>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes

Were you bullied in school, mentally handicapped or perhaps both?

>I-It kills you!

Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest you coward?

>Y-You get addicted on them!

No you don't, except if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.

>I-Its expensive!!!

Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking ordure-bludgeon?

i find your dedication to cigarettes amusing
you and that polish christian

weak tier bait

just why smoking?
i'll start smoking too if you elaorate your rant decently.
pro tip: you can't

Astonishing that you don't tire of creating these shillthreads.
I get it, it's the weekend and boys just wanna have fun.
Can't you do something else, though?

Smell like shit, literally give me a instant headache from the smell. No thanks.

Smoking doesn't just kill you, it dramatically lowers your quality of life for decades before you die. You literally lose your ability to breathe. And lung cancer, if you get it, is an awful way to go

*farts*

Is this some new (((Marketing))) ploy? Go after the edgy 14 year old market on Sup Forums?

don't forget the finn

I enjoy running and having proficient blood circulation for my erections.

>t dramatically lowers your quality of life for decades before you die. You literally lose your ability to breathe. And lung cancer, if you get it, is an awful way to go
don't be a pussy coward faggot. Do you wanna be your own man or to be ruled in fear.

I didnt know people still fell for the cigarette jew
youre fucking stupid if you dont know (((they))) run the tobacco business

I recently started smoking. It increases my attention, allows me to call down, and makes me happy. All my life I've been assaulted with anti smoking campaigns. I was brainwashed to thinking that if you smoke, you die. Meanwhile, I also saw the ends of the marijuana reefer madness propaganda and saw how that was all lies. I now believe the anti smoking propaganda is also all lies. So now I smoke. Careful of the Jew , they are usually behind such campaigns. Anecdotal, my grandmother had chain smoked all her life and over 80, she's still going strong. My uncle died at 59 of lung cancer without ever smoking a cig. Don't believe the lies. Everything in moderation.

I mean honestly, don't smoke, just use nicotine patches if you want the effects

Wait a second, this isn't Finnish flag

What is wrong with you. If you are purposely throwing your life away to smoke drugs, then you really deserve to get shot.

People who use drugs are not real people, they are slaves to a product marketed to them by the jew and the tobacco industry is one of the most jewish there is.

shoot yourself in the head with a gun, don't be a pussy coward faggot. Do you wanna be your own man or to be ruled in fear.

Addicts are obnoxious "humans"

It's copypasta

I know, but OP seems to be slightly triggered.

he posted once lol

There is nothing to gain loser. In fact its the pussy move to kill yourself LOL. If you smoked youd realize this with your elevated perception

Post 1 benefit to smoking and I'll go buy a pack of 20 right now.

>smoking weed

You might as well castrate yourself.

elevated brain activity

Sage

Dont open that can of worms, buddy.

honestly who cares

there are so many better things that one can do with their time and money that buying and using cigarettes is completely pointless

I used to smoke but then stopped being a edgy retard degenerate after seeing a person I card about die of lung cancer.

>I card about die of lung cancer.
pussy ass fag

>be me
>smoke 14 years
>yellow teeth
>can't run up and down stairs
>face looks like leather
>smell like shit
>coughing up tar
>clothes have burn holes in them

enjoy your short life smelling like ass and looking like shit.

you're a prime example that it's possible to smoke yourself into retardation.

i dont wanna smell like ass water after smoking and have my tongue taste like dragon balls

Yup keep believing government propaganda. If you wanna know the truth, the anti smoking campaigns is about control.

I worked in bars. They used to allow smoking. Then , someone saw a market to open up a non smoking bar. This bar gained much business because some people don't like smoke. Things were good. You're a private business , you can allow or not allow whatever you want. Then billions of dollars in anti smoking propaganda later, the people actually voted to ban all private businesses to not allow smoking. The niche bar that was a non smoking bar lost a lot of customers. Other patrons that smoked were all very unhappy. Now, they have to go out, in negative temperatures and high winds, 20 feet away from th3 building. And private businesses have to be regulated by mor3 government control. The government is ran by Jews...so more Jewish control.... All under th3 deceptive guise of health benefits. Typical tricks, shlomo.

>short life
Was life a competition to see who could live the longest? NO, also who gives a fuck what I smell like, I'm an alpha fuck that smelling like roses shit.

>want to smoke but already have COPD at 34 after a life threatening case of pneumonia left my lungs perma-fucked up

These and the "Don't explore the ocean depths" threads are my favorite

>was

I can pick a choose words too faggot. No please, I in fact encourage you to smoke, but just you, and maybe the ones you care about.

I think you are 16 years old or you just started or you are LARPing. Have fun smoking in moderation

bought a pack every day from 15-21. stopped smoking last year. do it now and then socially. majority of people who hate it are either retarded smokers who can't drop it or retarded cucks who feel left out because they bought into anti cigarette propaganda. it's just another bullshit people turn into a big thing to feel like they have a personality.

shit smells shit, good stuff smells good. You don't have to buy shit

I was talking about weed, not cigarettes. No reason to write an essay about the jews, you god damned schizophrenic.

Take my advice and lay off the pipe.

80-90 IQ: "Fuckin smoke, don't be a pussy"
90-100 IQ: "The incineration and inhalation of the carcinogen tobacco is the most deadly waste of time. Smokers are SOOOO disgusting!!! WAAAAHHHH!"
120+ IQ: "*takes drag of cigarette* yep"

>im so insecure of myself i have to do weak tier bait so i give (((them))) more money

I'm glad someone appreciates these threads

>bait

Right brush off my very valid points and accuse me of having a mental disease. If you weren't so dense you'd see that it's the same thing. Weed isn't as bad as you believe it to be, you've been brainwashed by propaganda.

Calm down, Shmeckleburg, you're getting drool on your uncle Hoygum's computah.

I don't smoke because I don't need it to cover up an overpowering body odor like OP.

>If you weren't so dense you'd see that it's the same thing

So I'm dense for realizing weed and cigarettes are different things?

Weed is horrible, and it sounds like you're trying to justify your addiction. Just castrate yourself you fucking hippy.

Enjoy being a lazy antisocial loser who can't remember what he had for breakfast.

>trying to rationalize your gross and expensive habit

fuck off. Take it from a smoker people, don't do it. Once you're addicted it's not even enjoyable anymore

>Once you're addicted
getting addicted? What the FUCK? You are a pussy and yourre doing it wrong. Wait till your older before you start smoking kid

smoking now and then is a good habit. You don't have to be a pack a day loser who fells for the physical addiction meme. Been smoking for 1 year now and used snus ( tasted like cat pee don't recommed ) and e-cigarettes. never had any withdrawal symptoms. Did you know that the oldest man in the world smoked cigars?

Describe your social life so that a pleeb weed and cigarette smoker like myself can emmulate your superior way of life.

>good habit
I wouldn't say good lol but not necessarily bad. Its as bad as drinking once awhile

fucking peat gavels

sociality, good smell, relaxing.

It's not much but at least it's something nice to add to your life.

There is nothing better that a cigarette with your gf in the beach while the sun sets.

>look mom i posted the years old pasta
sage

this is my favorite bait

no fun polizei

>look at me I'm OP I make excuses for my destructive and nasty habits because I lack discipline

>haha maybe if I post a legitimate argument and put that gay stuttering shit into it people will disregard it

I smoke weed and put cigarettes into my joints but at least I don't invent lame ass excuses, you fucking faggot.

literally paid shilling

and mods leave it up

ITT: Peat gavels

>big tobacco is reduced to meme shitposting on a backwater anime politics board

Fucking a, Im thinking Im gonna have to move to finland to get away from all the fucking baby men

>Being this insecure about your habits
Smokers are pathetic

>Being this insecure about your habits
being this much of a condescending faggot machild. Why don;t you go smoke a pack and put some hair on your chest and come back with a real argument

Im so so... Wtf is this cancer a international meme? And yes i do smoke because im not a manchild.

Kek what

It smells like candy if you smoke.

Calm down, weirdo. Just stop smoking weed and your social ability will improve.

You're probably the only person over 20 who still thinks smoking is cool

Its a fucking meme.

No thanks, I prefer having a fully functional body which won't gas out after 10 mins of running because my veins and lungs are clogged

Have fun trying to run or jog without feeling like death in mere seconds. Take care of your body instead of smoking shit chemicals that offer no benefits you fucking faggot.

>paid
I'm my own boss loser. thats where smoking got me, made me the man am now. AMybe if you weren't sucha peat gravel you'd be the same

Dont be a pussy coward faggot go drink some motor oil cut with bleach. Puts hair on yer chest

>Was life a competition about who lives the longest?

yep, it is

have fun dying of lung cancer one year short of consciousness transfer hitting the market so you can live forever online

>no cigs
>no drugs
>no alcohol
>no sugar
>no trans fats
>no red meat
>eat slightly sub-maintenance level every day
>green juice everyday
>intermittent fasting
>weekend water fast
>swim for 1 hour 5 times a week
>run for 1 hour 3 times a week
>lift 2 times a week
>bike and hike in the weekends
>read at least 1 hour everyday
>live rural so no polution
>work freelance at home so no stress
>meditate
>live frugally
>money in the bank
>small circle of friends I trust with my life
>stable 5 year relationship with fiancee
>religious
>happy

I'm aiming 100+ bitch

>buy gradual degradation of health

>run or jog
Why the fuck would i do that shit? do you not have a car you fucking poorfag,

>I'm aiming 100+ bitch
Have fun being a crippled old raisin desperately wanting for it to end. Oh wait you live in brazil HAHAHAHAHHAH, you'll be mugged and killed before even reachjing that age even if you wanted too

Oh shit i love those threads

Out of all forced memes this one is the worst. Bogs at least had potential but this is fucking reddit tier.

>yees goy smoke that cig give us your money and we slowly kill you in return

And McDonald?

>all the manchildren ITT

>giving money to the big tobacco jew

it's a shame your prefrontal cortex is so underdeveloped so you can't see what you are throwing away

anti-aging science is going places this century, the same can be said about transplants and organ harvesting, medical treatment will advance so much today's practices will be seen in the same light as the lobotomy

if you are a millenial you'll be certainly leading a quality life up to your 80's, if you take care of yourself you could easily reach 100 fit and mentally sound, stretch that to 120 and you'll be living in the 22nd century with great odds of having multiple life extension technologies available to the public

1 post by this ID

Its ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
I cant stand being around it, so I would never try it either.

And from what I heard, considering whats involved to do it, it doesnt give you much of a benefit either.

I can already hyperventilate on my own and get a buzz from that. I can take Caffeine + Ibuprofin and get a buzz going from that.

You're not supposed to inhale anything thats burning.

1 post by this fucking peat gravel

>it's a shame your prefrontal cortex is so underdeveloped so you can't see what you are throwing away
more condesdiscening bullshit like i said bfore, go smoke a couplde packs and get some hair on your chest faggit.

This 100%
Came to post

trading long-term delayed gratification for present satisfaction is not manly, it's what niggers do

>trading long-term delayed gratification
why bother taking that chance when you live in FUCKING brasil? you are gonna be a depressed little vegan faggot who gets mugged and wasted his life hahaha

Smoking is one of the most degenerate activities you can do.

Wow, its bsen a while since I've seen this shill thread.

Smoking has some real benefits to it.
>increases testosterone
>decreases stress
>increases mental clarity

Smoking and drinking at the end of a long day is a great way to unwind.
You aint scared of (((cancer))) are you faggot?

>degenerate
are you some kind of hitelrite? hahahhaha that faggot lost? didn't you know? hhahhahhah, put a bulletthru ur head you fukin larper

yes I should move out of Brazil on my first chance because crime rates here are a big impediment to my longevity plants, but that doesn't take away from the fact that smoking is irrational, I mean it's okay to try it out when you're young or to do it once or twice a year with friends but making it a habit is simply irrational