduced to zero simply by not allowing them in. We don't need them in our homelands.

FUCKING 1 POST BY THIS ID YOU RETARDS. FUCKING NEWFAGS
saged

Okay so we abandon our tolerance our empathy and our charity for safety. We become totally safe and then? What do we do with our internal problems? Islam may be antisocial but there are millions of anti social individuals within our cultures too; many of them not by choice but because of defective genes and bad families. So we get rid of these people as well, and then? What is the perfectly safe perfectly productive society? What is this Utopia? The truth is the terrorists the criminals and all who rail against society have plenty of right and justification to do so. The reason is because some people envision and wish to bring about a tiny kingdom based on their image of perfection which excludes billions of humans, people who did not ask to be born, people who are the victims of external conditions they have no control over and internal conditions which they only have limited understanding of. You and your utopian eugenicists are the parasites. Order must not and can not prevail over Chaos, the true state of the universe. So-called western thought (which includes Islam as it is another Abrahamic cult) has been imposing a synthetic order onto the natural world for centuries at the cost of millions of life. Life is the only good in life; anything that advocates death or the mutilation or molestation of life is Evil. Stop being so blue pilled and embrace life--stop dreaming of a castle in the sky where nothing is ever allowed to happen. Down with technohell!

The thing is these deaths werent some natural cause or some accident and could have been easily avoided. It will only get worse.

>mfw my bait actually worked

PART

SAGE SAGE SAGE

Another fucking slide post...

The odds of dying in a Terrorist Attack should be 0. They should not even be on the Spectrum, they should not be a fucking real possibility of going out like Car Crashes or Slipping in the Bathroom.
Stating "the chances are much lower compared to this and that" is pretending like they are something that just happens from time to time and some people just die, with nothing we can do about it, like we just have to deal with Deaths because of Islamic terrorism like they were deaths of Illness or Accidents.
But that is wrong. We can do something about it, and pretending like we should just accept that occasionally some of us die in the Name of Diversity because some Camel Cult set their Burnus alight and is out for Blood yet again is a disgusting and disgraceful rhetoric.

I guess my response to this would be, although I grant you that large scale killings are carried out by mostly white male Christians in America, this has no correlation with what they do unlike with Islamic large killings.

First, white males make up a significant proportion of the population of the United States, which means it's likely to be one of them when an attack occurs, while in countries with Islamic Terrorism, which is always carried out by Arabs or people of an Arab background, Arabs make up an astronomically low percentage of the population which should make it astronomically less likely, but it doesn't, so it's a problem.

Secondly, there's the issue of motive. School shooters, Mall shooters, etc., never yell before they start shooting "God is great!". They do not do what they do for religion's sake. Whereas Islamic Terrorists are strictly motivated by their religion. Hell, they are sent by an ISLAMIC STATE.

Either way, I can understand your view, but it's misguided.

The odds of being murdered should be 0, too, but any government that promisses you that is lying.

Who the actually fuck has never heard of the Black Death.

I don't know... We should compare the deads in Europe because of car accidents with the deads because of Islamic terrorism. Anyway, there are too many terrorist attacks in Europe. Only in the last year Germany, France, UK... It's really a problem and could happen to anybody.

A government that allows Muslims to immigrate, and leads you to belive there will not be problems is lieing to you.

I'm fine with murders being possible, as long as those commiting them go to jail for life, and that statistics about them are made public.

>90% of people over the age of 15 are registered drivers.

>The average household owns two (2) assault vehicle's

Thats hundreds of millions of drivers. Millions of accidents per year. Thousands of deaths per year. But with that said, they are just that. ACCIDENTS.

Assault vehicles greatly increase our standard of living, be it shipping produce around the country, to providing us a fast travel button the stores, work, family, etc. Given the immense usefulness of vehicles, we as a society accept the level of danger that comes along for the ride. Its a price to pay.

Having said that, we still TRY to lower the risk of operating a 2 ton metal box on wheels. Billions of dollars go into crash testing, safeproofing , and testing. Not to mention money and time spent in setting SAFETY STANDARDS. Then there is enforcement of these standards by the law at every level. Before sell. And on the streets by police to make
sure you have your seatbelt on and that you are driving the proper speed.

What about islam?
What do muslims offer society?
Is what they offer to society worth the risk?
Can we invest time/money into safeproofing muslims?
No
No
No
No
No

They arent worth the trouble to be honest.
Have you ever heard of a Mormon bomber?
Nope. All the worlds CURRENT terror stems from islam. They hate us, they tell us they hate us.

You are ignoring intent as well. A car death is 90% accidental where as isamic terrorist absolutely mean to kill you. This is unacceptable to us and we have enough things to worry about. We do not need more.

Europe has more cars then muslims id wager.
Wait until the floodgates open further. Then see.

Its already bad as is. RAPES. ROBBERY. MURDER. NO GO ZONES.

Do ypu know of any no go zones neighborhoods because of radical assault cars are too dangerous to be around?

Do you?

>odds of dying in a car crash are low
ill stop wearing seatbelts

>odds of dying from lung cancer are low
ill start smoking

>odds of my house being burgled are low
ill just leave my door unlocked

You werent honest at all.

Your response sounds like someone being accused of a crime trying to expain himself. Once you do that you already lost.