Manchester Bomber was a Good Boy ;_;

Manchester Bomber was a Good Boy ;_;

Manchester bomber Salman Abedi wanted 'revenge' for airstrikes in Syria, sister says

The 18-year-old described her brother as 'kind'and 'loving'

>“I think he saw children - Muslim children - dying everywhere, and wanted revenge," Ms Abedi told the Wall Street Journal.

>"He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted revenge. Whether he got that is between him and God.”

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-attack-salman-abedi-revenge-syria-airstrikes-sister-jomana-abedi-a7756361.html
clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf
tattoofilter.com/p/13960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-attack-salman-abedi-revenge-syria-airstrikes-sister-jomana-abedi-a7756361.html

corncob was right ;o

corbyn

>explosive America dropped on children in Syria?
what? that never happened.

But he supported ISIS, who were killing innocent muslims.

Wahhabism is reactionary. This is all the fault of the leaders. They know exactly what they're doing.

>I HATE AMERICA
>Bombs the children of a British concert
????

AMERICANS ARE DA REAL TERRORIST!1!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111
MUDSLIMES DINDU NUFFIN OKKAY!!!!1111 DEATH TO AMERIKKA!!!!!!!!!!!

In swedish newspaper Aftonbladet he said he wanted to revenge his muslim, criminal friend who got stabbed (by another muslim no less!)
Something doesn't add up.

This 100%

>mainstream meteor pushing terrorist sympathy
He literally murdered white children, and this is the story they choose to run.

he dindu nuffin

Why is a church affiliated with wahabi and salafi ideology?

nobody is gonna believe this dumb irrelevant shit about specific sects anymore
#AllMuslims

It used to be a chruch and now it's a mosque , what a joke

wtf? I love terrorists now!

>be angry about Americans bombing Syrian children
>"What can I do about this? I guess I'll bomb British children."
>[allahu-akbar intensifes]

Don't fool yourself lads; this is what goes through the mind of a mudslime.

>1984 + 33
>trusting the media

The Bee is the symbol for Manchester. This video was made before the "bomb".

From Dabiq 15:

1. We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. “There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone’” (Al-Mumtahanah 4). Furthermore, just as your disbelief is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this option – and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims. Thus, even if you were to stop fighting us, your best-case scenario in a state of war would be that we would suspend our attacks against you – if we deemed it necessary – in order to focus on the closer and more immediate threats, before eventually resuming our campaigns against you. Apart from the option of a temporary truce, this is the only likely scenario that would bring you fleeting respite from our attacks. So in the end, you cannot bring an indefinite halt to our war against you. At most, you could only delay it temporarily. “And fight them until there is no fitnah [paganism] and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah” (Al-Baqarah 193).

2. We hate you because your secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted, a matter that doesn’t concern you because you separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power. In doing so, you desire to rob Allah of His right to be obeyed and you wish to usurp that right for yourselves. “Legislation is not but for Allah” (Yusuf 40). Your secular liberalism has led you to tolerate and even support “gay rights,” to allow alcohol, drugs, fornication, gambling, and usury to become widespread, and to encourage the people to mock those who denounce these filthy sins and vices. As such, we wage war against you to stop you from spreading your disbelief and debauchery – your secularism and nationalism, your perverted liberal values, your Christianity and atheism – and all the depravity and corruption they entail. You’ve made it your mission to “liberate” Muslim societies; we’ve made it our mission to fight off your influence and protect mankind from your misguided concepts and your deviant way of life.

He looks genuinely retarded, like he probably actually was just as broken head. Sometimes kind and loving are actually retarded, and malicious.

poor isis, we need to stop killing them :((((((

He looks about as race-mixed as one person can possibly get.

sauce?

Dabiq 15

what the fuck are you even trying to say?

Funny how they didn't write that the sister also said he did it for the "love of islam".

3. In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator. You witness the extraordinarily complex makeup of created beings, and the astonishing and inexplicably precise physical laws that govern the entire universe, but insist that they all came about through randomness and that one should be faulted, mocked, and ostracized for recognizing that the astonishing signs we witness day after day are the creation of the Wise, All-Knowing Creator and not the result of accidental occurrence. “Or were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]?” (AtTur 35). Your disbelief in your Creator further leads you to deny the Day of Judgment, claiming that “you only live once.” “Those who disbelieve have claimed that they will never be resurrected. Say, ‘Yes, by my Lord, you will surely be resurrected; then you will surely be informed of what you did. And that, for Allah, is easy’” (At-Taghabun 7).

>wants to get revenge on america
>bombs england

???????

The priest actually said he wanted to be open to new culture since we are moving into a diverse future, no joke

4. We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion. As long as your subjects continue to mock our faith, insult the prophets of Allah – including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad  – burn the Quran, and openly vilify the laws of the Shari’ah, we will continue to retaliate, not with slogans and placards, but with bullets and knives.

This is literally the end of the last episode of house of cards...
Is that show predicting shit now? Are we living in that universe?

it wasnt a catholic church was it? goddammit i shouldve been orthodox.

5. We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bomb, kill, and maim our people around the world, and your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims oppress, torture, and wage war against anyone who calls to the truth. As such, we fight you to stop you from killing our men, women, and children, to liberate those of them whom you imprison and torture, and to take revenge for the countless Muslims who’ve suffered as a result of your deeds.

>avenge criminals by killing innocents

And this, boys, is why a totalitarian police state is justifiable.

6. We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out. As long as there is an inch of territory left for us to reclaim, jihad will continue to be a personal obligation on every single Muslim. What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list.

>americans bomb his kin
>kills brits at a pop concert

wtf i hate bigots now

holy fucking shit that is some blatant damage control if i ever saw it

Muslims =/= logic

Was he a syrian btw?
Most of the attack in europe has been in revenge of syria right? But are any native syrians?

Brits are little americans.

Why would he give a shit about Syria if his parents were terrorists that fled from a secular Libya?

>Image
>Anonymous (ID: 0RbcXSz+) 05/27/17(Sat)14:18:42 No.127311

FUCK THIS SHITHOLE PLANET.

The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam. Even if you were to pay jizyah and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation, we would continue to hate you

this is why you need to die
who else is to blame but you

>you should give up your rights so we can combat an imported problem
Piss off Martin Schulz.

I'm quoting Dabiq 15

sorry mate

Saw another article that said he was buttmad about some muslim gang member who got killed in UK turf war.
But bombing kids as revenge for USA bombing kids is much nobler so I'm sure that's it.

If he was so fucking mad about AMERICA "killing syrian children" in the last strike why didn't he attack ISIS that actually do It and do It alot?

which is exactly why islam is the cancer of the west and the whole world. you refuse to take the blame for anything, it's the "infidel pig's" fault that you bombed 20 children because the koran told you so.

No, that's not true. The death of his friend may have pushed him towards extremism, but it wasn't the direct motivator for the attack. The killer was NOT a Muslim. It was a group of Carribeans. It was a gang related murder.
That's a joke, right?
Yes, and people want to know why he did what he did. Just saying 'Islam' isn't enough.
It became a mosque when Christians stopped attending the church. The building was sold (probably bought using Saudi money) and repurposed. Even before this attack, this was a well known mosque.
These are the words of ISIS. We know very well why ISIS would want to carry out such an attack. That is no mystery. The question is, why did the bomber decide he wanted to join ISIS?
He was not a smart guy. Honestly I doubt he even meant to kill himself in the end. He probably intended to drop the bomb and detonate it from afar. I'm willing to bet someone else detonated it remotely. It went off while it was still in the bag on his back. He was brainwashed. MKULTRA shit at play here.
This is not true. The death of his friend was probably not relevant. Maybe it played a part in radicalising him. Maybe he feared for his life.
He was a Libyan.
He wasn't a Libyan nationalist. He was a supporter of ISIS - the Islamic state. All Muslims, regardless of country, are brothers in the faith. (So long as you're the right kind of Muslim, of course(
I'm willing to bet a large sum of money that the person who posted this has never prayed or fasted in their life.
Because he was brainwashed by ISIS. I'm talking about real brainwashing here, not just propaganda. He was probably on theophylline when he did it.

>He wasn't a Libyan nationalist
Hence why his parents fled from a secular regime under Gaddafi, they were terrorists and taught their son their trade.q

because ISIS is funded by the west and your inbred royals
Every problem to date in the middle east can be traced back to these disgusting infidel

kill yourself in a place where no one else gets hurt

isis propaganda

Exactly. I wanted to spread their actual reasons because so many in the west think it's because of foreign policy, but here it is in their own words.

They hate us because we're not muslims.

So she''s saying even the kindest and goodest of boys is a potential terrorist, if he's a Muslim? Well, looks like we have to get rid of them all then.

Ok, but, what did they really mean by this?

the sister said he did it for "love of islam", but they censor this

My point exactly. They claim Islam is invincible. We should take up the challenge.

>Hence why his parents fled from a secular regime under Gaddafi, they were terrorists and taught their son their trade.q

They immigrated, there's no way to tell how they felt about Gaddafi
His motivation was most likely what you barbarians did to his country

Every problem in the middle east can be traced back to Muhammed

Yes, you are right. The biggest mistake the UK made in this whole thing was to accept these people into their country as asylum seekers in the first place. They were known affiliates of a banned Islamist group in Libya, and yet they were allowed in to the country and housed at at the public expense.

>Just saying 'Islam' isn't enough.
It absolutely is. Muslims constantly, time and again, prove to the world that they're incompatible with civilised society. They all have to go. Every single one.

No, it's literally always Wahhabi scum terrorist attacks here in the west. Also, normies are very receptive once they find this fact out. You're probably Wahhabi scum attempting to keep the dialogue #notallmuslims vs. #Yesallmuslims because it helps you Wahhabi pigfuckers hide.

Sad!

America was responsible for the chem attack.

>We know very well why ISIS would want to carry out such an attack. That is no mystery.

Actually most in the west don't know because the media keeps telling us it's our foreign policy. Muslims say that's wrong. That's why I posted it.

>dude lets go kill random people in britain because of something I blame America for
Ace fucking detective work here slim

Just last week you killed about 30+

You are wrong. We know that Ramadan Abedi was fleeing Gaddafi for being a member of a proscribed Islamist group. That's why they came to the country. It's actually the exact opposite of what you just said - as soon as Gaddafi was dead, most of the family actually moved back to Libya from the UK.

Check out these 2 articles about his Wahhabi/Salafi dad

Wahhabis fuck pigs BTW

So you literally housed known terrorists while destroying a rather peaceful country
This shit just gets better and better

clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf

The Clarion Project (formerly Clarion Fund Inc.) is a Washington, D.C.-based non-profit organization founded in 2006.[1][2] The organization has been involved in the production and distribution of the films Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West, The Third Jihad, Iranium and Honor Diaries.

Then tell me why almost every Muslim on earth condemned the attack? They're all lying, I suppose?

Whatever you think of Muslims or whether they should be here or be removed or whatever, you must admit one thing: there is a difference between a radicalised ISIS fanatic, and the regular Muslim on the street. The question is, what drives someone to become what Abedi became? It's not simply 'Islam'. This Abedi guy wasn't a good Muslim, by almost any measure.

Yeah. It boggles the mind, to say the least.

By every measure of their holy book he actually was a damn good muslim.

Islam is a political movement to expand Arab territory North east and always has been. If you don't want to get lumped in with violent terrorists, then don't be a member of a violent terrorist organisation.

Oh the poor persecuted Wahhabis/Salafis. They just wanna hurt the kafirs for idolatry.

>being a member of islamist group
Yeah, most likely a terror cell stupid.

what a coincidence, I want revenge for the arab invasion of the iberian peninsula.

i wonder if the sandniggers can go further back than that.

Fuck *north west
Sorry

My Gosh muslims truly are the worste.. but in england you will win unfirnt7naltly

>>“I think he saw children - Muslim children - dying everywhere, and wanted revenge," Ms Abedi told the Wall Street Journal.
>>"He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted revenge. Whether he got that is between him and God.”
A fine example of a moderate muslim this woman is.
When will the "moderate muslim" myth die ffs?

Probably fucked his sister.

W-A-H-H-A-B-I-S-M is the ideology
See

Islam is an always has been a political movement to expand Arab territory. Muhammed was a leader who took over the Arabian peninsula, expanding into the north west and his succussers ever since then have been doing the same thing. They've been trying to take over Europe for over 1000 years.

oh, he was a good boy. that's why he killed 50 people out of hatred, and maimed dosens more with a suicide bomb filled with nails

It's on life support. People know that's just a meme.
The only ones propping it up our the MSM shills and ideologues.

>unfirnt7naltly

>want get revenge on burgers
>bomb anglos
Oy vey!

No, he really wasn't. He drank alcohol regularly. He smoked cannabis. He fornicated with girls. He killed noncombatants, as well as himself. These are all explicit sins in Islam. Stop falling for the simple narrative that Islam, the religion in and of itself, produces terrorists like Abedi. It simply doesn't, it's a highly political phenomenon.

Imagine for a moment a world in which the US had not bombed or destroyed any middle eastern countries. Would we see suicide attacks like Abedi's?

So this is Obama's fault

wrong..
>tfw cant enter USA because Trump shitlord.
>tfw want to revenge fatimah and aisha kill in syria
>conclusion bomb children concert
because ariana grande was an american anyway

tattoofilter.com/p/13960

Yes. They've been attacking us for over 1000 years. Open a history book.

wasn't too clever, was he?

Oh yea, no sinners are ever found in any religion.
Only perfect examples of piousness.

> Would we see suicide attacks like Abedi's?
No. We would see full blown muslim armies trying to conquer Europe as they have continually trying to do for a thousand years.