Europe switched to middle eastern climate

>Europe switched to middle eastern climate

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

What if Allahu is a desert god and the desert spreads wherever his worshippers are.
What if global warming was caused by europeans abandoning the norse gods

heretic get out

The Middle East was really nice 2,000-3,000 years ago. The Levant and Fertile Crescent were fucking comfy.

>what is the north atlantic jetstream

Thank God for global warming. White people will be burnt out of existence

>muh A/C

You fucks make the worst apartment mates. A/C is a scourge. If the weather is nice outside, open a window. If its cold, turn on the heat. If its hot outside, open a window and turn on a fan for airflow.

There is literally no reason to even think about A/C if the temp outdoors is below 80 degrees

>tfw 12C

nice checking numbers, this was insightful

That's what you get when you import too many "refugees".

thank god it's over but I'm not glad we're going back to tepid shitty weather that feels like nothing

give me extreme hot or extreme cold pls

What kind of weather does Jesus bring?
What about Buddhism?

It's true. The dark skin absorbs more solar energy and this creates a heating effect.

Then move to the US.

I believe you just did.

Jesus: desert
Buddhism: tropical shangri la rainforest.

are you retarded?

the humidity here in the midwest/south America and probably the UK as well is fucking ridiculous in the summer.

do you want to be soaked in humidity so much you can't sweat while it's 110 degrees indoors?

that sounds fucking awful.

I'm okay with this. I've grown sick and tired of the rain and have considered moving just because of the non-stop shit weather.

Nah Jesus brings a Mediterranean climate. The Levant is on par with Italy and Spain.

We wuz sola enahgy n'shiet

Western Europe is the same longitude as fucking Canada
Why is it that fucking hot seriously?

I live in the South. The humidity is comfortable. Keeps my lips and skin healthy, unlike the dry ass winter air which cracks skin and lips unless you lather up in chapstick and oil.

It will not be 110 indoors if you open the windows in the house. 80-90 is comfortable. 70 is a little chilly. My last apartment mates tried to keep the A/C at 60. Fuck that noise. I'd wake up at 4 am to study and burn them out

AGW doesn't exist, the earth is coming out of an ice age. Put on your swimmy trunks, and get ready for the largest period of growth in human history. The heat is good for crops (longer growing seasons), it's good for Arctic regions (more livable land), and it's good for sea life (again more livable area). It will get gradually warmer over the next 250-1000 years, it's not happening overnight so just relax everybuddy.

Gulf stream, friendo. The ocean currents steal warmth from Mexico and send it up the East Coast of the US over the the Fjords n shit.

This current has stalled as of 2010, resulting in an unregulated jet stream so that we have big shifts of warm and cold air.

Don't make me take a picture of the torrential rain outside....don't do it

im not white and i fucking hate heat