Reddit Ambassador General /RAG/

Hi, i'm The Donald Ambassador, im part of the mod team at T_D. I've done these threads a few times in the past and only had lukewarm success. But i'll give this another try since i'm bored. Im here for several reasons:

-I would like to coordinate memes, and lines of attacks, etc. in our on going war vs. the democrats.
-suggestions on how to improve the look of T_D
-shill strategies
-promote pro trump twitter accounts
-advice on how to conduct successful ops againts other subreddits

Please only post in this thread with one of the above reasons, only trump supporters please. Please keep this civil and no name calling of any kind, and no racism, sexism, or antisemitism. Any violations will be reported to the pol mod team.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t_d is cancer

ill start discussion off. I think legal weed is a good line of attack vs the bernie bros wing of the dems.

fuck off

why did you change the header from "make America great again" to "making America great"?

again, this is why i dont do these threads very often, let work together to help Trump not insult each other like a bunch of animals

The best strategy is to be as cringe as possible and call anyone who questions Trump a shill

lurk moar faggot

because the again part at the end is implied racism. The reddit admin team point this out to us and we agreed to modifiy the statement to make it less racist. we want to attract more people to the cause so being racist doesnt really help and isnt a good thing for us or for president trump

What's the matter, sad you can't swing your banhammer like a lunatic playing whackamole here?

i am a mod at T_D. I speak with authority for the mod team at T_D.

and this is officially bait. Slide thread everyone, don't reply without a sage.

>siding with (((reddit)))
>so you can hijack any movement being created

attached is proof of my mod status at T_D

see:

>i'm The Donald Ambassador
Great, not enough of your kind here...

>-I would like to coordinate memes, and lines of attacks, etc. in our on going war vs. the democrats.
If your war against the democrats is the only thing you care about then why not shitting up the Trump general?

>-suggestions on how to improve the look of T_D
What needs to be changed would result in the board being closed since it would become like Sup Forums. Reddit is cancer.

>-promote pro trump twitter accounts
Good luck in the Trump general thread

>-advice on how to conduct successful ops againts other subreddits
Yeah, this will really help the agenda...

>Please only post in this thread with one of the above reasons, only trump supporters please. Please keep this civil and no name calling of any kind, and no racism, sexism, or antisemitism.

This isn't your reddit safespace hugbox you subhuman spastic. Everything actually right wing touched by you T_D retards turns to shit because of the influx of uneducated retards. You don't get that leaving your shit out of Sup Forums would actually help the cause but instead you immigrate to this board and turn it into T_D with more swear words.

Literally gas yourself.

>lines of attacks
Raiding is prohibited. Reported, enjoy your ban nigger

Gas this goy.

>Great, not enough of your kind here...
we are literally on the same side. literally

>If your war against the democrats is the only thing you care about then why not shitting up the Trump general?
Im trying to expand trump support, more generals

>What needs to be changed would result in the board being closed since it would become like Sup Forums. Reddit is cancer.
again, we are literally on the same side

>Good luck in the Trump general thread
thanks.

>Yeah, this will really help the agenda...
it will, we are teaming with scott adams and mike cernovich to help with persuasion

>This isn't your reddit safespace hugbox you subhuman spastic. Everything actually right wing touched by you T_D retards turns to shit because of the influx of uneducated retards. You don't get that leaving your shit out of Sup Forums would actually help the cause but instead you immigrate to this board and turn it into T_D with more swear words.
dude, again, we are Literally on the same team

Get the fuck out of here.

May God have mercy on your soul

not raiding, lines of attacks means propaganda and informational attacks. how to out-persuade the enemy

>pizzagate

>Authority
>Posting on Sup Forums

Sweet Jesus, you need to read up about what happens to people who claim to have "authority" on this site.

I've never actually clicked on the_donald.

Redditors and Trump Supporters in the same place I don't think I could handle all the cringe

Pizzagate was created to distract you idiots hahahhah

>muh comet ping pong

Fuck off nigger-lover, you gonna cry?

state of Sup Forums or rather r/pol

we know. why do u think we stopped promoting it? u never hear about pizza any more

Fuck off

>we are literally on the same side. literally
I doubt that, Trump is too much of an Israel shill.

>Im trying to expand trump support, more generals
Against the rules, no more than one general per topic.

>again, we are literally on the same side
Again, no we are not.

>dude, again, we are Literally on the same team
Again, we are not. T_D users are pm average too uneducated and will only make things worse for places that are not a Trump hugbox. You can push your agenda in the Trump general and I wish you the best of luck but stop doing to Sup Forums what mexicans to with the US, flooding it with uselessness.

Most of Sup Forums discussions would get banned on reddit showing how much of a difference there is and you are still contempt with reddit.

>visiting r/pol

Why are you people anti-white and support the downfall of white people in America?

people still support the big jewish cheeto? Sad!

shill alert

weed should be illegal along with all other substances, cigs and alcohol. it's banned in most religions and probably the only reason you can drink it is because its a jewish trap.

Heres the thing, we aren't on the same side, you stand for this idea of civic nationalism, or the ideo that people of all races can integrate, which has been disproven by history(Rome, Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia), and this idea is essentially globalism.

Secondly, most Sup Forumsacks are off the Trump train because he
>sent billions to the Saudis
>bent the knee to Israel
>0 miles of wall up
This could change if he actually fulfills his promises

Thirdly, T_D is a shadow of it's former self, things like the jewish question, race realism, etc used to be established until Reddit purged the old mods

Finally, reddit and Sup Forums will never work together, you were once our colony, and as soon as we lost control over you, you threw yourselves to reddit cancer. We are not on the same side because we work for ethnonationalism and you work for civic nationalism which is literally just globalism

fuck off

>making me get b& for gore spamming so early.

This is how Reddit threads should be handled.

I'm actually the true t_d ambassador. Trump is life and OP is a phony phaggot

Friendly reminder that Reddit has never accomplished anything as a cohesive group and are therefore a useless ally. Fuck 'em.

>shill alert
Lmao, everyone who doesn't suck reddits cock is a shill. I actually supported Trump and Le Pen, I just think you autists on reddit are to uneducated and are just as cancerous as the progressives (for example making a million "based black guy/trans woman") threads. Especially you powerhungry banready mods who push down any opinion that doesn't fit your narrative

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

no i have proof. wheres your proof your a mod?

>and no racism, sexism or (((antisemitism)))

oh boy..

lol this is going on /r/cringepics

r/The_Donald should be gassed

die fagit

Look. Youre used to telling people what to do and having them listen to you out of fear of being permanently silenced by you and your "team". It doesnt work that way here. This isnt a place for your censorship. Report me to the mods you cuck faggot. This isnt rebbit, you have no power here

/ptg/fag here, suck a chode.

As the real t_d ambassador, I want to officially proclaim that me and the entire t_d reddit team love sucking massive black tranny cocks

go away

Yeah, okay. Let's see that so called proof that isn't that shitty little picture you posted before.

IM THE REAL AMBASSADOR GUYS DONT LISTEN TO OP.

we at t_d want nothing to do with Sup Forums

/thread

pls no bully

remember to sage

>
\

How do all you faggot take this bait, you're all actually newfigs.

Just when I thought building a straw-man was easy.

This is definitely why Sup Forums hates t_d. Stop making these cringe b8 threads, and work together.

This. Kys rebbit cunts

have you seen our BASED president trump general threads?

we're doing everything we can to support our reddit allies!

praise le KEK!

get out of here. Remember to sage.

Get aids reddit nigger

New york or California?

Oh look. It's Twelve Tendies the T_D tranny searching for some backup here on Sup Forums. Btfo you faggot and kill yourself. You fool no one here. Iow lose yourself, nigger, or someone here might RP Breitbart on your prospez bullshit over there this past year :)

Youre an autistic faggot get the fuck out of here

I think we scared him off

>I would like to coordinate memes, and lines of attacks, etc. in our on going war vs. the democrats.
You dont understand. We dont have a war againts democrats. We have a war againts ORDER. We are agents of CHAOS.

Our weapon is truth

Post proof you aren't a faggot. Then kys

Not your personal army faggot, we won't do your data collection for you. This behavior is no better than the NSA.

cringe, fuck off anomalos underage b&

When are you leaving?

btw guis I suck massive Jew cock

They're also the only people who say WEW LAD

I love how retards in this thread are like "b-b-back to r-reddit" and "h-heh t_d is cancer n-newfag"
yet are falling for obvious bait like this.

You know you can have an opinion of your own instead of following the Sup Forums groupthink that "t_d = bad things xD" so you can act like you are "le veteran Sup Forums poster!" who just parrots what Sup Forums tells them.

And then they have the nerve to say libs are brainwashed by the msm.

saged

>nu-Sup Forums replying to someone LARPing as a reddit mod with a shit tier bait OP without sage

Keep up the gore. This is pathetic.

nope still here agimo. nice digits!

What does sage and noko do again?

You're a nigger faggot and a bootlicking cunt. You're most likely a Jew.

this

>Sup Forums supports trump
we dont

I-is she ok?. Thanks for dumping gore. I deleted my old folder.

kys

I think I wont make these threads anymore. Ive made probably 4 in the past month and they all end like this. people spamming gore, people talkin shit, people shitposting. we are fighting a war here against the anti trump forces and u are worried about the Sup Forums vs reddit meme?

nice LARP goyim

sage

>Rules:
>The_Donald is a free speech zone!
>NO DISSENT ALLOWED

Kill yourself.

We wont miss you or your resdit niggers.

Fine fuck you all. fuck you all to hell you pathetic weeb faggots. I have a hot trump loving gf, what do you have? I have a 115k a year job, what do you have? $2k in your shitting checking account? I drive a bmw. What do you drive, a honda civic? I own a nice house in a nice area, what do u have? mommys basement? I thoought so. i am better than you all thats why u hate me

>Please keep this civil and no name calling of any kind, and no racism, sexism, or antisemitism. Any violations will be reported to the pol mod team.

This is either bait or you legitimately have no idea how Sup Forums works. Lurk more or GTFO.

No one is worried about the Sup Forums vs reddit meme
You're fighting a crypto-Jewish proxy war for civic nationalism and that's not enough to save anyone
If you really cared about "the war", you wouldn't be banning users for even the smallest legitimate criticism of Trump and worry; I would know because I've tried to bring /pop/ into r/The_Donald multiple times and every time they've ended me up with a ban
Go fuck yourselves

Yes. Reddit is for narcissistic social media whores. Now go prep the bull and collect your Le upboats :^)

Faggot. GTFO

>Any violations will be reported to the pol mod team

literally kill yourself nigger jew faggot. this isn't reddit.
get a rope and fuck off

Ew reddit.
Ew.
Ew.
Ew.
Ew.
Why is this thread not just dead?