Going out with a liberal whore tonight. Guaranteed to bring up how Hillary is great

Going out with a liberal whore tonight. Guaranteed to bring up how Hillary is great.
What are some points I should bring up to prove she's an idiot.

>in b4 killing Bill's lovers
>in b4 e-mails

just laugh and change the subject. Nothing will get her wetter than dismissiveness

Alt-right is cancer just like the anti-fa or the ANTI-EPN movement in our country.
Liberalism is just the ideology that support free market capitalism

why is this cunt even in discussion? she is beyond irrelevant now

just go with it until you fucked her in the ass. Then tell her "you liberal whores all fuck like a sedated matras" and leave.
Oh, and steal something from her house, anthing, make sure she sees it, look her dead in the eyes and say "I'm taking this".
Yell "don't ever contact me again" as you leave her place.

this

don't get into a political argument when you could be getting into some wet pussy

I tought real leftists hated Hillary, she greenlighted the Dilma impeachement in Brazil and always comes across as American imperialist.

because #imwithherin2020

no, she's a bandwagon liberal. Probably never heard Hillary's name until 2002

Laugh, ignore her, then fuck her. Women are not logical beings. Arguing with them is pointless, giving them any authority over you whatsoever is an excuse to get friendzoned while she lives off you and fucks other guys.

Blow balls deep son.

don't know how to break this to you Mexico but you're a beaner. You should care about who your cartel boss is and how to support your family coming back from America. don't get your head chopped off bro

I am more intrigued by the fact that you encountered someone who falls into this "liberal" category, I asume that you go to college in mexico city, what can you tell us about the whole situation? also about hillary, it depends on what you want, if you want to be deep in that pussy avoid politics and say it's all the same everywhere and you are not interested, if not then her weakest point is her flipfloping and her one agenda to one group of people and one for the other, efectively making her no different from the other politicians with penis, don't touch seth rich or the kill list in general, it would be too much for her normie brain

thats not a thing. you know that right?

this is bait right?

Make it a movie night. Pick Clinton Chronicles on youtube. Say that you were told that it is a documentary of the Clintons in Arkansas and that it is supposed to show how we can recognize our the next great political leaders early in their careers.

BRING UP THE CHILD RAPE THING
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE1
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE2
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE3
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE4
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE5
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE6
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE7
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE8
TAKE AUDIO ON YOUR PHONE OF HER LAUGHING ABOUT CHILD RAPE9

Tell her that she will have to build the wall because you'll be too busy having a siesta

Wear a MAGA hat and go full red pill. Once she gets past her initial disgust, she'll be begging you to bury your right-wing shitlord cock inside her.

Just fuck her desu

reveal your power level after you fuck her. they hate that.

Just agree or change the subject.

You're not gonna change her opinions, but you might manage to get laid.

"shut up and suck my dick". if she likes you it'll work, if she doesn't it saved you time.

Hillary didn't give anyone a reason to vote for her. She didn't make campaign promises. She thought the identity politics of being a woman would be enough. Frankly that's insulting. Obama was elected because of his promise to end the wars, not just because he was black. American want real change with real policies like tariffs and closed borders. Hillary offered nothing. She didn't even come out and explicitly push single payer health care something she was supposed to be the champion of.

Tell her than in America they have 6 "Televisas," establishment media in bed with the establishment politicians.
If she believes all she reads through the press on American politics, than Her opinions are untermensch tier.

Say MAGA as you cum down her throat

Always agree and amplify, amigo.