Evergreen State College

Everyone's probably seen the video of Professor Bret Weinstein getting yelled at by the mob, but that is absolutely not the best part.

The best part I've seen so far is when they chant "BLACK POWER" and "2 4 6 8 THIS TIME YOU CAN NOT ESCAPE"

youtu.be/2b-W1ZFRYBE?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&t=148

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/05/26/professor-told-hes-not-safe-on-campus-after-college-protests-at-evergreen-state-university-washington/?utm_term=.abf47ea9033b#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=2fDm5fXzrQQ&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&index=1
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pleasantly keked

>The most important thing you can do for the Black race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

This is what happens when there is no war. White, maybe it's time to start WWIII?

One or two of the students seem to be black. That's one or two more than I expected.

I've got to stop coming on Sup Forums, everything I see here makes me want to have a heart attack from how much it angers me that people on the left are THIS stupid.

>Everyone's probably seen the video of Professor Bret Weinstein getting yelled at by the mob
Could someone give me a quick rundown?

(((Weinstein)))

Don't care, nothing better then niggers going against jews.

This.

Prof spent most of her life enabling it, not she's face to face with the fruits of her labor.

In the past there was an "Day of Absence" based on an old play. The idea is that the black people choose to not come for a day to show how important they are to everyday stuff. This year, the students wanted to make it so that the white people are told not to come for a day. Weinstein tells them "that's racist" and gets mobbed

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2017/05/26/professor-told-hes-not-safe-on-campus-after-college-protests-at-evergreen-state-university-washington/?utm_term=.abf47ea9033b#comments has his "that's racist" letter, which the students say is "anti-black" also links to more info.

This is the video that's been making the rounds: youtube.com/watch?v=2fDm5fXzrQQ&list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z&index=1

That's not Weinstein. That's Wendy.

Who is that a quote of? Not that many will listen but its very insightful.

>Weinstein
These are your pets you fucking kike. These are the people you lovingly "empowered".
Get fucked.

Channel your anger for good

You're angry for a reason

It's an attempted coup on all fronts right now

Cool. This time we kill darkies not each other, right?

I wish the South would rise again. I think it's time enough

>Dear Rashida,

>When you first described the new structure for Day of Absence / Day of Presence at a past faculty meeting (where no room was left for questions), I thought I must have misunderstood what you said. Later emails seemed to muddy the waters further, while inviting commitments to participate. I now see from the boldfaced text in this email that I had indeed understood your words correctly.

>There is a huge difference between a group or coalition deciding to voluntarily absent themselves from a shared space in order to highlight their vital and under-appreciated roles (the theme of the Douglas Turner Ward play Day of Absence, as well as the recent Women’s Day walkout), and a group or coalition encouraging another group to go away. The first is a forceful call to consciousness which is, of course, crippling to the logic of oppression. The second is a show of force, and an act of oppression in and of itself.
This paragraph kills any sort of emphatic reaction from me.
Fuck this enabler kike piece of shit

Nah man, I rather you kill yourself seing as you fail to maintain a proper society and it's infecting the rest of the world.

Yes it would be good to have your life in order. But not only those who live right have the right to speak about what is just and what is unjust.
Every one is alowed to act. Not only racism but supresion of every human and other things..

>In the past there was an "Day of Absence" based on an old play. The idea is that the black people choose to not come for a day to show how important they are to everyday stuff. This year, the students wanted to make it so that the white people are told not to come for a day. Weinstein tells them "that's racist" and gets mobbed

I wonder what happens if white people actually do not show up. Not really wonder, I know what happens, but I wonder how people will respond to the red pill.

Nah man, this is the best part:

"students, fearful for their lives, began retreating towards the library and ultimately ended up in the Trans & Queer Center/Unity Lounge, trying to stay safe,” Mr. Vincent said in a Facebook post Tuesday. “The white students were then delegated to spread out throughout the library floor and watch for police potentially surrounding the building.”

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/25/evergreen-state-students-demand-professor-resign-f/

UM...?
Ya might not like this but here.

>"students, fearful for their lives, began retreating towards the library and ultimately ended up in the Trans & Queer Center/Unity Lounge, trying to stay safe,”
Wew, advanced backwards to the safe space.

they cant even rhime.

and how is chanting black power not concidered racist? these people are stupid holy shit.

I want to punch people that clap with every syllable they shout as if it makes their stupid shit sound more important

>samefagging
>Nah man, I rather you kill yourself
Relax, sven.

hey hey ho ho
who the fuck came up with this?

They're too dumb to think about how they might be acting hypocritical. They probably don't even know what that word means. In their mind it's solely 'us poor blacks VS opressive white devils' - slavery is a convenient excuse for them to oppress whites.

TL;DR: Niggers are retarded

its childrens rhyming, what do you expect from a group of women?

>at first I was like "YEAH WHITEY-FREE CAMPUS"
>but then I was like "AHHH HELP US MASSA"

>hey hey ho ho these racist teachers have got to go
>black power! black power!

>in the same protest

the jews do a really good job of brainwashing the youth. even though i hate them i have to admire how well they do their evil tasks

>"Day of Absence"
Sounds like paradise

>"that's racist" letter, which the students say is "anti-black"

hey they're stealing our "racism is code for anti-white" gimmick!

fucking thieving niggers

why? they want this so we laugh at them, that is the only thing we ever did, they wanted it they got it and we laugh at them for it

Americucks did it to themselves
Swedecucks, Britcucks, Germcucks too.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

I can only laugh at these retarded lefties I bet this professor was lefty herself and is cringing in white guilt right now.

>burger "education"

>“If you had asked me who is one of racism’s most powerful foes, I would have said Bret Weinstein,” Eric Weinstein told The Times. “There’s something sort of ‘Twilight Zone’ about one of the most thoughtful commentators on race, at one of the most progressive schools in the country, getting called a racist.”

I don't think they themselves realize how good they've gotten at it.

Weinstein isn't even white lel

No no no no no no NO.

The oppressor can not be the oppressed! Even if one of those peaceful protestors stabbed that professor, cut the head off the body and fucked the neck hole it's WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT.

Anyone else love watching these pretentious progressive White professors getting BTFO by the very problem they've created in the last 5 years?

>weinsteit
>white

>burger "education"
That is leftism for you.

Everyone gets a worthless award.

p.s.

Niggers are stupid.

You guys forgot blacks won the debate championship CUP and appeared on FOX News :

The entire debate is (uuhm, nigga, uhhm, uhhm, nigga)

Watch and try not to laugh :

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

This is your future burgers

I truly blame capitalism for this. Institutions of higher learning have turned into for-profit businesses that only care about pleasing their customers, and not to prepare these children for the harsh reality that awaits them

I wonder why outsourcing is so lucrative these days

Might as well be Jordan B Peterson

Jesus christ
They sound like they're having asthma attacks

That's the face of someone having their political ideology crash down around them.

The
>goddamnit I did it again and got fucked over

SORT
YOURSELF
OUT

Dr. Newfag.

This heyheyhoho is the generic liberal chant? I've seen a 80s anti-Reagan demonstration and they were shouting that too.

>Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren’t as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>all those apologists defending this in the wapo article comments

Haha. Watching these monkeys chimp out and demand every more outrageous shit is just too funny. Incredible that that's happening at a university in America.
What a fucked up country.

the campus staff actually legit segregated a cafe at one of our universities recently (no whites allowed), this is nothing.

Unfortunately things like that don't make it into the news over here. I would love for everyone in Germany to see what diversity and liberalism leads to.
Well, maybe it's even better that way. Maybe the situation in the US has to get so bad that it blows off the lid in a huge act of violence. Then they can't ignore it any more and it will be even more convincing.

why would you even want to teach at a place like this, im really curious.

places unlike this are becoming less common

can't he sue under the equal protections act? that's what im curious about , legally this is discrimination based off his skin color.

>acceptance rate: 98.9%

does that mean that 98.9% of people who apply get accepted? this would explain the demographic in the video

It didn't used to be like that. I was out there for a short time period in the 1990's and there was like one black person there, and they weren't that obnoxious.

It's literally in the whitest area of Washington.

i've never heard of evergreen college, so its probably not even worth going there. but hey its funny to watch all these old commies get butt reamed by their own creation

They want whites not to show up so they can start looting

wtf is this shit? I can't believe Sweden was given shit for being too SJW while shit like this is going on in places of study

they also don't give grades there

>people pay huge sums of money to attend a collage where a wild pack of low IQ niggers ruin it for everybody

Seriously why?
How is this even allowed?
Have collages completely lost their balls?
Jews? Woman?
Niggers.
Recipe for disaster. These people should never be allowed to run or facilitate anything.

What a fucking joke this country is.
Take your damn money go elsewhere.
Who would pay to share the same room as these fucking losers.

>That video
Where is V Tech Asian when you need him.

So what did the teachers do to make them do this?

Also lmao'd when the started jungle dancing.

And of course those two baboons are the loudest. Those whites are just shuckin' and jivin' along with their black masters. How pitiful is it to rally around two apes that can't even argue or speak properly. They're worse than niggers.

Obviously the day of absence didn't work so they had to change it. No one missed the people of color.

Jesus when the only reasonable person is a vaguely "white" guy, its all fucking lost. all the people yelling are and screeching are women and their beta cucks. They want him to answer their questions but yell over him when he does.

What was this fucking thing recorded on, an Android.

>2008+anything
>academia
what do you expect?

this SJWs are being controlled by blacks. Blacks are very dumb, therefore the bellcurve gets a big booty

Someone give me a quick rundown. Also is any burger fluent in ebonics? What are the prisoners demanding?

Why is it that everytime blacks are given even the slightest bit of power they immediately go full Zimbabwe and exterminate everything but the darkest of dark blacks. And then they rape and kill each other and destroy all technology and revert back to eating bananas in the jungle.

>Weinstein
looks like this golem you created is turning on you

Honestly? His fault for ever working in a liberal arts college.

>in and of itself.
I just can't take anyone who uses that phrase seriously. It's just padding. It doesn't add anything in any context.

>unironically chanting 'hey hey, ho ho"

The red pill was when they realized that whites actually looked forward to the "Day of Absence". It was a day of celebration.

anybody?

Really activates the old almonds doesn't it?

These niggers are clearly looking for any reason to chimp out. Lol fucking retarded apes

Because blacks are savages being supressed by whites and their white rules.

As soon as whitey loses his grip they go back to being wild animals.

Think about wolves who were only being domesticated for 400 years instead of 40.000

Bret Weinstein is getting exactly what he deserves. Hopefully he will get fired.

He's right though. There's a difference between voluntarily doing something and forcing someone to do something

This guy is clearly very liberal himself. The revolution is eating its children.

What did he do?

Hey you forget us

>This guy is clearly very liberal himself. The revolution is eating its children.

>tfw interviewed to be a police officer a week or two ago at this school without knowing that this was going on
The "we went with another candidate" email makes a lot more sense now. I killed that fucking interview. As a white guy I shouldn't have even bothered showing up.

who's paying for these blacks to be in school? No way a self respecting university would allow such degeneracy to take place in a learning environment..

guilty of being white?

How in the fuck did jews ever think this was going to work?

Do they really hate us so much they were willing to throw this amount of caution to the wind?

Like...huh...?

Kek, this. It's also like if domesticated pigs are let loose in the wild they grow tusks and turn into boars.

>Weinstein
OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!!! THE GOYIM ARE TARGETING US!

If you are really desperate you can change your surname to Rodriquez. The hiring committee will be confused as fucked.

In all cases, you should talk about your diversity in any job application, at least you will get an interview.

Can someone explain how they are racist?

Did the niggers fail their last exams?

Just chimps doing chimp shit

Nothing special to be concerned

context?

They probably figured that with no whites for a day the place would get ramshackled ao had to come up with a political reason it was unacepptable.

Kill Dem niggers over there. Let's lynch em and chop em up with machetes bongalooboo style.