The future of Britain is in, and it doesn't look good

Military at every street corner

CCTV cameras everywhere: more cameras than citizens, you are always being watched

Millions of migrants from overpopulated Africa will be redistributed to every British town until every area of Britain is diversified

If you say something hateful, the police will find out within hours or minutes

North Korean style government controlled British internet

BBC will run state propaganda 24/7 telling the populace how scary other countries are, how good Britain is, and how good mass migration is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Nd8huMaWC8
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol k

those are US police btw

Enjoying your cultural enrichment yet?

>EY LOVE, THAS A LIL ISLAMOPHOBIC INNIT? OW ABOUT A SPELL BEHIND BARS?!

Out of all the countries in Europe, I thought UK could have been the only safe one

>40% white

you tell me

Still haven't seen any police yet, armed or unarmed. Then again I am a suburban retard

what's the british word for redneck

lol. I was pretty happy to find out that hold fuck died.

Heres to him burning and screaming in hell for all eternity

Go back to your videos, Sargon.
We'll letcha know when it's all over.

What are they doing in the street? Muslims aren't a problem

Europe is as repressive and propagandized as China or North Korea they just have more money.

Hopefully civil war or collapse begins soon because your country and your people won't exist if this goes on much longer.

Initiate Manchester protocol...

country bumpkin
or
pikey

So they're becoming like France?

Kek, all these centuries fighting against us for nothing...

We've been the same for the past 2000 years

hehe

All you have to do to live side by side with Islamists is give up your freedom. It's a fair trade for the enrichment that is brought.

You probably have another 50 at most.

F for Europe and Europeans.

Why do places keep doing this
It horrible in terms of economics and it does next to nothing in terms of saving lives
Who is tricking people into believing extra boots on the ground does anything against solo/spontaneous terrorist attacks?

>be British
>wake up at sunrise to the salat al-fajr blaring through ever speaker in London
>wave at the CCTV camera while I'm taking a shower
>eat some shakshuka for breakfast because my wife's son says breakfast needs to be more diverse
>there's a letter in the transom saying I must pay my TV license because indoctrination isn't free
>take the underground to work and get blown up by an innocent refugee
>wake up in the hospital getting free healthcare
>wave to the CCTV camera by my hospital bed
>hospital food is harira and fried grasshoppers since it's halal
>get a notice I have to pay for my email license
>realize I've been circumcised while I was unconscious, Dr. Patel says it's' more sanitary this way
>Sharia Police runs into my room and demands to know why my wife's son isn't wearing a head scarf
>try to mansplain that he's a boy
>my wife's son says he doesn't identify that way anymore
>Sharia Police kill everyone in the room
>my beheaded body is paraded through the streets while everyone chants "fuck white people!"
>the Guardian and Telegraph says they're worried about my public execution because it might cause Islamaphobia
>be buried in Highgate cemetary
>my bones are being monitored by CCTV
>have to renew my burial license next month

Chav maybe.

Beautiful and true, a real tearjerker- The Guardian

Murica is becoming too much like this.

>ed body is paraded through t

swilliamson - Partial Martial
youtube.com/watch?v=5Nd8huMaWC8

89% *

You now deserve all the shit happening to you

england is like an asylum that spans across an entire island

Chav? Thats the only type of people who goes onto are jezza's show.

i love craft memes

But it's not, britbro... what are you guys doing over there? Holy shit, brother...

I remember when they literally shut down a major US city because of a wounded teenager

>1984

>1984

>1984

>1984

>1984

>1984

Welsh

That was a good read. I've never been so tense then relieved reading something. Surprised I've never seen that before.

That screencap is almost 1 to 1 a copy of a greentext from /MLP/

Did he get hacked.? Is this real? pls be real.

That's not the same

>A real police state that executes non-citizens on sight

You know, it's way better than the EU open border shit you have going on right now over in that direction.

Katie Hopkins is 100% Correct LBC is cucked

>When you realize governments are using immigration to increase government power to enslave everyone.

(((Americans)))

Heck of a job there Briton

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH and they call Sweden cucked HAHAHAHAH

This is beyond Huxleys wildest imaginations.

Fuck off

>>my beheaded body is paraded through the streets while everyone chants "fuck white people!"
>>the Guardian and Telegraph says they're worried about my public execution because it might cause Islamaphobia
>>be buried in Highgate cemetary
>>my bones are being monitored by CCTV
>>have to renew my burial license next month

>be japanese
>commit suicide

>Sweden if we do nothing
>1984 if we do something

>1000 cops
>anything significant

Btw that Manchester shit was a hoax

Ah come on mate be a little original

This is the same structure the korean wrote regarding japan on Sup Forums

Future of Britain..... Would be like the movie "Children of Man".

>mexicans count as white
Lmao delusional

it's real. He got hacked and tweeted the stuff in the pic and everyone was replying with "@metpoliceuk please investigate this"

They've shut his account down now though

You now realise that Children of Men is the most accurate picture of future Britain.

How did your parents and grandparents allowed this?

Top KEK. That guy is everything wrong with current society.

Kek feeds off of this
Let us bask in the chaos

Like the weakling british citizens would ever revolt. They're the biggest bunch of pussies in history. Look at WW1 and WW2, relied on their allies to save their skin, and they have the nerve to call the french cowards. The british are all inbred losers who can't stand up to their oppressors. Maybe America or Australia will come save you losers. Maybe Canada. LOL, you fags deserve this.

It's as if you're so emasculated you can't fix your own nation because that might get you in trouble, but can only shit on another.

>gunna ave us a red weddin inna loo aint we?
I laughed internally.

Unironically speaking.. UK, France and Germany are way worse off than Sweden.

Sven please, Sweden is in a league of its own.

>V for Vendetta came true

the inane ravings of a liberal wizard came true. except it was the left that did it...

In due time,comrade. In due time we shall all pay heed to the whims of 'Big Brother'.

Comrade Corbyn will save you from Totalitarian Jewish Tories.

>Clearly racial hatred
>Race not mentioned

Is armed police everywhere supposed to be a bad thing?

That it's NEEDED is a bad thing

Crime existing isnt exactly a new thing

South Yorkshire here. I personally know loads of cunts who know people who were there.
Next street over guy & Liz's sisters daughter et al.

Is there still a dozen missing or what? It's pretty convenient how it has swept the #3girls dialogue straight out of the news cycle.
Didsbury mosque has been a meme since 7/7
Trump was stroking Bibi's hair when it happened, right after visiting SA & touching the globe of light thing.
Anniversary of London beheading too.
It fucking stinks mang.

The proles are diffused in a thousand directions yet again.

dude fuck the UK seriously, shitty rainy country filled with paki terrorists.

Monthly mass-murder most certainly is

>I posted it again!

No, it's actually worse. Because these weren't police. And while there was no declaration of martial law people were given a curfew and subjected to warrantless searches. And they bent over and took it while their psyop shitskin was bleeding out in a boat.

Disgusting

>Armed police
>Spoon license for civvies

What can go wrong

Its quite retarded of him to use a U.S picture when he could've easily used the actual photo of our new hi tech anti hate speech force

>spoon license for civvies

Nice meme. Firearms are legal in the UK, including semi-auto handguns and rifles.

Know many Brits with guns?

Entirely their own fault if they don't own one. The average spaniard doesn't own guns either but I have a fuckload of 'em. Totally legal.

non-white detected

>semi-auto handguns
>legal in UK

You are retarded.

1984 indeed

Pasta
youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

Anti uprising force
After the attack many “nice“ mudslime taxi drivers gave young girls a free ride back home...... but they never made it back home.....

praise the 2nd amendment

>North Korean style government controlled British internet

Well, North Korea doesn't have hordes of niggers and mudslimes ruining their country, now who of the two is the country full of brainwashed fools?

Your country was our dumping ground for people. You're barely a step ahead of Australia :L

Saw this thread before. Nothing comes close to your militarized police state.

The brits are really freaking out. We lost our shit after 9/11 but we didn't have boots on the ground and armored vehicles patrolling the streets.

Trust me burger.
Nothing is giving us anxiety like knowing that our people and culture is being destroyed and that the very government we pay for is helping them do it.

Has this been berified?

The real reason armed soldiers are on the streets is in case the natives start kicking off.

>needs a permit and multicultural supervision to use a fork

You don't get to talk, tea nigger.

T. not northern Irelander.

Rest of us can get """"pistols"""" if they're over two feet long, pls don't laugh Americans

Also pic related.