Do jews, christians and muslims believe in the same God?

Do jews, christians and muslims believe in the same God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IUB62zDlA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism
youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0
controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/Controversybook_eng_Appendix.htm
archive.org/details/TheWorldConquerors-TheRealWarCriminals1958
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

No.

Maybe

>American

Yes.

Yes, but all have different interpretations of said god.

Obviously no because they all believe God wants different things.

I don't know,

>mfw Jesus was a Muslim prophet.

There is only one God, you stupid fuck, you can depict it as pony if you like.

perhaps

Hell no! Goatfuckers worship a fucking rock and moon, their prophet was fucking little kids he was in his 50s Aisha was 9yrold see how sick that son of bitch was, HE'LL NO!

R A R E
A
R
E

>implying the other two believe in the trinity

No, If you think Yes you're a atheshit shill trying to push a WE ALL BELEIEVE IN DA SAME GOD LETS NOT FIGHT retardation.

Jews believe in saturn/satan worship

Allah is literally taken from Pagan desert goatfucker religions.

In an Islamic point of view, yes and no.
Yes in the way that Allah/God sent the Torah and inspired the Gospel (injil)
No in the way that Islam rejects Holy Trinity and Ezra as the son of God. In Islam God is God and nothing is with him. (At-Tawhid)

i dont even believe in your country

N E W
E
W

Yes

Are you a lion of Allah or a kitten of Jesus?

Whether they do or not is irrelevant. The GOD you worship is the same.

Komsija, kako ide? Jel' pocela priprema za sezonu?

No, Jews claimed to be the original Christians and instated to apostate curch(what is now the vatican) to subvert Christianity before it even started.
the Islamic God is a different interpretation of the Jewish god(satan), but they hate the Jews so the main difference is their interpretation is mostly to outjew the jews

>Three branches will become one.

Lurk more son

gaijin kun, are you chrisitian?

It'd be perfect.
I think it already exists: Bahai's but they uncluded Hindushit in it. Astaghfirullah for the swearing

>op doesn't understand the trininty
>points out that he doesnt understand the trinity
>replies showing again that he doesnt understand the trinity
k

>Komsija, kako ide?
Odlicno
>Jel' pocela priprema za sezonu?
Naravno

God doesn't exist

Allah is the abrahamic God.
If you refer to the moon God and Baal they were all denied in the Quran.

Give me proof that God doesn't exist

Odlicno, samo naprijed. Dok je sranja na bliskom istoku, sezone ce nositi gomile shekela

Your telling me Jews, Muslims and Christians each have their own God? Ahahahahahaha.

>Dok je sranja na bliskom istoku, sezone ce nositi gomile shekela
Ipak smo drzava bez crnčuga i arapa

Yes, they worship the god of Abraham. However, there is a slight disagreement between the faiths as to the will and nature of God.

Jews believe in Moloch.
Christians used to believe in God but were tricked into worshiping Judaism.
Muslims think they believe in God but are tricked into believing in Satan.

>Ipak smo drzava bez crnčuga i arapa
Nadajmo se da ce tako i ostati

>evropske kvote
kako cete se oduprijeti tome?

>t. Atheists unable to understand the 'God' concept because it's for stupid people yet still aware that all Gods are the same because they're not stupid

>kako?
Vratit ćemo pavelića

top kek

No.

Christians > Jesus is God
Jews > Jesus is burning in boiling excrement in hell
Muslims > Jesus is not God and anyone who says otherwise must die.

jews and muslims worship satan

Jesus is a false messiah to Jews?
Says the guy who worship a human

The Jews worship Moloch the God of this world, and the Black Cube of Saturn, aka Time or the mind.

The Jews, like financial elite Jew, believes he is one of gods chosen people, with god being saturn, or lucifer as you will. Another name for it is moloch which means "all consuming power" or is a word for ritual child sacrifices. their king is called melech, since in the very old times there were no vocals it was written mlch just like moloch would indicating it is the same thing, meaning lucifer. They the Jew in order to controll us and get the antichrist risen through filling a symbolic cup with sin which will trigger his rising.

Not far too long ago it was well known that Jew do commit sacrificial murders.

Moloch is the god of the guilty. All consuming power.

They are literally sacrificing children to the Saturn Cube Moloch who control Time.

MOLOCH = BULL
MINERVA = OWL

The Owl is associated with Luciferianism because they are illuminated in their vision of the world covered in darkness. The light of Lucifer.

This. The divinity of Christ and Muhammad as the last prophet make all three incompatible with each other.

It's a bunch of different hiveminds trying to get followers by appealing to popular authority among a group with vague values generic beliefs.

>Allah is the Abrahamic god! You should listen to my sect and do what I tell you! If you don't then you aren't actually a believer of Abraham's god! Convert to Islam or die!

Oy vey you doity goy, don't you know you won't have anything in the woild to come if you don't follow the Noachide laws? You do believe in Abraham's god don't you? Then why aren't you following da laws we made up and pretend to have gotten from Noah?

You don't believe in my specific obscure Masonified sect of Christianity? Don't you know you will be left behind during the rapture and go to hell forever if you follow some other idolatrous sect?

>Not being any different from using a rubber stamp to appeal to authority to gain trust from outsiders and the spiritually confused

Yeah. You're arguing this from an anthropological stand-point, which doesn't mean shit to anyone who actually believes the teachings of their religion.

Since Christians believe in the trinity (God, Jesus, holy spirit), they don't actually believe in the same God. read .

They share most of the history, but there are different interpretations, prophets and impostors.

Christianity was born from the resistance against the Roman invasion. Martyrdom, dealing with suffering, forgiveness and living with the enemy are major themes. Jesus often criticized the Elder's hypocrisy.

Islam has more in common to Marxism than other religions. A cultural framework to unite your conquests.

This
This
This
See
thank you for typing what I'm to lazy to say.

The Jews fucking hate Jesus.

This

Yes

Christians do not worship the same God as Jews and Muslims.

>"Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, "You both know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know." - John 7:28

>"So they were saying to Him, "Where is Your Father?" Jesus answered, "You know neither Me nor My Father; if you knew Me, you would know My Father also." - John 8:19

>"Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me." - John 8:24

There is an exact ontological difference between the Christian, biblical idea of God (Trinity; three persons, one being) and the Jewish and Muslim notion (Unitarian Monotheism). The "WE ARE ALL ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS" and "JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUESS1111!" shilling is just a meme.

What they used to have in common is the 0 tolerance policy toward other religions.

> Gentiles
> Pagans
> Infidels

Hahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IUB62zDlA

>This.

Jesus calls himself God.
Says Jews worship Satan.

Paul warns early Christians about shining angels preaching a different Jesus.
Shining angel preaches a different Jesus to Mohammad.

All of their sources are in the bible/quoran, why should I belive these books written by mortals/normies? anyone please enlighten me.

Yes.

Saturn.

All the bases are covered. We can leave.

can you repeat the question?

old meme is old.

Quran contains element that Muhammad couldn't even know.
Like frosty environments and weather, details about the sea and he's supposed to be illiterate yet the Quran exists.

Even Christians can't agree on the exact meaning of the trinity. There are non-trinitarians en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontrinitarianism

he who does not have the son does not have the father

youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0

No.
God is three consubstantial persons.
The Father, the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Ghost.

Semites don't accept Jesus as the Son, therefore their god is not the Christian God.

Muhammed was demonstrably ignorant about the doctrine of the Trinity.

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs." - Sura 4:171

Specifically argues that Christians believe in three gods when we speak of the Trinity. Still run into this today because Muslims *HAVE* to believe that Christians worship three gods, because that's what the Quran says.

What are traders

You actually buy that bullshit argument?

meanwhile the Quran is elevated to the same status of God and the space rock in Mecca forgives sins.

>Islam has 3 distinct gods

That is an open question.

>Implying Non-Trinitarians are Christian.

Nope. The ancient ecumenical creeds anathematized those who weren't Trinitarian and thereby by definition they aren't Christian.

>"...We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, light from light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father;
through him all things were made..."

Forgot to add,

>what is arabian snow.

No, Jews believe in an older Version of the Muslims one. The Christian god is just a buddhist hippy giving his teachings a god

The Bible and Jewish scriptures are mostly based on prophets and witnesses. The Pope disapproves of biblical literalism.

The Quran is the LITERAL WORD OF GOD. That's why Islam is a big issue. You can't downplay or ignore the word of your deity.

No.

and the idea Jesus and Yahweh represent anything but moral *opposites* requires massive amounts of brainwashing.
oh, dont think so? compare Jew God with Jeebus:

controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/Controversybook_eng_Appendix.htm

oh and read The World Conquerers:

archive.org/details/TheWorldConquerors-TheRealWarCriminals1958

>muslims
1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
>jews
pic related

Yes, and it's all bullshit.

I think christianity was already a thing hundreds of years before islam was hip.

Yes

There is only one god, Christ Jesus. Accept him or you will burn in hellfire for eternity.

Modern Jews are the Pharisees of the bible.

Yashua Christ told us everything we need to know about the Pharisees in the Old Testament.

They are not of God, they are of Satan.

All faiths that deny Christ is God in physical form as human, are not worshiping God.

If you still believe the jews believe in the Old Testament and God watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

He didn't write the Quran. His oral teachings were trimmed down and compiled decades after his death.

The Koran was dictated by demons

Hallucinations and his controlling wife.

It that was true then all would follow the teachings of Islam, but as it is Christians, or at least me, believe Mohammed to be a false prophet because he denied the divinity of Jesus, and Jews believe Jesus to be a false messiah and Mohammad as a false prophet. So if they all followed the same God then they would have to acknowledge both of them.

I seriously don't know anything about Islam, who wrote the quoran? ANd why is it considered the literal word of god as you mentioned?

Christianity only became a non-Moloch religion when the schism happened and Catholicism got mixed in with ass loads of Germanic Pagan beliefs, traditions, and morals.

Protestants are crypto-jews

Jews are either worship Baal or Moloch. International Khazars being the latter, as do all Protestant sects that take the word of OT (Torah) as the word of God.

Islam worships either Baal(Sunni), Moloch(Shia), or some of the Old Gods ( Alawites, and Ibadis )

Catholics might as well worship the Germanic Pantheon just different interpretations of it, which is what makes it the best religion. It's being taken over right now a la Vatican 2.0, but we will hold strong against the minions of the YWHW.

Monotheism destroys cultures from within.

Canonically, Allah, Yahweh, and "The Father" are all said to be the same.

One's teachings overthrew the Roman Empire.
The other united some Arabic nomads to kill some Jews.
Wew lad

Yes. They are all wings of the cult of Saturn.

all monotheists believe in the same god you fucking retard

no, the god of each and every believer is distinct , in addition if one changed religions at any point the god of the religion he left and the one he entered are distinct.

if we were to make a new sect of Christianity and interpreted the Bible to be the work of Kek, but made distinctions to throw off people and tell them they're crazy, and that we're Christian just like you, and our God is the same as your God, would it still be canonical because we're tricking them?

I don't think so

>Canonically
>Three separate and incompatible religious canons

What are you, high?