Why has the Seth Rich conspiracy theory become so widely believed, when it has no evidence backing it...

Why has the Seth Rich conspiracy theory become so widely believed, when it has no evidence backing it? Why are people so fucking retarded? You might as well believe in elves or Zeus if you believe that the DNC killed this guys. Fucking cringe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
steemit.com/david/@anarcho-pirate/david-brock-hacked-on-his-chat-network-6-31-am-google-seth-rich-and-shut-up-about-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah it's nothing substantial. just go to sleep.

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

Shut up before we track you down and ruin your life and publicly humiliating you.

Obvious shill is obvious. Sage.

Ever tasted your asshole off of Jamal's cock? I'm sure you have, your breath is all over your post

>no evidence.

If you weren't such a fucking retard you would have seen the video where assange non-verbally confirms seth was his source. He nods when asked and says wikileaks is offering a 20k reward for information on his murder. But you're just a fucking leaf you have no brain or will of your own.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

>important presidential election
>maybe the most important
>DNC has leak
>DNC staffer who happened to work with the data leaked is killed randomly on the street
>no investigation
>no one arrested

this shit was plain as day 9 months ago.

Why has the muh Russia conspiracy theory been perpetrated by the judeo-leftist media monopolies despite literally and objectively zero evidence and plenty to the contrary?

How much money did rich liberals put up for reward?
He was a liberal and a Bernie supporter.
Why don't you care who killed him?
Have a nice day, shillbro.

who killed him? thats what we want to find out.

You might as well believe in elves or Zeus if actually trust politicians or the news media at all

Because pizzagate is real......

David Brock, the man paying you, will be in jail within 2 years.

You have a terrible job, why do you do this to yourself? Literally, I'd rather wash car windows at red lights.

DNC killed Seth Rich

Obvious paid shill. Fuck off, we won't let this go.

nice shill twat

Fuck off asshole.

Story pops up again 2017, media blackout instead of just letting it fizzle...

Have you noticed the Russia story mysteriously put on hold?

Its a media war.

Hanging season is coming, shill. You will fear the Rope.

Because there's more evidence than the "muh Russia" conspiracies.

Well if he is a paid shill, thats more reason to track this guy down along with the guy that spams about rather going to sleep in every Seth Rich related board

So no evidence?

kys

There's two parts to the Seth Rich story:
1. He leaked the DNC emails to WikiLeaks (per Kim dotcom who says he has evidence and will testify to Congress under oath) and this kills the DNC Russia narrative.

2. He had a hit put on him by Clinton/Podesta/DNC because of the leaks ( no evidence as of now)

You must be working overdrive being a shill for the DNC

uh oh

>non-verbally confirms

Soon very soon

I don't know why they haven't released his computer yet. That would put some closure on this.

Why does the police department have his computer to begin with? How is it incident to the robbery?

Bringing up seth out of the blue, issuing a non-denial combined with a nod when asked, and offering a reward is as close as he can come to issuing a formal confirmation without formally breaking wikileaks policy.

Assange raised the seth topic
Assange did not deny he was the source when asked
Assange nodded
Assmge offered a reward

Why do shills use east euro proxies it's getting old.

Asange from the beginning has been saying his source was not the Russians it was someone inside the DNC

Shot twice in a "robbery" with nothing missing, conscious in the hospital, dies after DNC higher up and DC police get involved. After he dies the FBI seizes his laptop.

You think this is not suspicious activity warranting further investigation in any way

I still not seeing any evidence. Good luck in making it look like not a conspiracy.

That is because the Russia narrative protects them and their shill folowers. Once the truth about Seth Rich comes out the whole system is going to come down. The MSM and the DNC are going to be exposed for the shilling they have been doing for decades in this country

Go back to plebbit

>Rikileaks has a strict policy of not releasing evidence identifying their leakers

>Hurr durr I'm not seeing any evidence

>killed in botched robbery in which nothing was stolen
Who do you think killed him, Stevie Wonder?

Muh Russia

I'm not saying that there's nothing fishy about all this ordeal, but you're making all this worse at instantly jumping on the idea that DNC ordered hitman without any evidence hell I even saw someone saying that Hillary personally ordered to kill Seth. When outsider sees this thing they will immediately think it's conspiracy theory.

>Asange from the beginning
Actually he said that he didn't know who the source was but amazingly knew it *wasn't* the Russians. So half of what he was saying was a lie.

Assange is owned by the russians, look up russian bodyguards at the ecuadorian embassy. Ever notice that Assange has literally never leaked anything from Russia?

Are you denying that is as close to confirmation as assange can go without breaking his policy?

Seriously, there is no basis to start an investigation, even though...

Podesta himself said: "I'm definitely for making an example of a suspected leaker whether or not we have any real basis for it."

Correct the Record employee referred to Seth Rich in a leaked chat log 7 MONTHS AGO about what would happen to leakers.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082

steemit.com/david/@anarcho-pirate/david-brock-hacked-on-his-chat-network-6-31-am-google-seth-rich-and-shut-up-about-it

back to >>>reddit leaf

They need time to cover their tracks and we give it to them as gentlemen for sports..