Daily Reminder: DO NOT GO TO DISCORDS LINKED FROM THIS SITE

Daily Reminder: DO NOT GO TO DISCORDS LINKED FROM THIS SITE.

DO NOT GIVE AWAY PERSONAL INFORMATION.

>tfw I go to discords linked from this site in a sandboxed browser from a linux vm while on a VPN

Y tho.

t. thinfoil

Check your temp files for daily keystroke logs being created.

*fatfoil more like amirite??? xDD

>hanging out with a bunch of faggot losers you dont know from an anonymous message board

No worries here senpai

Tfw qubes amirite? ;)

WHY NOT

>sitting in an online chat room with random people
>hanging out

Anticom discord is alright, right?

yes you are :((((

reporters and antifa faggots lurk here constantly trying to find things to infiltrate

What if after second time going to Sup Forums government agency replaces it with fake one and you are all bots ?

dude they already have it all, MACaddress, IPs, your typing style... whatever.

I wouldnt be sure to store so many information... and they know what...that you visit the site..wow

also they are incapable to stop terrorists in their own countries and their number is smaller then Sup Forums visitors

Daily reminder, I want to talk to feds and spooks.

They've had so much bad intel on me for so long that I feel like we need a fresh start.

Well it's not like we aren't in their discords too

>Tfw shitposting from a proxy from a VPN from a custom built live USB on a craigslist repurchased dedicated mobile device from an onion router from a parking lot without security cams connecting to a nearby residence's wifi while wearing a disguise in a borrowed vehicle

>not having a body double.

Fucking pleb. Enjoy prison.

>borrowed vehicle
have fun in jail

Wait. I wasn't supposed to give out my address at 420 Paper St. Wilmington DE 19886?

Fuck

well, no shit genius

I went to one of those, and it is full of racists faggots (they wouldn't fuck this japanese-brazilian girl, for example).

They banned me for calling out the Manchester Hoax. More divide and conquer globalist bullshit to enable more regime change wars.

Those guys in the Discordia chat were too dumb to understand the truth.

kek. I smiled

So...why shouldn't I go there? Already went to one, never going back. It was fucking reddit in there. And some cunt got mad because I posted a reaction image and started calling me a racist.