Calexit thread

Calexit thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/19/politics/calexit-leader-russia/
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good riddance

Nuke is plz

Fed owns nearly 50% of the land in California. It's not happening.

Their revenue is required to fund the welfare states in the south. They aren't going anywhere.

it's actually extremely hypocritical of californians to dismiss federal law, yet still claim to want the benefits of being part of the union. The get pissed when their candidate doesn't win they claim their population alone should choose the leader for everyone. They want to secede, but are to cowardly to spark civil war 2.0. If it helps nevada and oregon would join them in secession.

With what water?

OK but you got to take your share of the National Debt with you.

enjoy your no water once Jefferson leaves your ass

There is no revenue from cali. The state is in a deficit and being propped up by the government.

Please leave so we can declare war on you, exterminate all life in your multiracial, globalist, Judaeo-corporate hellscape and retake it's natural beauty for real Americans.

Form a union with canada perhaps?
We got ur water bros no worries.

California just needs to split into two or more states. That would solve 85% of the problems.

My almonds are activating.

Good riddance.

wow really makes me think
cnn.com/2017/04/19/politics/calexit-leader-russia/

You do realize that cali makes the most money of any state right? So a smaller % of a much larger total is still greater than a larger % of a smaller total.

But I will give you this.
usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html

Last time I looked cali was in a spending deficit. Now they arent.

Won't happen, even though it should.

You're more than welcome to waste your time pushing for this though.

This is what should happen though, pic related.

Seceding is just another words for stealing land.

No. You may not steal that land and claim it as your own country.
You may, however, fuck off to another country, or build new land on mars.

My problem isn't so much with how much money they take from the feds and how much they put back in, it's what they spend it on that boils my potatoes.

Nah let them try to leave. Then we can conquer them, and put them through "reconstruction" where they won't be able to vote or do anything for a few years until they'readmitted' to the union

If California secedes, Eastern Californka would counter-secede leaving The New California Republic with a strip of crowded coastal territory with no food or fresh water.

Yankees make me sick

>this thread again

Californians hate you too you pathetic fucking leaf

Let them.

Then let's invade overnight and occupy that shit hole

America would shed most of its liberal and illegal Mexican population.

I vote yes.