You are plebs if you think 432 Park Avenue is ugly. In fact it's OK. It's slim and unintrusive

You are plebs if you think 432 Park Avenue is ugly. In fact it's OK. It's slim and unintrusive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIOORGsF9ag
dezeen.com/2015/12/14/mark-foster-gage-proposes-elaborate-gargoyle-covered-skyscraper-new-york-west-57th-street/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is you isnt it? Did you hop on your russian proxy to hide?

It's better than this monstrosity, but that's not saying much

I'm just afraid that wind will hit it and it'll fucking collapse

Wat?

>unintrusive
definitions, definitions...

it looks like one of those honeycomb-phobias that trigger tumbltards

We made buildings like that with lego 30 years ago.
is it plane proof?

That's what all my potential gfs said to me

holy shit i remmeber that brownish building on the lower left from a spiderman game in ps2, god what a throwback

Considering half of the units exist to offshore stolen Russian and Chinese assets, I'm not surprised you'd think that.

Is it supposed to be a micropenis or what

>a fucking staircase
Does New York just have a thing for bad buildings? Are they asking for another 9/11?

I just want more gothic skyscrapers.

it looks like it was made in minecraft. I agree, it's unintrusive, but I think this is a bad thing. It is a towering building. Everything about it is intrusive. Trying to make it unintrusive feels dishonest, timid, and cheap. I would be ok with it if it was at least elegant in some way.

What did Kushner mean by this?

I hate the new WTC so much. It's an abomination.

>honeycomb-phobias
wtf is that

How mad must you be that you start a new thread based on an argument that started on another one

Looks like a bong. Satanic pothead Jew in the white house.

Thats going to talker than 432? Do they have a height limit in that city?

Giant Dyson fan to combat climate change

They should've rebuilt the towers, made them a little taller, and painted black.

I like this one, it's interning and inventive compared to the glass boxes doe rousing it

Destroys the organic feel of the skyline. Belongs in the financial district or not at all.

JUST

skyline ruined

>I'm a better citycuck because I live in this part of the city

Or rebuilt them with TRY HARDER FUCKFACE wrritten on them in 30-foot high letters.

>elevator temporarily out of service

It's obtrusive because it's slim.
It would be better if it was a strong and ostentatious edifice, but instead it's emblematic of the current "Western" social/value systems because subconsciously it says "we are building a shallow and decadent world with thin roots".

>432 Park Avenue
This is one of the cheapest, ugliest tall building I have ever seen.
It looks like something a child would make in minecraft.
If children were that boring.

its harder to target with a plane i'll give it that

What if an airplane impacted against these "slim" skycrapers? There would be no survivors?

That is rather nice. The Ark is a good idea.

>go to work and the elevator flips you over
>your entire office is upside-down
>climb into an inversion chair strapped to the ceiling to sit at your desk

ten more to be built in the next five years

I think the aiplane would cut right through it.
I guess it depends on how the part above the crash would fall. I could fall WTC-style, destroying the whole building, or fall like a tree and smashing a bunch of other buildings.

We're reaching the final declining stages of our culture.

Masonic symbol

1) They're designed so that 1 billionaire has an entire floor and 360 degrees of view to himself. There aren't really enough people in them to make sense as terrorist targets. Plus they're so removed from common life and public space that if they were destroyed it wouldn't actually cause terror or even much inconvenience in public life.

nice

it looks even shittier than my ass

It works only because it's different in comparison to the buildings nearby. If everything looked like that, nothing would look like that.

There's gotta be a Star of David in that matrix....

>Slim and unintrusive

Just like your dick

That would probably have spiffy-looking escalators with awesome views

>Archs are Masonic symbols

Yeah because triumphal archs didn't exist before free masons.

the new york skyline, the pinnacle of human achievement, ruined by this piece of shit a 12 year old autist couldve designed

i hope some muslims decide to fly into it

Into the bin it goes

dat view tho

Wow.

Nice filter faggot.

youtu.be/oIOORGsF9ag

It's not bad, but it would be better if there wasn't grey everywhere. Maybe some black and orange to spice things up.

>doing a willie-heli at the plebs 100 stories down

yeah, the penthouse (and I'm sure most of the rooms) is fucking beautiful, but I don't like the building itself

fucking

The 2nd row from the bottom are all stars of david.

best suicide ever

Now we're talking.

We'll soon get to 500m-high neogathic skyscrapers

>mfw i imagine what my lifestyle would be like to live in this apartment and how fucking awesome it would be while simultaneously knowing deep down that chasing after inordinate wealth is vanity and will leave you broken and empty inside

Daily reminder that this is the pinnacle of the fusion of architectural styles, but it won't be built because it goes against the degenerate standards enforced by (((them))).
dezeen.com/2015/12/14/mark-foster-gage-proposes-elaborate-gargoyle-covered-skyscraper-new-york-west-57th-street/

Literally 1,776 ft tall

This is the most autism I've seen in a while. My sides are tired now. Nice job user

This is proto-empire of man architecture.

mfw

>plane hits low spot on either side
>it gives in and the other side breaks due to the weight
>it flips to the side and takes down a bunch of other skyscrapers with it
>9/11 casualtires x10

genius

Southern cities will be the pride of America in 30 years. NYC is fucked.

> "our culture"
> picture is from fucking chinkland

that's still postmodern crap. just tacking some gothic details on the outside of a giant glass box doesn't make something properly neogothic; for a better example of a gothic skyscraper, consider the woolworth building

lol no

Is that Nashville?

This seems like something that would look really cool in concept but would be embarassing to look at in plain day to day life. It's like the architecture equivalent of a black trenchcoat and fingerless gloves.

lol

Pretty sure it's Charlotte...

Trypophobia

I think i'ts modern and attractive as a modernist building tho I can see how people might not want it over the park but hey quality is quality ! If the 1950s never ended with the liberal shit hippies and civil rights in the 60s it would be a white paradise, but the jews were behind the 60s till now with the shit liberalisation. We must reclaim white lands for whites only !

Exhibit A;

Houston, Texas

A city that has realized the post-post dystopian dream of Bladerunner

I live in NYC and everyone who hates this is either a bernout "Kill the Rich" type faggot, so by default I love it.

Never gonna be built!

>tfw you don't know whether to hate it b/c jews or love it b/c bernout butthurt

Soon all schools of architecture will bow down to the superior aesthetic of Modernist-mayan fusion as exemplified in the Texaco building.

If only the top portion was covered in copper it would've been sweet.

Dumping ZOG-core

All bow down to superior jewish deconstructionist constructions

I dig it.
It's a shame it will never be built though.

>any American city
>pride of America
lolno

The future of building is shining and glass and empty

>designing your skyscraper after a literal trash can
Oh the irony

There is no hope. There is no aesthetic. All will be made into a cathedral of nihilism

It's elegant because it's clean, simple, and utilitarian.

>trips of truth

Also don't worry user, you will never be rich enough to afford that penthouse.

it is literally the oligarchic Middle finger raised to the rest of humanity

Too gawdy and inspiring goy.

What happened to architecture?

>he isn't already dead inside and realizes wealth is his last hope for some emotion that vaguely resembles happiness