I am Richard Spencer. AMA

I am Richard Spencer. AMA.

kek

Would you fuck Trump?

I'm actually getting laid again. Mike Enoch and a few reporters are doing the job. But yes.

you know the rules

tits and timestamp

Why are you undercutting every reasonable effort to preserve Confederate monuments?

Why are you so autistic

I won't timestamp, but I'll upload my gf's tit's later.
My ego is frail, and I have to be the center of attention. Be ready for news next week.

this sage

How can I be autistic when my gf is hot?

Hell is for ever!

when will you get rid of your faggot haircut?

Op is a faggot

Fuck off rich, nobody cares about you here. Go to reddit if you want some attention.

true.

OP will never deliver timestamp or tits

have a vaporpapor instead

Are you black pilled about the inevitable destruction of western civilisation?

Nigga, you got fat and you're a closeted fag.

I'm Richard Spencer
I suck dick, let people fck my ass, but I'm white, love me

when will you lose weight. we can't have a fat-assed fag as our leader

what's antifa spunk taste like?

Why do you wear that stupid ass trendy haircut you fat fuck

Why are you such a kike faggot lover?

SVC and heritage cucks werent effective either. Spencer wasn't in NOLA and the statues came down. Spencer was in VA and the statues remain

We need proof that you are Richard Spencer otherwise you are just another faggot trying to waste our time

Who wouldn't?

how is the gym search going?

You literally just came over from a Sup Forums thread about how you can take him down.

He never denied he used to associate with Gottfried. He was a fucking DC journo, ofc he was around jews. Like all of us, he wasnt born "woke". He came to the JQ late, for years he was towing the paleocon jared taylor line. He names the jew often now, so I don't see a problem.

what do you tell your barber?

How much does the FBI pay you?
Why the fuck do you think this is Reddit and AMAing? No one gives a shit.

What product do you use for your hair?

>on Sup Forums
>concerned about wasting time

that looks like some DIY work m8
I don't think a barber would do that to somebody, I think it's against some kind of code to do no harm

Exactly how much does the Bush family pay you to make us look bad?

How can you know that? aye thats right... newfag i know

Have you always been a gay icon? What skin lotion and conditioner do you use? What are the alt-right boys like? Favourite posich?

MODS now

dis bad

delete this, wtf mods?

What is the name for this particular hair style?

delete this now

What the fuck man

Wtf is going on here

Oh yeah... haha.

>bosnia
ofc its a muslim

Why are people posting CP in a spencer thread?
I thought he wasn't a threat?

WHOA

Why are you so handsome? Would you consider snuggling lovingly with an ultra fashy bi aryan male?

Fucking sick bastard

Jesus...

MODS!

based balkan bro

Explain I just got in here

Toddler with a dick in his mouth

cp

A bosnian posted CP to disrupt this shitty thread. There was a high-res image, too.

i dont know alot for richard spencer work and speaks but i make for laugh hard for his head man it see like egg head hahah wtf why he make for hair short on top of head if he head is shape funny like for this? richard grow hair for a little longer to cover bro hahah

mods wtf

What the fuck is with the overreaction here? Jesus, I swear those reddit refugees are probably literally shaking in fear of being persecuted.

for fucks sake dude

Why do you keep using beards?

You obviously like cock.

Seriously what was with the Laura Bush picture? How did that come about and how do you explain being that close to a member of the elite without trying to harm or kidnap them?

Spencer was in VA and now there's a new push to remove the fucking Monument Avenue memorials. Memorials that stood unquestioned for a hundred years.

The SJW argument had no traction in Virginia until a couple years ago when BLM managed to turn it into a white supremacy issue. Now we have an actual white supremacist feeding into their narrative and making it hard for normal Virginians to stick up for their states' history and heroes.

Spencer is doing more damage than that Charlottesville nigger ever did.

The new one is super hot. I'll be in Indy next week if anyone wants to hang out.

Richard, why are you such an attention whore? Why did you reveal you power level way too early? We were doing so well before you went full autismo with heilgate.

even on Sup Forums that shit was mostly welcomed by edgy newfigs