Chinese & European Civilizations

Historically and presently, the only 2 civilizations that matter are those two.

(Of course Korea, Japan, etc are offshoots of Chinese civilization while America is an offshoot of the European)

If all other civilizations were to disappear tomorrow the world would be a better place.

Agree ? (Yes / No / Abort)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Leontiev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> China's existence currently makes the world a better place
lmao

>European Civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

>stupid burgers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

Everything would be 10x more expensive without China

Russia is European civilization too, Vladimir

The environment and tons of species of flora and fauna isn't really something that a price can be put on. Discovering lead and tons of somewhat toxic chemicals in manufactured goods isn't always worth cheaper goods, suicide nets at factories are pretty much objectively evil, etc.

have you seen the middle-east and africa?

there are negative aspects but over all China is STUNNING and soon will be number 1 in everything including tech

Technically, no.

Yes, they aren't doing near the environmental damage China is (at least currently, you could make the argument that Africa will go even beyond it if population projections continue). They aren't particularly great civilizations going by the metrics we generally use but they aren't as detrimental to humanity IMO.

and making 2008 look like a joke

Someone should go visit St. Petersburg.

Perfect example of the point of time they started imitating western behavoir.

How are suicide nets evil..? They prevent dumbass suicidal employees from dying. Isn't that a good thing?

They turn work into a literal prison and force employees to work and remove all alternatives.

>gommies suck
>doesn't see the value of radical capitalism to the max!
I don't get this place

we see progress differently. you think the environment is the most important thing. what i want is space travel and the sinosphere is the one to have.

Persians are also cool.

> Sup Forums is one person
I don't like radical capitalism and I'm not completely on board with communism but at this point I'm probably closer to Strasserism or Stalinism than capitalism ideologically.

Actually it would be helpful if the middle east, America and Europe disappears

you mean 1984

Yes

Unironically

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
>While it appears to be the case that the clear majority of victims in Germany were women, in other parts of Europe the witch-hunts targeted primarily men, thus in Iceland 92% of the accused were men, in Estonia 60%, and in MOSCOW two-thirds of those accused were male.

>Amerifat complaining about muh environment
Now that's fucking rich.

>they aren't as detrimental to humanity IMO
You can say that with the entire Atlantic between you and Mordor, burger.

Technically, yes, Ahmed

>china
no
>eu
mabby(fucking holocaust 2.0 already)

eu is cuckistan and the only relevant countries now are China and usa

there's really only european civilization

here comes the butthurt belt

>map
>serbian education

But it isn't a question that may be answered just like that. First, one would have to define "civilization". Second, "Europe" is a geographic term, so it's only semi-useful as a cultural/civilizational concept.Third, various authors, even in Russia had different opinions on this topic. A typical zapadnik would say "yes, Russia is a part of the European civilization", while "pochvenniki"/panslavists/eurasianists would say "no". There is also onother layer on all this discussion - marxism (even in this case one may ask - was it a part of European civilization or an anti-European concept - I personally think that it's the second case, but many contemporary Russian nationalists still use various marxist chliches).

Europeans worship a kike and Chinese worship an indian.

Hindus worship poo

China is atheist and folk religious primarily. Buudhism isn't the main religion by a long shot.

Then please tell me what are the Russain aquivalents for the following events and developments, that forged our Culture.
1. overcoming the early Arabic Christianity (Catholicism)
2. formation of a first legal basis from the inside around 1200 (Magna Carta, Sachsenspiegel, Schwabenspiegel)
3. Reformation/Uncertainty about theological answers
4. Thirty years war and Peace of Westphalia
5. Enlightenment, end of Serfdom, Constitutional Government

Also: The point of time should fit roughly.

Nothing about it is wrong, though China is still only entering relevance.

Western Europe is cuckland and Eastern Europe is a rusting, depopulating post-communist wasteland.

Buddah is Nepalese

Today's China is an offshot of the west in many cases, starting from monogamy/nuclear families, ending with a great part of their contemporary political philosophy. The same with Japan - their laws were imported from Europe (one part from German BGB , another from Code Napoléon, their educational system imitates Prussian schools (including obvious elements like those uniforms), their modern scientific thought was imported from Europe - google "rangaku", etc. etc.

and a fellow butthurt belter comes to his aid

Well, there are other interesting civilizations. India is pretty cool in my eyes, even if quite underdeveloped from our standpoint. They have age old mythology which is absolutely fascinating to read. And they also hold very strong to their beliefs and traditions. Even centuries of being a colony couldn't change that.
Then there were other civilizations which were at least ok-tier like the Inkas and ancient Egypt and ancient Persia, Assyria and so on.

And Japan is really quite a far offshoot from the Chinese culture at this point in time. But I do agree with the general direction of your post.

>China
>matters
When they were not killing eachother, they were getting raped by mongols or japs.

Lol you do realize America accounts for ~5% of the worlds population but our energy consumption is 25% that of the world's?

You must know because you probably worked in a sweat factory yourself right?

I was wondering if Sup Forums should not be learning some Chinese and maybe lurking and learning the ropes of some Chinese forums.

Although they have shit Freedom of Speech and some pretty corrupt shit goes on there they might have what Sup Forums wants.

I sometimes see Sup Forumslacks show praise for Islam because they can't think of any counter point outside of the nu-west and that is obviously the one in conflict (strong horse theory).

China (the culture/people) seems to be that. No dogma pushed by litteral inbreds that can't get it to function properly but a cautious move into more liberal norms that we can help direct and warn of the pitfalls. This will make for the ultimate qts.

Do we give much hope for China-Russia relations?

Ideally I want an end game of a seperate nation from the mass that can defend itself.

Don't worry poojeet. If we bumped off Tru and made a proper commonwealth again i would approve. I heard your people were looking into making super humans. Better than muslim plans to just shit out more retards.

Maybe you should just join up with China to create a new block to provide a counter point.

China hardly has any technological innovation. They rely on reverse engineering and stealing.

For defining Europe (in cultural terms our culture) I would take Spengler definition.
He assumed that our culture is divided from both antiquity and early Christianity (which he considers as a part of Arabic culture together with Byzantinism).
Our culture was destinguishable from it's predecessors for the first time with the great Shism.
Regarding the main events, that coined our culture, only those peoples and nations participated right from the start which were Catholic or Protestant (which is a direct offspring of the first).
Pic related: great!

They have better technological innovation than Finland so they can't be that shitty.

Above all else Russia was, is and will, of course, be a major European power

t. vladimir putin

Oh my, whta you wrote here is so retarded that I'm not even sure where to start.
>Arabic Christianity (Catholicism)
WTF?
>2. formation of a first legal basis from the inside around 1200 (Magna Carta, Sachsenspiegel, Schwabenspiegel)
It's not that Rus' didn't know any concepts of self-government, just google "Novgorod posadnik (пocaдник)", unfortunately all this great tradition was later destroyed by Muscovy
>3. Reformation/Uncertainty about theological answers
If anything German Reformation was anti-western concept, especially that Byzantine-like concept "cuis regio, eius religio"
>4. Thirty years war and Peace of Westphalia
Again, many European regions didn't know your religious wars - it's an example of Germano-centric thinking when you try to "sell" negative aspects of your culture as something positive
>5. Enlightenment, end of Serfdom, Constitutional Government
Prussian Enlightenment produced such great achievements like the Prussian Landrecht that penalised an improper use of cutlery - it's another example when you try to say that "German is better" while it's obviously not in this case, German Enlightenment gave Kant (a very discutable achievement BTW, like his historiosophy), but it also produced proto-totalitarian militaristic Prussia
>serfdom
it was extremely harsh in Prussia, up the Stein's reforms, definitely much harsher than in many other regions east of Elbe that developed that "secondary serfdom"
>Constitutional Government
In this case Germany is not a part of the west - the 3rd Reich, for example

Chinese are rabid and need to be put down for good

Although if you speak with scientists/researchers in a more personal environment/setting you'll quickly find out that a lot of chinese science is pretty much just unusable garbage.
It'll probably change in the near future, but currently the studies they produce are largely just filler material to inflate their position.

Sounds about right. Must have got rid of a lot of trouble makers and people whose genetics made them act in dysfunctional ways.

I mean you guys kill your own for not buying into a system that killed their own by starvation.... maybe you should have killed more (((witches)))

>He assumed that our culture is divided from both antiquity and early Christianity (which he considers as a part of Arabic culture together with Byzantinism).
what doesn't make any sense
>Pic related: great!
sorry, but it easn't, you simply think that "German=good" while there are many better examples of this "civilisational approach", you probably even don't know many of those texts:
-it was invented by Ibn Khaldun with his Mukhaddima
-it was developed in Russia (on the base of late "slovianophilia", it produced interesting works like those written by Nikolay Danilevsky (a panslavist that wrote before Spengler and is, BTW, much more coherent, not great, but at least coherent
-the was Spengler and simultanously Russian Eurasianism (Trubietskoy, Savitsky etc. - all great thinkers, even if controversial), in Poland we simultanously had Feliks Koneczny (he started his studies just before ww1, Spengler - if I remember correctly claimed that for him it were crysise before ww1)
-then is Toynbee
-then Carroll Quigley, simultanously in the USSR Lev Gumilov started writing his books
- then Hajime Nakamura wrote his fantastic "Ways of Thinking of Eastern Peoples"
etc. etc.
You simply don't know those authors so you think that Spengler is relevant

>cuis regio, eius religio
cuius regio*

This is interesting. Proof please.

Or are you just a Chinaman in Finland producing largely just filler material to inflate your position?

Pretty much this.
t. scientist

>If all other civilizations were to disappear tomorrow the world would be a better place.
>Other civilizations
???

What does Russia have to do with this? Western Europe is irrelevant cuckland, America is the only power that matters.

Finland belongs in Western Europe in this by the way, we are an irrelevant cuckland and not an irrelevant post-commie rustbucket like Eastern Europe and Russia.

orry, I forgot about two "must read"
Philip Bagby, Culture and History: Prolegomena to the Comparative Studies of Civilizations
this is a MUST read
Konstantin Leontiev:
>Leontiev's most remarkable book is a volume of essays entitled The East, Russia, and Slavdom (1885–1886). Like Nikolay Danilevsky and Fyodor Dostoyevsky before him, he was ill at ease with the Western consumer society and the cult of material prosperity. Leontyev regarded traditional Russian Byzantinism as a blessing and a strong antidote against further liberalisation of the country's society. His aesthetic and political theories had some similarities to those of Friedrich Nietzsche and Oswald Spengler. Preceding the latter's theory of the cyclical nature of civilizations and The Decline of the West by several decades, Leontiev proposed that all societies undergo a state of flowering and increasing complexity followed by one of "secondary simplification", decay and ultimately death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Leontiev

Leontiev is very interesting, because he was a Russian patriot, who was still able to appreciate "Romano-germanic" cultures