Daily reminder that this man is the reason why the world is in the shit its in 500 years exactly

> introduced sola scriptura
> Introduced sola fida
> Deviated away from the catholic church which has already by this time been deviated away from apostolic christianity

The very idea of just anyone picking up a bible and interpreting anyway you want and even starting a church wuth your teachings opened the gates of liberalism, racism (if you think about if it racism wasnt a think until the start around in the 16th century after the protestant reformation), promotion of atheism and secularism (jacobins in the frebch revolution) communism, nazism, and political correctness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ&t=894s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=7L8rcgP_jJY
memory.loc.gov/service/gdc/scd0001/2010/20100409005in/20100409005in.pdf
en.wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther's_canon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah because catholics are none for their free speech and disassociation with communists.

known

He called out the Jews, so I doubt it was his fault.

Yeah, ironic that during this time the Renaissance happened, oh yeah and also America happened. Fuck off catholic fag

Like I said, the catholic church stopped being apostolic long before they indirectly caused martin luther to chimp out and start the idea tgat anyone can create any church any doctrine without apostolic succession. The catholic church today is just an extreme liberalized version of itself and has been influenced by the modern western world shaped by martin luthers protestant movement.

Im oriental orthodox bro

>oh know this text is far too complex for me, let me place full faith in a 7000 mile away dementia patient who has complete control over everything, he'll understand it so much better than me
>what no way how did the church become shitty and ruin a continent for a millennium, that's never happened with absolute power before
Fuck off popefag

he freed europe from the degenerated roman catholics.

all white folks must thank him every day!

This

>modern western world

that everyone wants to live in.

>implying nazism is a bad thing
you are new and you need to leave

>(((sola scriptura)))

wrong.

He only was a puppet but i get your point.

The catholic church became degenerate because they deviated away from apostolic teachings. Kinda like what the protestant movement did and now western Europe and scandanavia are more atheistic and almost as degenerative as aincient greece and Rome.

This.
/thread

They became degenerate because they broke more commandments than nonchristians. They ideolized the pope to the point of worship, made people pay to have their sins forgiven, murdered anyone who committed (((heresy))), and were a bunch of flat earther faggots.

If Protestants are correct about the Catholic Church then Christianity is a false religion.

Yea, and all those protestant countries have birth rates below replacement levels and a severly dysfunctional nation not properly handing the imvasion of muslims raping their women.

The 15th- 16th century Renaissance, which was a cultural movement, was already in full swing by the name Luther came around and nailed his thesis. The Reformation only brought about the age of religious wars

Jesus was essentially a Communist.

But "christians" don't really follow his teachings so it's not like it matters.

No, theres the eastern and oriental orthodox church whos churches in their communion were founded by each of christs 12 apostles.

>you think corruption is bad well then you're not Christian xd

True protestantism has never been tried.

Hello Constantine, how did you go from a tranny to Orthodoxy?

he just translated it u fuckwit

btw the christians going to america were fucking lunatics that were hunted here for varius reasons so stfu
>implying
u even read the book at all just stfu op

You think the liberals are liberalifying the catholic church but it's the other way around.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6gQhKa9YQ&t=894s

Thats nkt what I meant. Oriental orthodoxy are the churches that split from the main church to reaffirm that christs 2 natures, his human and his divine nature, are one nature without mixture or confusion. Here are the patriarchs (or informally called popes) that have had succession from the apostkes 2000 years later.

I'll be waiting

Well, not only protestant nations actually.

We are/were like 50% catholic.

Well maybe if (((Yahweh))) wasn't such a hipster faggot he could have just written the instruction manual in plain language with no need for interpretation.

Saging a crap thread and giving a (you) for Luther's book

>letting people get the truth is bad

Yea and now youre letting the muhammedans rape your women and kids and no orthodox country isnt.

You missunderstand me, I support martin luthers exposure if the catholic church, what he fucked up on was allowing anyone to read the bible and have their own private interpretation and forming their own church. Because of this the value of the christian religion has diminished in the west.

Butthurt heeb detected

>Jesus was an atheist
?

>The very idea of just anyone picking up a bible and interpreting anyway you want...

Here's the rub in all of this: Luther was a Catholic monk.

Moreover, Catholics built shit societies. Look at the US. Founded by Protestants. We start letting in Catholics, including your ancestors, and the whole place goes to shit. The only decent places left are short on papists.

God has clearly selected Protestant faiths as the true paths to Him. And He is punishing us for letting you people in.

Nah. They been buttfucking little boys and justifying it with legalistic gibberish since day 1. This goes right back to the See's Roman Pagan heritage.

Can't blame that shit on "modernity."

Noice. I'm taking this.

>Implying coptic orthodox egyot, malankara orthodox indians, Russian orthodox, romanian orthodox, amd ethiopian and Armenian orthodoxy dont exist.

I agree with you

The church may well have been corrupt or whatever but its power held europe together

this guy fucked everyone

>implying the current pope is a catholic

he is a protestant snake in the grass

t. strongly anti papist catholic

>Yea, and all those protestant countries have birth rates below replacement levels...

You say that like its a bad thing to not always be growing at 20% with each generation. This is where Catholics, Mormans, Quiverfull types and other assorted brown faiths show themselves to be utter retards.

The eastern and oriental orthodox churches arent like the roman catholic church and theyve been established by one of each of christs 12 apostles.

wtf I hate freedom of information now

Yes and coincidentally they would reject almost everything said by martin luther

Luther was a cuck and probably a Satanic demon aswell

just imagine, a christian Europe, no Turks anymore and best of all: Constantinople restored to it's former glory

I'm Protestant but I respect the Catholics as fellow Christians, just as I respect the Coptics and Orthodox men of God.

>religious wars
religious wars? What a time to be alive...

>introduces sola scriptura
>scripture does not say sola scripture in in
>introduces faith alone
>only place that mentions "faith alone" says "we are not saved by faith alone

Really makes you think

Same, except for the respect part.

Wrong. Catholics orthodox and oriental all trace their line of succession back to the apostles

Catholicism is literally like getting all your news from the New York Times.

Literally.

Look at how much the language in your post resembles a leaked DNC email.

Yea, but the catholic church deviated from that.

They don't.

But sriously, wtf are you talking about?

Luckily we have a catholic back in the white house

M-Martin Luther Kang?

Actually it is/was the result of many different Power Structures either working with eachother, or battling eachother for Regional Influence/Control.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Dees guys

Nope.jpg

But the world is flat, why hate truth?

what a retarded picture. protestantism is more retarded tho

>Implying God exists.

I went wrong around the nostratic

without him the church would be even shitter. even if we never had him someone would eventually have the courage to revolt.

>*proves God exists*
atheists (and protestantcucks) already got BTFO in the 13th century

forgot pic

>*Still questions God's existence*

fpbp

Papism is nothing but pure idolatry, Priests personally forgiving the sins of others, Catholics referring to the Pope as "Holy Father" and bowing to him and kissing his Holy ring

Catholics and many Popes bowing to statues of Mary and praying to her to mediate between them and God. When the bible clearly says Mary was a sinner like everybody else.

Rampant paedophilia among Priests hurting children and many Popes going to great lengths to cover it up, its so sick and fucked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=7L8rcgP_jJY

>I want excommunication back.
I smell kike.

you mean freed from the Holy Church while serving (((them)))?
memory.loc.gov/service/gdc/scd0001/2010/20100409005in/20100409005in.pdf

Jesus christ why do Germans suck Jewish cock everytime they do some jack shit?

You should find another board. /pol is Prots only.

Catholics destroy everything they touch in order to bring everything under the influence of the Catholic Church. They're Jews with a Christian veneer and deserve to be expelled from America and sent back to Europe where they can love Monarchy and Communism all they want, like the good little Catholics they are.

Catholics and Jews are destroying this country.

He didn't. All he wrote about them was common Catholic teaching back then.

Both catholics and protestants are equally retarded.
Catholic and protestant in unison: "THE OTHER GUY IS GUILTY FOR EVERYTHING!"

Luckily shes a true FL and wont be doing anything other than being the rare example of a hot menopausal woman

Catholic Portugal in action.

White men are protestant
catholics are mostly brown people, or the niggers of the white race like the irish

>en.wikipedia DOT org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies

>In the treatise, he argues that Jewish synagogues and schools be set on fire, their prayer books destroyed, rabbis forbidden to preach, homes burned, and property and money confiscated. They should be shown no mercy or kindness,[2] afforded no legal protection,[3] and "these poisonous envenomed worms" should be drafted into forced labor or expelled for all time.[4] He also seems to advocate their murder, writing "[W]e are at fault in not slaying them".[5]

>Irish
>Polish
>Italians
>Greeks
>Spanish
>Mexicans

Gee what religion are all these countries? Really made me think...

>This triggers the protestantcuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther's_canon
>Luther made an attempt to remove the books of Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation from the canon (notably, he perceived them to go against certain Protestant doctrines such as sola gratia and sola fide), but this was not generally accepted among his followers. However, these books are ordered last in the German-language Luther Bible to this day.

Lets looks at places where the reformation didnt happen
>islamic states
Still shitholes
>catholic states
Still shitholes and more impoverished

Lets look at reformed protestant nation
>industrial revolution
>manufacturing
>nonarchaic laws
>western dominance

Take your shitskin southerneuropoor heresy and your HUEHUEfollowers in south america and fuck off

and he delivered you idiot Germans and nords to Islam! congrats you fucking shit tier iq euro jews!

Literally a minister of Satan.

but martan luthar is your neo 1550 god. ya. stfu you (((dumb prod brit))). prods can't discuss theology. you are shit tier.

>Im oriental orthodox bro
non-whites need to gtfo. Sup Forums is forever Aryan and natsoc

Martin Luther happened because the Catholic Church was a mess. The Borgias were disgusting people. They were so bad that Julius II felt the need to bribe the Cardinals to make him Pope. He took out the Borgias and set up bankers, the Medici, to take their place. Florence became the center of Renaissance as a result and Europe was saved from the Catholic Church's iron fist. But it became clear to religious men that the banking attitude of the Medici was not Christ like, so Martin Luther stood up to the Medici's. That was why he did what he did. It was all a mess, one big giant turd sandwich. But every time Catholics rule a nation that nations turns to crap. The only reason the Renaissance happened is because bankers were in charge and not the established Catholic clergy.
Everything that came after Martin Luther and the Medici though improved the conditions of Europe even though they were the ones who disagreed with each other. Their opposing views allowed the world to escape the Catholic views that kept Europe in the dark times, and eventually turned Central and South America into hell holes.

you meant jews pretending to be prods in catholic threads. you prods are too dumb to know that though.

> what he fucked up on was allowing anyone to read the bible and have their own private interpretation and forming their own church.

>people reading the bible, and getting inspired to build a church by personal study of God's word is a bad thing.

>Because of this the value of the christian religion has diminished in the west.

>yes, this is the reason why Christianity is diminishing in the west.

>this is what Catholics really believe.

Sweden Germany Norway England
>all Muslim
Fuck off dumb jew (((Enoch)))

10 years ago Muhammad was the hottest name in England. winning!

he is the devil

Calvin was way better than Luther indeed. Thanks to Calvin it was justified to get rid of Philips II