Trump cancels Iowa campaign rally

>“Due to an unfortunate change in President Trump’s schedule, we will need to unfortunately postpone the previously schedule rally in Cedar Rapids,” a statement from the Trump campaign read. “President Trump will see you in Iowa very soon.”

Fuck no, I was looking forward to this.

Why do you think they cancelled?

archive.is/Q9OH9

Too busy in his war room concerning incoming impeachment.

He's got urgent business polishing some kike's ballsack.

Maybe he just understood how fucking dumb doing a campaign rally when the campaign is finished must be ?

He knows his card is punched, how embarrassing to have a rally right before he's about to go down

Fuck Drumf and fuck white people

kill yourselves you disgusting shills

Satellite radar detected a black man traveling toward the area.

>if you dislike Trump after he cucked on every single issue he campaigned for, you must be a shill

Fuck off and die r/t_d

because he's tired. did you hear him speak to the arabs? Sounded terribly winded, and that was just the start of his world travel.

War with Best Korea

>he cucked

You stick out like a sore thumb, go back to the shithole you came from you faggot.

>go back to the shithole you came from you faggot

So... this shithole? It was much less shit before you faggots started le BASED Trump maymays. At least try and keep it in PTG so the rest of us don't have to see your retardation.

Stop pretending, you aren't from here. I can tell from a mile away. Did they hire a new batch of faggots or are you just lost ?

It's the Tactical Faggot Squad. They always do this on the weekend.

>im not a faggot, im emotionally attached to an elderly politician

Low Energy!

SAD!

Stupid fuck
Hes going to an all out war against the swamp.
Palms are sweaty and leg spaghettu

Believing in things is so lame amirite

being emotionally attached to a politician is fucking dumb

crying that jared is going to jail

>Believing that a 70 year old billionaire reality TV actor that slanted hard democrat for decades but switched sides because he knew he could fool more Conservatives gives a flying fuck about you or your beliefs.

I.Shiggy.Diggy.

regardless what trump did or didn't do, you gotta admit kush seems pretty guilty.

pOoR gUY iS eXHAuSTeD. hARD sCHeDuLE tO mAINTaIn

blumpfty-dumpty needs his nappy nappy bye-byes

Fuck off libcuck, you homos come here everyday and do nothing but shitpost like faggots

Did you guys see that video of him in Israel? He looked like Hillary trying to get into the van.

I gave him a year before his body would wear out but that might have been generous.

Low energy

It's his 2020 campaign, doofus. Not even kidding.

He just needs to lose weight. About 20 or 30 pounds.