Arrived like 2 hours ago

Arrived like 2 hours ago.
Where's the white people?

You were fooled. Spain is exactly like Mexico.

That I can tell.

>the white people
Med aren't white for 95% of also if you are in Madrid, Barcelona or any big city u'll see more foreigners that people from there, usually niggas romanians muslims and indians

Haha nice trolling fucking faggot

We're in Portugal.

literally European Mexico.

where is my tacos?

asturias

3 million panchitos

what is panchito?

is about 700 k panchis, but is even worst,+300k bongs

>is about 700 k panchis, but is even worst,+300k bongs
at least bongs are white

all south and centro american wich comes from a Spanish colonies

Not in Spain.

Is that what most Spaniards look like?

they are even worst than the romanians, old retirees leaching our healthcare because is expensive there, we should let them die

you have to go to the north to find them, pais vasco, asturias and galicia. asturias is ok but the best place for pussy and beaches are the rias of galicia. you will be hard pressed to find non yuros there.

>they are even worst than the romanians, old retirees leaching our healthcare because is expensive there, we should let them die
tell me about your rape babies in America

>going to Spain
>looking for white people
Kek. The truth is most Meds aren't "white". Sure, they're European, but anybody calling a Sicilian white is a complete retard. They look darker than my local Paki.

drag down all our wages here, the younger the worst, at least they are not moslems but still, they are better in their countries, and at least they speak their weird version of spanish somehow

indeed look this filthy sicilian shitskin

>We're in Portugal.
Sure...
SAGE this thread-

Fantastic cherrypicking. I'm not saying some aren't, but most look like tarbrushes. I was in Capri a few months ago and everybody there looked like they belonged in the local Mosque in Tower Hamlets.

>Europe north of the Black Sea
>not white
Disagree.

>cherrypicking summer pictures

I mean yo're right, but I don't like slavs

Too many people in that crowd look like Syrians.
I don't turn into a tarbrush in the summer.

More beautiful than the majority of Anglo women I've met.

Wasn't the southeast of Sicily colonized by the muslims? Perhaps thats the reason for some darker Sicilians

Nowhere, we're moors remember?

stop being deluded, not even north Italians are white let alone shitcilians

Well they will never be Muslim because they eat pork for every meal.

Anglo women are either an absolute hit or a massive miss, so I agree with you on that, Felipe. However, I want my children to be white.

Why are you defending the father-land tortilla-bro?

There are no white people here. See the map.

>t. Mehmet

And I don't want my people to look inbreed so you better keep to your own kind.

>t. Alberto Barbossa

Sure

>le mena shitskins are just like south-europeans meme

t. delusional cuck with german cock up his ass

That ship's sailed (sunk) quite a bit, Felipe.

Btw Austrians were white too at first, but then an austrian said spaniards are white, and I realized no person from a white country would say that.

THIS

so u liek my map?

>sicilians are white hurrr
eat my ass faggot

This.

>All those niggers in the crowd
We're really fucked George.

>mfw British shit on Spaniards and Italians
Did you ever take a stroll through some British city or town?
Your people look like fucking trolls. You're the last people on Earth who can ridicule how someone looks.

They are as spanish as you. See the flags.

Get out of Barcelona or Madrid.

They are better than Catalans aren't them?

sure third worlder ,sure.

albertob vs real world, always a shock

I've noticed that Anglos from Northern England are much more attractive than Southerners. Could have something to do with the more common Anglo-Saxon DNA there.

RARE

Aren't the ones in the north more pure Celtic than the ones in the south who are a Latin-Germanic-Celtic mix?

Just saying that most aren't white. Nothing about attractiveness.

They are not spanish at all.

No. There is pretty much no Latin mix in Britain. Northern English people have much more Anglo-Saxon DNA on average, whereas Southern English people have much more native British (as well as some Anglo-Saxon).
If you see a short, brown-haired and brown-eyed English person, their ancestry is much more native than Anglo.

They look like muslim chechens.

>He fell for Sup Forums's "all Europeans are white" meme

looks like a legit rape baby for me.

an achmed-brit trying to define who is wuite, lmao

plot-twist, the little kid in red is Alberto Barbosa.

This. Where i go to the gym there is probably two or three panchitos for every med

why is it that i always see the eternal anglo trying to divide europeans by saying southerns arent white? this always checks out, the poster is ALWAYS anglo, ive not only seen it here but also on stormfront.
its like they feel insecure for beign so fucking ugly that they have to criticise handsome mediterranean meds.

meds are white, wether you like it or not, and they've achieved more success in ancient times than your cesspool of a country ever will. mind you, you live in a multicultural shithole too, the commonwealth of your former empire (which you lost because u were used by the jews to fight hitler) has screwd up your country. lots of niggers muslims and indiands in London

>b-but muhh brexit!!

that wont change shit lol, UKIP persues civic nationalism, fix your shit country before even daring to speak about southern euros

So the Celts are the ugly ones and the Germanic the beautiful ones?

Hi lad, new haircut?

lmao where is the brit? he's just some apricity untermencsh either a gypsy-mongol or some mena shitskin trying to troll SEuros

Look at this half-arsed cherrypicked example for reference.

what has any of that to do with Meds being white or not?
clearly meds are not the same as, say, Norwegians, there's no point in putting them in the same box

He is probably gypsy. I know a girl that looks exactly the same because one of her parents is gypsy.

Im simply stating youre fucked by them.

post nudes

>this insecurity
If you have a skin tone comparable to a Syrian, you aren't white. European, fine. We're all European. "White" identity was just created by mongrel Americans to differentiate from niggers and Mexicans.

It's correct, at least the spanish part

RIP state of spain you lived for 500 years before EU killed you in 20 years, the race lives on though we will found new spain in time.

>"White" identity was just created by mongrel Americans to differentiate from niggers and Mexicans
This, the word white is stupid. You are Germanic, Celtic, Mediterranean, Slavic,... But not white, such thing as white race is a really general and subjective term.

You always have that confused "I-I am white, r-right?" look.

But no matter what you are, you just can't fix your ugly face. I'm sorry

Go back to italicroots, pleb

The average southern Italian looks like Francesco Cosenza

Also look at your camera lens when taking a picture instead of yourself

I understand you butthurt but there's no need to cherrypick, the average south Italian isn't white but ain't a nu-swede either.

With allah as my witness, fuck the EU fuck all the migrants ro spain.

You should know the basics, europe has different phenotypes, all native iberians are white, all native iberians are not related genetically to middle east.

Are you claimming that Sean Connery isnĀ“t a white man? rotfl

they are a subrace of the white race, or do you feel more culturally-racially linked to northern africans-middle easteners?

Europeans = white

some may be swarthy, but that does not make them non whites, they just have different skin pigmentation etc, their bone structure is more similar to an anglo than to a north african for example.
pic related is british actor of full british descent, yet i thought he was meditarranean or something. he doesnt have pale white skin despite having pure english heritage, so by your logic hes not white?

he clearly isn't white, I'm sure if he is coherent is is well aware not all Brits are white either

>do you feel more culturally-racially linked to northern africans-middle easteners?
false equivalence, I'm west Mediterranean, neither white nor MENA, it's that simple
genetically I'd be closer to whites but that doesn't mean I'm one

stay mad mena mutt

you're white. white = ethnically european

He doesn't look as white as other Brits:
European=/=white
With certain Italians, Spaniards and Greeks, you have swarthier features. Swarthy, but not full-blown shitskin like many Sicilians, who are also European.

italians are euro-caucasoids, that's not even debtable. your culture and identity speaks for itself.

European is a race not a geographical term

a retard is what you are
so hes not white? then some british are whit and some aren't? which leads me to believe being british is unrelated to race?
are you literally retarded? you spewed hate and now cant justify it go die in a fire

And this race has different phenotypes, some white, some not.

in london stealing your jobs

>euro-caucasoids
sure thing, but we are talking about "whiteness" here
>white = ethnically european
that's a fringe definition nobody really believes in
ethnic south Italians are genetically closer to MENA than they are to Norwegians

Wrong.

We have far surpassed you and you know it. The only reason you aren't starving to death is you're part of the EU.

You should be mad at shitty colombians and no one else.

spain isnt like mexico, spain has more culture, more tradition, cleaner, better economy, more night life

White is skin colour. You can have white Iranians; they aren't European.
I fail to see how I'm spewing hate. I'm simply saying that it's stupid to call the very dark Europeans white, because they aren't. The only person is spewing hate is you.
>go die in a fire