HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=NYtw4Ksokac

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2016/03/27/googles-defense-no-easter-doodle-well-we-did-one-2000
inquisitr.com/4151594/no-google-doodle-for-easter-google-snubs-easter-for-17th-year-in-a-row/
tennesseestar.com/2017/04/17/here-is-how-google-celebrated-easter-sunday/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=BojNoDV3udw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NORTHERN WALL WHEN?!

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP

>tfw you once planned on emigrating there.

>tfw this man will never be your prime minister

>(american education)

He's such a faggot

Aahahhahahah allahhhH AKBARRRR!

I think this is the first time I have heard him speak and he is far gayer than I imagined. Good god, Canada. Get your women in check.

hahahahahah

I don't understand Ramadan. Do they really not eat for a whole month? Or do they eat before the sun comes up?

A living meme

>Ramadan Obama Barrack
What did he mean by this?

They feast when the sun is gone, it's not even remotely close to being fasting.

I wonder if Trudeau will stop sucking lock for a whole month out of respect for Muslims.

reminder that trump is pandering more to jews than trudeau panders to muslims

YOU ABSOLUTELY
CANNOT
MAKE THIS SHIT UP
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

from sun rise to sunset Muslims on each day of ramadan cant eat, drink or have sex. This is for the sake of the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus. The one God. The only God. It is to teach obedience and control over a person's desires. A Muslim is taught to control their desires and only obey God's commands.

help

Ah, so like vampires. They only eat after dark.

did he do the same thing during easter fasting a few months ago? Oh wait, Christians aren't as important as muslims according to the prime minister

Also he didn't do deliver the speech bilingually. big no no

What about murdering people? Is Allah cool with that?

haha, what a faggot

instead of fasting they should be taught to stop raping people

(((vampires)))

never imagined him to sound this homosexual

Feast is an understatement. They fucking gorge themselves with 5000 calories. When the sun is up and they're fasting, all they do is shop. Good luck getting a Muslim to do actual work during this stupid month. They'll just say Insh'Allah which essentially means "whenever I feel like it".

>Trudeau panders to muslims
>And Merkel
>And Stefan Lofven
>And the entirety of the EU

once the sun goes down they can eat

Well they claim to be so hungry and weak, and idiot SJWs who don't understand Ramadan let them act like that. Leftists seem to think Muslims don't eat at all over Ramadan, I guess since they typically don't live near or even speak with the Muslims they claim to be sticking up for.

You can't make this shit up

I opened this video expecting to see him wearing a hijab.

no. Murder is a grave sin in Islam like it was in Judaism and Christianity. If you're referring those verses in the Quran that was God's instruction to Muslims during the time of the prophet while on the battlefield. You have to learn the history of islam to understand those verses. The Quraish aimed to wipre the Prophet Muhammad and the Muslims from the face of the earth. The Muslims only ever defended themselves. ISIS is not Islam. They do not reflect the teachings of the prophet Muhammad who taugh muslims to treat prisoners of war with kindness.

>, the citizens of Medina and such of the emigrants who possessed houses, received the prisoners and treated them with much consideration. ‘Blessings be on the men of Medina’, said one of these prisoners in the later days, ‘they made us ride while they themselves walked. They gave us wheaten bread to eat when there was little of it, contenting themselves with dates.’ “

No, he will still do it, but out of respect, he will spit instead of swallowing.

Goddammit, we're going to be forced to invade Canada. We can't have an Islamic country on our border.

DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't bury your shame, leafs. Open up and talk about it to someone.

You gave me an idea...

Sex before marriage is forbidden in Islam. So anybody who rapes or has sex out of wedlock is wrong. The people who rape people aren't Muslims. Those losers who drink and do drugs all invalidates their prayer for 40 days and during that time they are in a state of disbelief. There's a lot that goes into being a Muslim. But let's not pretend for a second that rape is limited to one group of people. It's a universal human problem that needs to stop

JUST

Sounds like a faggot. Sort yourselves out, lads.

FUCKING HELL.

What's the deal with liberals smirking every five seconds? Emma Watson does this in Beauty and the Beast, and it ruins everything.

STOP FUCKING SMIRKING, LIBERALS. IT CAUSES ME SECOND-HAND EMBARRASSMENT FOR YOU. IT HURTS. FUCK.

Didn't even make it past the title!!!!! Oh myyyyy Caaaanada!!

Like fucking fingernails on a blackboard

the next happening will be in canada

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2016/03/27/googles-defense-no-easter-doodle-well-we-did-one-2000
inquisitr.com/4151594/no-google-doodle-for-easter-google-snubs-easter-for-17th-year-in-a-row/
tennesseestar.com/2017/04/17/here-is-how-google-celebrated-easter-sunday/

DELETE THIS

lël

why did canadians vote for a man who prefers foreign cultures over his own

Overcompensating because of their French origin.

uhhh problem?

WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s

Whats the cuckiness order of western coutries?

UK > Sweden > France > Canada > Germany

am i correct in my assesment?

nah it's like this:

USA>SWEDEN>FRANCE>GERMANY>CANADA>UK

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU CANADA

>salam maleku
>stop wathing

What a cuck

Is Islam a problem in Canada? No... You can laugh all you want, but Canada has had no integration problems with Muslims... Could Trudeau be the leader of UK, France, Germany or Sweden.? No. But he's not. Those countries have demographic, criminal and extremism problems that Canada doesn't have.

>bongistan education
he's right he won't be our Prime Minister because the U.S. doesn't have a PM ya dunce

Holy shit, his pronunciation of Esalam alaikum is perfect, Canada needs to boot this towelhead

>Holy shit, his pronunciation of Esalam alaikum is perfect

Well you'd be an expert on that subject.

Theologically, the gates of muslim hell are locked for seven days.

Which is why we see a rise in jihadi attacks over this week; they literally cannot go to hell.

He panders to religions, as a government official. That's all you need to say. Once that stops, you will see the true faces. Wether it's good or bad, we can't have government backing and pushing a religion so obviously onto people.

DEUS VULT! first stop on the way to the holy land, Toronto

>The Muslims only ever defended themselves.
dropped

nigger you stole my get

You can't make this shit up

Ban this leaf pls.

Waste of a get

didnt he remove the christmas theme from some annual party or something?

It's like intermittent fasting.

what a cuck

Yeah, he is cool with it. that is why you see 1.6B people Murdering and Raping

kek,

and I was going to immigrate to Canada. It's cucked.

holy fuck,you can't make this shit up

LOL disabled like/dislike bar (wonder why?) but not comments, look at the top comments

Nice gay lisp, faggot.

Beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=BojNoDV3udw

Tumblr meme of a prime minister

>muslims make Canada insclusive

Canada should belong to the UK.

Now America needs two walls.

Maybe rather than insulting us, you guys should learn from us. Treating muslims with love and respect actually does keep them from becoming isolated and angry. We do not have terrorism here because Canadians aren't barbaric regressive faggots like the French, British and Americans.