ITT: It's 1453, and Constantinople has just fallen

ITT: It's 1453, and Constantinople has just fallen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N7ysB50Pbv4
vocaroo.com/i/s06yNeRdYKxE
youtube.com/watch?v=XPTg_H_rP5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's time for Europe to get it's shit together. Unite under the flag of the pope!

I hurt myself tonight

I would celebrate.

Don't worry lads, this Ottoman meme won't last long, I have a good feeling about this

Fuck this shit I'm out

Gas the Turks, crusades now.

Crusaders are always weak shit. They couldnt even win against us. I think turks would rape your crusader ass again.

The reason Europe is so cucked right now is the same as then. Europe is not united in it's hatred for Islam, to busy fighting among themselves. Islam is united in it's desire to destroy Christianity by any means necessary!

What..?

Peaceful Muslims are just taking back their own land from racist white Christians.

JUST

Fuck the jews. They are even worst than muslims.
Both supremacist religions.

See you in India friends!

Why not? Filthy Byzantine sends Christians to my country in 863 and destroyed our traditions and religion. Later Christian cucks attacked us in 1420 sending few crusades against us, but we killed all of them many times. Later they attacked our neighbours but we cut their cracked heads. Crusaders are worthless shit and they could do shit about it.

We took Jerusalem for decades, while surrounded by hostile Saracen forces. Get the fuck out of Europa you piece of shit

We have to make sure we don't blame all Muslims this. They want peace just like us if we fight back and start attacking Muslims we are playing right into their hands
#Notallmuslims #prayforconstantinople

St. Constantine was betrayed and the Frankish fleet did not arrive.

We did not stand united against the threat and blame falls on both sides.

WE ROME NAOW

You took shit uneducated burger.You have no history. Implying we didnt send our King and knigts against muzzies you stupid worthless inbred burger.

They could be helpful in the upcoming battle for the future of humanity. Better than landing on a hostile beach?

Fucking (((Venetians))) are behind this. Ottoman boats can't melt granite walls.

Η πύλη προς την Ευρώπη είναι ανοιχτή. Έχουμε αποτύχει αδέρφια. Θα οδηγήσω την τελιkή μου kατηγορία εναντίον της ισλαμιkής ορδής, ορkίστηkα να υπερασπιστώ τη Θράkη kαι την Ανατολία στην πεθαμένη μου αναπνοή. Προσευχήσου για τους αδελφούς μου. Θα προσπαθήσω να πάρω το kεφάλι τους Χαλίφη.

Για την Κωνσταντινούπολη! Για το Θεό!

youtube.com/watch?v=N7ysB50Pbv4
>A legend tells that when the Ottomans entered the city, an angel rescued the emperor, turned him into marble and placed him in a cave under the earth near the Golden Gate, where he waits to be brought to life again to conquer the city back for Christians.

Any guide on setting up spice trade in India?

Finally

Give it 39 years I'm sure someone will figure something out.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

based muslim

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Kek

ITS HAPPENING, I TOLD YOU, YOU DIDNT LISTEN
Were standing here debating how many angels can dance on the head of a pin and we just lost one of the great cities of Christiandom, Rome has fallen, and you fags are just going to sit here and bicker and cry about it, we should have been there, yet here we are, I hope Budapest is next

>*immediately ripped to shreds on the atomic level in time related paradox

Man you guys hate the jews more than Hitler. Who is blowing up & shooting up Europe, the Moors, not the Levits! If you can not come together about the Moors you will be destroyed. By fucking stock in prayer rug companies!

Who the fuck is Hitler?

The guy who gave Franco all his weapons!

>ITT: It's 1453, and Constantinople has just fallen.

Well I would have probably died because I would have tried to be there.

Who the fuck is Franco?
I can't recall anyone named Hitler or Franco from 1453 to below.

I wonder if there's anymore people out there.

RUN! It's the fucking Aztec Empire!

Hahaha, i hope you fall off the world

>paganism
>religion
kys

You in Spain I say Franco and you don'tt know who he is. You are either an dirt bag imagrant or retarted, short one gene

>ITT: It's 1453

The Turkish occupiers were so scared about the prophecy of the marble Emperor waking up and retaking Constantinople they actually walled up the Golden Gate(pic related) and to this day ban anyone attempting to enter the caves and hidden rooms beneath it to find him. Assuming the legend is true after all the Emperors death is much debated...

I knew it. It's time..

>modern architectural houses in the background

honestly, kek

Future fags get the fuck out

>American reading comprehension
>Franco or Hitler were born during the 1400s
>American education

newfag

If you don't know history you are doomed to repeat it. Oh that's what is happening in Europe now you forgot about 1453. I fell safe for now we got us a Trump card.

Aye, those WERE our houses until you lot burnt it down!

I guess we are fucked for the next 500 years
Feels bad man

Jesus Christ user, it's an rp thread you retard.

It's crusaders fault that Constantinople got cucked by Turks.

In 1453 Constantinople and whole Byzantine empire was just rotten corpse. Just check 4th crusade.
Why does Sup Forums even praise crusaders? They didn't do a single thing right and they gave Turks free clay. Byzantine empire with support would sure defeat any mudslime scum, but it got backstapped.

Im certain christiandom will stay united in the coming years and fight off the muslim hordes!

>calling people newfags out of context
Didnt mean to you your post by the way

Guys maybe we should have made a bigger calendar

Oh that's what this about OK
One of you went off about something? But Europe was not united then.

>burgers unable to comprehend they weren't around in the time period

>Survivors say someone opened the Gate for the Ottomans
>Man seen fleeing the scene

hopefully later in life we can be fully independent and not have a chunk of our country taken from us

REEEEEEEEEE

>people report it being disgraced Cataphractoi commander Sammis Hydopolous
>byzantine emperor had this to say "he cant keep getting away with this!"

I R E L A N D ' S
R I G H T F U L
B R I T I S H
S O I L

vocaroo.com/i/s06yNeRdYKxE

>Sup Forums thinks that crusaders were the good guys
>tfw crusaders destroyed biggest shield against mudslime invasion
>Crusaders didn't do a single thing right, there was nothing good left after them.

the first couple were actually good
i'll agree that the fourth one was a disaster though and fucked europe forever

OH FUG I FORGOT TO UNCHECK SUNSET INVASION

>*destroys Christian unity and the traditional European way of life*
>"sorry there user, looks like islam and liberalism are the future now"

The Fourth Crusade's sole mistake was trusting a Greek to pay his debnts.

>hurrr it was the crusader's fault
(((Venetians))) everything's the fault of the (((Venetians))).

How did you even find this painting in the tower of london?

Sorry, Pope Shekelstein shall have no say higher than that of God, Soli Deo Gloria

Well, at least we used that situation as an opportunity to recover our nation.

Unite Europe under one flag, abolish usury, deport Jews and swear blood oath of friendship with the Slavs. Retake Constantinople and march on Jerusalem. Destroy. Every. Stone. March on Mecca. Repeat.

>be Luther
>remove 7 books
>alter the rest of the Bible so that it fits into your degeneracy
yeah cause Luther sure wasn't playing God huh mate

kek

Is this a CK2 reference?

Fuck Ottomans, ((((Venetians))), Byzantines and the other (((Merchants))).
We will find a sea route to India and turn rich Poortugal and circumvent the warzone called Middle East and Balkans.

>1485
1453 the time has come

THIS FAGGOT KEEP SINKING OUR SHIPS!
DEFEND THIS Sup Forums

*picks it back up*

FOR THE ALLAH AND THE KAYSER-I RUM

Thread song youtube.com/watch?v=XPTg_H_rP5E

Luther was a fag but who cares, he was right about 99% of the things he said, and the church acknowleged that

To then get fucked by turks...

>Constantine died the day the city fell, 29 May 1453. There were no known surviving eyewitnesses to the death of the Emperor and none of his entourage survived to offer any credible account of his death.[27] According to Michael Critobulus (writing later in Mehmed's service) he remarked, "The city is fallen and I am still alive."[28] Then he tore off his imperial ornaments so as to let nothing distinguish him from any other soldier and led his remaining soldiers into a last charge where he was killed.[29]

will we be drafted to the front lines lads?

>the Romanslayer
can't Bulgarians be more original?

>anno 1204
>bunch of Mediterranean Jews hijack a crusade to Egypt into forcing Greeks to pay debts
>fast forward to 1453 ie almost 250 years later
>Constantinople falls to Muslims, an 800 y/o enemy
>this is somehow the fault of the Crusaders
wew

For death and glory? No, for Rohan, for your people.

If you really want to wew, check out how many slav tards showed up to save Constantinople, and the ones that did, which side they fought on.

F

>citing Wikipedia

At least use infogalactic you actual nigger