Millennials Not Getting Married

Starting to think Millennials are just as bad as Baby Boomers
What's the deal? Why aren't you adult children getting married like functional adults? Why are you holding the West back?

Getting married is a trap for a roastie to take half your shit after she decides she deserves better than you and wants Tyrone to move into your house and raise your kids. People are waking up to this.

But Civilization cannot survive without marriages. Marriage is the foundation of the nuclear family. Without the nuclear family you have jigaboo villas with nigger single moms and gang member fatherless children killing each other. Civilization is built on the fabric and sacred unity of marriage. If we completely abolish that, then we are going to revert back to primitive animals like subsaharan Africoons.

Because marriage has turned into Russian roulette

a man and a woman are the foundations of nulear family. everything else is useless bullshit. stop being a shill.
also saged

Feminism

Feminism and you know it OP.

Every girl that I'm close with is freezing their eggs. Its fucking embarrassing.

They actually think men want anything to do with childless women past the age of 35. Spending 25k to freeze their eggs lets them push it back when in reality they won't have kids at all...its just a hollow device offered to single women.

Marriage sucks, millennial males suck, women have always kinda sucked, and we dont have time for pretty much anything other than work and work related activities nowadays, so that leaves the quick and dirty tinder hookup method, which is not how you create lasting happy relationships.

Tl;Dr, shits fucked, we've hit the threshold of how much we can deal with and still maintain civilization. Collapse and roving armies of angry, bitter cat ladies/alpha widows are right around the corner.

Nobody is getting married anymore because it's a fucking trap to take all your shit.

Millennials aren't getting married because the average woman has had probably 15+ sex partners by the time she's in her mid 20s. Marrying someone who's had that many is basically cucking yourself. They don't want the mother of their children to have been around the block like that. Plus the vast majority of women cheat, with apps like Tinder, etc.

I love being a woman. Especially in this day and age.

Finally, with the protection of the state, we can assume our role as the dominate gender. We can beat the shit out of our husbands, emotionally torment them, even cheat on them and there is nothing they can do about it and ugly men will never have a chance to even be with us.

For example, my husband filed for divorce a little over a year ago when he discovered I was having an affair. I wasn't even ashamed when he walked in on me fucking another man, because I was sick of him and his bullshit inability to satisfy me sexually. I continued to sleep with my black lover for weeks after he found out, sometimes even while my husband was home. He had to listen to us fucking and me getting pleased by a superior black cock while he slept on the couch. He eventually lost it and smacked me, giving me just the justification I needed to press assault charges and file for a restraining order. Under advice of legal counsel, I cleaned out our joint checking account and froze it and froze our credit cards while he was in jail, to prevent him from being able to afford to hire a competent lawyer.

Yesterday, I was awarded full owenership of the house, custody of the children he doesn't even realize aren't his, 1,450 dollars a month in child support, 3,725 dollars a month in alimony and basically suffered no consequences for being unfaithful. All this for being willing and able to take a smack across the face :)

He whined like a little girl to the judge, claiming he had to get a roomate now, because he can't afford to rent an apartment by himself and pay me what he owes me. So pathetic.

>like functional adults

Marriage is pretty much pointless in this day and age, and in many Western countries divorce settlements are skewed heavily in favour of women, giving men little reason to pursue it.

FEMINISM,/thread nigger

Sage

You are contributing to the destruction of family, I fucking hope you burn in hell.

Wow, if this isn't bait you deserve a bullet

It's clearly a bait, leaf.

>marrying a poor girl

The trick is only to date women with higher weslth status than you. It also drives other women mad

>yes goyim, marry and reproduce...the corporate machine needs more slav- I mean employees .

go fuk yourself

1) They can't afford it.
2) 60% of marriages end in divorce within 10 years. You have better odds of winning a coin flip than you do having a successsful marriage.
3) They can't afford it.

A lot of has to do with sociology and socioeconomics. A lot of the incentives that marriage once provided have been either substituted or replaced so people don't really look to the institution as a necessity to secure their livelihood.

A lot of people LARP that it's about lack of elevation of virtue and commitment in culture, and while that's true to some degree especially since we elevate self-autonomy too much in America, ultimately people are bound by what's pragmatic. The fact of the matter is that marriage just doesn't provide valuable economic incentives for young people that makes it win over people remaining legally single.

the nuclear family is a recent development in society. humans are tribalistic by nature and thrive in environment where extended family contribute in the mutual care of all its members. if you want to know why life is so difficult and expensive nowadays, it is because everyone wants to have their own place, be rich, have their parents and their sick be independent/live in some institution away from home, etc.

Marriage is a process you have control over. 40% of people know how to pick a successful partner. Further, millennials are babies so they can't handle conflict so they divorce at a drop of the hat instead of working things out.

These people can't hold high paying jobs for christ's sake. Their judgment skills are dubious at best.

What is coming is if these marriage rates stay the same, something like half of millennial women will enter 35 childless and unmarried.

What kind of psychotic bullshit will be the result of that? This is uncharted territory. Sharp increases in lesbianism? Strong political unions to redistribute male attention? Sharp increase in demand for male prostitutes?

None of these are good. Problem is millennial career women have nobody to blame but themselves.

Marriage is literally only a risk st this point

There is no bennifit

And this is the reason any man marrying now is a fucking fool.

t. 32 trips to court and $236,000 to be my daughter's dad and ditch my cunt wife.

I've been married for several years now (Kansas girls tend to be more committed to their husbands), but the only reason we haven't sprung for children is the state pretty much punishes us for it.

School and childcare keeps going up in price while drastically dropping in quality. Whatever the state offered in the past has been removed or heavily restricted to only be available to sheboons popping out 12+ kids every few years.

Not saying I and my wife are some kind of minimum wage trash, but shit is just too expensive for people floating in the middle.

By millennials are literally shit at everything?

>this is the same mentality boomers have about social security and other entitlements

Basically throwing away long-term societal success for gibs. In this case, you want to be a hedon.

Marriage laws are fucked up.

This is not true plenty of examples of why monogomy is actually quite old, older than anything we can consider civilization so at least 15,000 years or more.

This is mostly due to how difficult and time consuming it is to have human children. It behoovs oneself to stick with a partner to insure the offspring make it to adulthood unlike basically all other animals.

Now there is also the development of harems for humans but those are relatively few and more a result of tribal leadership and stuff only a small fraction do men ever had a harem and we know generically about half of men throughout time have been able to reproduce

No I don't want to be a hedon but there is a more than 50% chance you are signing up for economic suicide by getting married and if you have kids it'll fuck them up good

There's a 50% chance you'll end up divorced now, so more risk involved. When people married in the past, divorce rates were low and they assumed they'd be together forever.

I met a girl in India who said she'd never come to America because she heard people get divorced here. The very concept was unthinkable.

>never talk to my wife or my wife's money ever again

dont get baited

but also don't be fooled. while this is just 'funny', a less exaggerated version of this happens to men every single day. It's why the marriage rate is plummeting, men are seeing that women see them as walking ATMs, and in response are shutting off their screens, so to speak.

Nah this is stupid. You'll be looked down on if you do that. Don't be a pussy and make your own way.

Having said this dating a rich girl i knew from childhood she was immature and selfish. Then in turn getting my shit together and a degree a bit after when she split after 5 years because my mom was dying.

Then turning around and meeting someone less off than me but helping them out with schooling for a 2 year medical degree. I didn't need her to work but the extra income is great. I sustain myself, gain the loyalty of a good soul and have real love now, and regardless I control my own fate.

>millennials this, millennials that

Actually there is a lot of empirical evidence which demonstrates pretty faithfully that people who marry across class lines have a very difficult time sustaining their marriage

The idea of marriage is terrifying because of all the laws that protect women regarding marriage.

My father lived in canada and passed away suddenly 5 years ago 1 year short of retiring from CN, and when he did his pension, his house and his vehicles went to his (((common law))) live-in girlfriend who took it all and ran.

Like fuck (((defacto))) (((marriage))) in canada, but it's quite just as bad as normal marriage outside of the arab world and africa. The man stands to lose everything and have his life utterly destroyed even when the woman cheats and the man initiates the divorce. Modern marriage is the absolute opposite of love and affection.

>But Civilization cannot survive without marriages.

NOT MY PROBLEM

marriage would be medicore even if divorce was 50-50

Wow great fuckin graph

It's kind of like how they claim millennials are the most degenerate despite every measure of degeneracy (sex partners, disease, drug use, teenage pregnancy, violent crime ) have been steadily declining for like 20 years now

Because we rather have avocado toast.

Something that never gets mentioned is the fact that people who remarry are also counted in the 60% divorce stat. If you don't count them, the divorce rate isn't as depressing. Still bad though.

FPBP

I would love to get married. But, I can't. California only allows "marriage".

> Marriage: If I catch my wife in bed with another man, they will both be expelled from my community.

> "Marriage": If I catch my wife in bed with another man, she claims she's scared of my anger to get a restraining order against me, she gets the house in the divorce, and continues to fuck the other man in the house I worked and saved for while I pay her alimony to do so.

Also, every woman I've ever loved had fucked a scumbag before meeting me and lied to me about it.

Marriage is a scam.

And no money

Truth. Pic related.

So be it. Kek wills this future.

>have shitty boomer/gen x parents that fight and hate eachother
>they get divorced because of how much they cant stand being around each other
>fight over who gets my sister and i on certain days and every holiday

>dont want to start a family until I can do it right
>job options are shit
>most femaies refuse to start families or have children
hmmm

>But Civilization cannot survive without marriages.

Yeah, it's terrible isn't it? But you can't shame or guilt people into marriage. At least not on a civilizational scale. That simply does not work. Rather, an incentive system has to be maintained, and the fact is the incentives of getting married have almost completely been stripped away. Without these incentives, you cannot reasonably expect men to want to marry these disgusting roastie whores.

oh I'm going to get married alright. just not to an American woman. or any woman in the West.

preferably Russia, Ukraine, or Belarus. buy an apartment there, go back and forth so my wife and children don't get too infected by the mind virus taking over this society.

Tfw you got married in that timeline.

> Uncharted territory

Rome: female empowerment caused total collapse
Babylon: female empowerment caused total collapse
China (dowager empress): female empowerment caused total collapse

God damn I wish this was uncharted territory.

F

Marriage is blue pilled

They are just upset that they have standards and expect decent living situations.

after a several year, serious relationship, she told me she doesn't see herself marrying me :( She said she could spend her whole life with me? But no marriage, which I wasn't talking about soon, but still...

I guess I'll just marry a young 21ish chick when Im mid/late 20s. She won't be the qt wife candidate I have now though :(

She sounds brainwashed, user

I can't see myself marrying someone older than 22. nothing wrong with marrying an 18 year old, or even younger.

directed energy weapons, human experimentation on America's children.

Pretty good bait man
A German proxy would have been too obvious an American one is just perfect.
I salute you shitposter

Asian who recently got married here
my wife basically views white people as a race not capable of more-than-3 years love. White ppl just go fuck and "fall in love" then suddenly become enemy all in one shot. Fucking crazy desu

And it's strange to see a middle aged white peoplr who doesn't say "oh I haven't divorced at least once". The problem is that white people cannot be committed to family. Both you and your women would cheat or experience "new exciting stuff" at any chance you get.

>Both you and your women would cheat or experience "new exciting stuff" at any chance you get.

It's the culture in general of the west. Go look at the birthrates of white women vs new immigrants and then compare white women again against birth rates of the immigrant's 2nd generation children and you'll see they have equalized.

Your wife is on point though that the idea of love in the west is more akin to lust.

F

They aren't mature enough to get married and have children. They don't understand concepts that involve halving yourself and joining with your spouse to make 1 whole unit. It takes a lot of sacrifice to not only make a marriage work, but for it to run the way it should- energy that my generation doesn't seem to have. I'm happy to be married and have kids, but a lot of my friends detest kids, saying "They're gross." Literally elementary aged in the mind.

>Starting to think Millennials are just as bad as Baby Boomers
Just starting? My generation is obviously much worse than any other recent generation

I read an interesting book by a German psychiatrist about how modern western interpretation of love and marriage is self defeating

This is a common thing you'll hear in he west "my wife is my mentor, my best friend, my lover, my whole word"

That is all wrong, your wife is your wife. We have begun to think that our spouse is literally the singular tent pole in our lives.

The problem is that is too much pressure for one person so when they inevitably fail at being the role of multiple people at the same time they turn on eachother.

Our modern conception of marriage in the west is ironically immature.

>she told me she doesn't see herself marrying me
Time to leave. Sunk costs sucks, but no reason to continue

You described it well. White people's love to us, is just meanliness fucking

The love in west is nothing but who is the best looking fuck buddy, who fucks the best, who fucks regularly. There's no romantic story or any meaningful two persons life together

Once you've done enough fucking and fucked to boredom, you change partner, whatever you call gf, wife, bf. it's like everything ends when you nutted
You white ppl once done fucking, you literately push away the "loved" partner over very small conflicts. It's like watching 2 children become best friend then next second they'd betray each other over some toys.

In our culture the marriage means life time and never going back. If we love the other person so deeply we'd marry not because we want to fuck each other for some more years. I and my wife are emotionally and everything connected. We can't understand how typical white ppl relationships work. You white couples literately fight because one is too lazy to make a sandwich

And what makes it more confusing is how white ppl divide emotional love from lust. When we marry we think our body belongs to each other. You whites seem to be fine with loving one person while fucking another person
You don't seem to care that the women have fucked 20 dudes in college because it's "past". Shit it matters!

Learn to read stupid burger.

And who the fuck raised millennials? Jk. I know it was the TVs.

stop being a blackpill then and join the culture war against SJWs since no one wants anything to do with sluts & roasties

You know that really activated my almonds. If you are so concerned about the state of society., maybe you should really lobby for better legislation in divorce courts then, or even had it done decades ago.

>let's do a sexual revolution through which women are not dependent on men anymore
>but let's keep all these laws, that pretend men are still sole providers and have to pay a person who is perfectly able and trained to work hundreds of thousands of dollars
>let's create a law via which roasties can still take your shit and your kids even if they cheated on you
>Oh damn why are pussified millenial men not marrying anymore?! Who could have seen this coming??
>Come on sign this rotten deal we prepared for you, muh civilization!!

this is it, most people i know had one partner their whole life ,, you guys get ganbanged at bachelorette parties before marriage how the fuck you expect a marriage to last

First of all, not all millennials are 32 yet. in fact, in 2013 many millennials weren't even 18.

Second of all, it's because propaganda. We've been hit with "the ol ball and chain" meme since we were kids.

in case anyone was thinking it, It has nothing to do with technology, as mormons still get married at like 20.

It's full on social norms

Even the divorce laws as unfit as they are would be okay if society made the act of divorce shameful as it once was.

But shit it a practically enchourages

>go on girl go out and have fun, just one dick for the rest of your life? Ohmoygawd how ?!!!?

>yeah bro just go out and get young pussy who cares about your wife or your kids just go bang hot sluts until you're 47

Where do I go to find a gun loving nice bod long hair cool pro capitalism woman who dresses in skirts n dresses and love to please her man ?

where?

I think in a lot of ways that's over exaggerated. Yeah, I got weird looks when I said I was engaged, so obviously millennials don't like the idea of marriage, but they love the idea of a loving relationship, for the most part. Most people I have talked to are either in a monogamist relationship or want one. Only person I know that that doesn't apply to is my brother.

>What's the deal?

Government policies shift over time. China has a one-child policy, which recently was lifted as it had success in changing birth rates.

After World War II, fast population growth was encouraged in the US. Now it is not needed. Dipping below replacement rate is not a big deal for a number of reasons. If the US shrank from 320 million to the 230 million it had in 1980, it would not be a big deal. Also, these things shift as needed, and policies could change to encourage a growth to 320 million again.