23andme

Is this just a Jewish trick to make whites think they're mulattos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7a-OmWOSirQ
bbc.co.uk/news/business-40045942
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is this just a Jewish trick to make whites think they're mulattos?
Probably

youtube.com/watch?v=7a-OmWOSirQ

yes and it's also a DNA mine for the globalists

this

nah some results are pure

you're just in denial about being a quadroon

anyone else
>White

I...am 20% jewish. Sorry Sup Forums.

Why don't you have a look at who their CEO is? That will give you all the answers you need

You could find out by giving your DNA to two different honey pots.

testing

I got mine back 100% Northwestern European but thats mostly because of my families mennonite inbreeding past desu

FUCKING THIS

I CAN'T BELEIVE THERE ARE PEOPLE ON Sup Forums SO RETARDED AS TO GIVE THEIR DNA TO THE GOVERNMENT

RETARDS AND GOYIM THE LOT OF YA

its called using a fake name and info

Who cares if the government knows my aryan DNA?

What are they going to do with it?

Make more aryans?

100% northwest european 96% scandinavian reporting in

The fuck they gonna fo with it?
Oh no the government has my dna who cares.

Not really, it exposes the mixed beaners that claimed to be white. It's a good system to filter the racial impure non-whites.

Aids with the zionist's creation of an anti-goyim enthovirus.

Congratulations. Now they own your DNA and the governments can request it to their own databases. HAHAHHAHA.

Yes,
They would fuck with the results of White customers and give the results a tiny amount of DNA from dogshit races like Negro, American Indian, Jewish, etc. Despite what our family tree actually looks like.
It's a Jewish ploy to attempt to discredit racism.

No, I'm 100% northern european according to it.

Nah, it's a way to build a police database without needing to raise taxes

>Send out my DNA.
>Get it back.
>100% anglo.
>notbad.jpg
>A year later after taking a shower, stand in front of my mirror.
>Cliche wipe the steam on it.
>See a mutto version of myself behind me.
>Get stabbed in the neck and die.
>Last thing I see and hear before fading into nothingness is this nigger clone of me stealing my wallet and donating my life savings to the Clinton Foundation.

DON'T DO IT, ITS A SCAM.

Puerto Spic here, can I be whyte nao? :3

>flag
You're already cucked to the max Sven. No need to alter the results to stop "muh racism". You are completely under the thumb of the Jew at this point.

>being this mad his test was >10% western Africa
t. Alabama octoroon

Yes completely.

>voluntarily adding your DNA to George Soros's database

I got a 99.8% European so no?

Am I white?

bbc.co.uk/news/business-40045942

Okay? It's the future targeted advertisement we swab up before we internet

> But giving real DNA

Your so fucking thick.

Doesn't work. They have your biosignature and when they scan places for it, they'll trace you down.

nope you're a kike

100%
European

Northwestern European
92.4%
British & Irish
0.5%
Scandinavian
0.2%
Finnish
5.8%
Broadly Northwestern European

Southern European
0.6%
Iberian
0.2%
Broadly Southern European
0.4%
Broadly European

I pretty much know all of my ancestry going back to the 17th century except for my paternal line; which obviously both my surname and Y-Chromosome come from. Can't trace it further than 1813, is there a trustworthy way of getting my haplogroup?

its a jewish trick to get you to hand over your exact genetic profile to a company affiliated with Google

is this a joke/bait?
your?
your so fucking thick what?

you mean YOU'RE as in YOU ARE? fucking moron can't even speak english and youre from england lol

If it says that you are mulatto, you probably are.

Am I white?

It's a jewish trick to store the personal genetic information of millions of people

You don't belong here.

So what. If you were born in a hospital since the late 80, guess what? They have your DNA.

Ever done blood work? DNA!

You're.fucking.dense.

Havent kek'd that hard in a long time

Yeah but in their terms of agreement you legally give them ownership of your dna.

Kekked.
They're using the DNA to clone replacements that murder you and take your place.

>Anglo/French/German and Irish Canadian know this before test
>Take test confirms ancestry
>EXCEPT approximately 2% Sub Saharan African.
>Embrace my black heritage
>I am born out of the freedom of rich whites to fuck their black slaves
>SOOooo much freedom in my DNA!

>ameriplebs need DNA tests to know where they come from
LYL
feels good to be european and have a family tree that goes all the way bk to the 16th century.

If they get your DNA by those means it's illegal.
>Hospitals don't do DNA tests when you're born.
>Hospitals don't do DNA tests with blood work unless specified by your physician
>DNA tests weren't cheap enough to do economically--to create a database--until recently

You're.fucking.retarded

How did you manage to stay so white in 54%istan?

>They can't gather your DNA through covert means because it's illegal

or you know the government could just dig in your trash and look for stuff with you DNA on it, not like it's really that hard.

I still haven't bought my genetic test, but I will sometime this summer use the 23andme test I was also suggested the National Geographic Ancestry one by my genetics teacher.

Segregation and one drop rule have had lasting effects. Most of our whites are purely European. Until very recently, you were even socially fucked if you even married Latin, Slavic, or Irish. Those groups are pretty much completely acceptable, and non-European-descended partners are acceptable in most places, though you'll still be thought less of in some places and subconsciously/secretly thought less of in many places.

In other words, American whites for the most part are white due to social pressure and natural attraction, but don't take my word for that with the youngest of us. Not sure if the youngest whites are very mixed or not.

lmao
0,some is called noise.

>Complains about sponsored content and ads
>Gives the public a recipe book of all their future problems
>HURR DURR HOW DO THEY KNOW ABOUT MY *insert condition here*

Yall were baited hard. Targeted 100% accurate ads incoming :/

They already have mine.
Arrested for crime I didn't commit. Never formally charged, even, but they still got my DNA.

Here's mine, oy vey!

>Think
Get out of here nigger.

>humans come from Africa
>wtf why do I have 0.0001% nigger DNA reeee

Dear, dear Leafposter,

They'd have to take the effort to dig through just your trash. Someone would need to watch your house, catch you when you took out your trash, get to it before the trashman did, do it without getting caught. Now, Mr Leafy, it's well within their ability to do that, but it doesn't scale, they wouldn't be able to do it to even 10% of the population.
And it would cost them money, money to pay for the guy watching you, money for the lab work, just loads of money. That they could spend on more pedo sessions.
But a marketing campaign and some hip trendy website and have you just hand them the DNA and then pay for the lab work yourself? Why Leafster, that, that does scale. And maybe they can even skim off the top of this scheme for even more pedo sessions.

>Anonymous (ID: sh5v2AZ/) 05/27/17(Sat)12:36:02 No.127348742▶
>
>They already have mine.
>Arrested for crime I didn't commit. Never formally charged, even, but they still got my DNA.
What did you get arrested for?

Which one is the best? Ancestry or 23andme or what?

>another pol member finding out he's not white
topkek

R8 me lads.

You're Celtic, not Anglo

I know. Did I ever say I was an Anglo?

no, but the Anglos and the Franks are related.

The Celts are not

Whats your point?

Funny how they often detect like 3% Ashkenazi when it's one of the smallest populations in history.

the point is "British and Irish" people refer to the Celts, not the Anglos

not white

Yes, ask your fucking grandparents about your family history.
My family has kept our records dating back to the 1800's before we left Germany. If your family did not keep records or has any idea then you are a fucking mongrel.

In reality, I'm whiter than 99% of you dirty shit stains on this board

Impressive.

it said we were more neanderthal than 90 percent of people that took the test

Nah. My mom took one got 100% Eastern European. Pure polack feels good

To be honest that's no real surprise. Both sides of my family are from the Scottish highlands and I can trace my linage back to the 4th and early 5th centuries in Northern Ireland.

>I can trace my linage back to the 4th and early 5th centuries in Northern Ireland.

How is that even possible? I mean, how many generations would that make, 5 each century, so around 75 generations keeped record?

>doesnt add up tp 100%
whatcha hiding ?

it's not impossible, I'm a burger and I can trace my ancestry here back to 1669. it seems likely if I were to find wherever that guy came from in Europe it could be traced back even further.

that is to say if it's completely accurate, I don't know how much cuckolding, adopting, etc. there was back then since we just have names and dates.

>yes and it's also a DNA mine for the globalists
This, I'm too paranoid to do it but I REALLY want to find out the results since it is close to impossible to get any info on one side of the family. Shit is so fucking frustrating.

Is there any similar option that doesn't feed shlomo the data?

reporting

I'm still whiter than you lol

>Irish

Not white sorry

17th century sound way easier, as it would lead you with only a hand full of generatiouns which would have to follow and keep record in a timespan where there weren't "that" much new ideas while keeping the same mindset througout 1500 years is nearly impossible if you're not some kind of royalty having a REALLY good reason to not fuck up.

some clans in the British Isles are ancient though, they didn't really have a thing like aristocracy and royalty until much later. the vestiges of the clan system remained for a long time, to the modern day. the records are probably sketchy but I wouldn't be surprised if they were around.

What's the best un-kiked DNA test, I need to find out how white I am.

Nice, good for you.

It's a sign of our times that something as rudimental as knowing your heritage has been so much devalued. As soon as you're dead your existance is forgotten to most current humans.

I can also trace my mom's line back a hundred or so years, probably longer if I looked into it. went to the farm in Ireland where my great-grandfather was born. a relative still owns it.

it was a fucking horrible piece of shit though, no wonder he left.

>russian mother
>afghan father
>do 23andme test

56.8% European
24.1% Eastern European/Southern European
17.8% Balkan
6.1% Broadly Southern European/Northwestern European
1.5% Broadly Northwestern European
7.4% Broadly European

29.1% South Asian
7.4% Middle Eastern & North African
7.2% Middle Eastern
0.1% Broadly Middle Eastern & North African
3.1% East Asian & Native American/East Asian
0.2% Mongolian
0.2% Yakut
0.1% Japanese
2.2% Broadly East Asian
0.5% Broadly East Asian & Native American

< 0.1% Sub-Saharan African
< 0.1% Central & South African

3.5% Unassigned

What is this Sup Forums? I have been lied to all my life. Balkan? Arab? Mongol? Did my afghan father's ancestors get raped by Alexander the Great's soldiers, by Arab invaders who converted everybody to Islam and by Genghis Khan himself?

am I not white?
pale white skin, brown eyes, brown hair

Well in actual truth I can trace it to 1164 by name at the earliest since I am descended from one of a main branches of a prominent clan, in theory I could get my uncle to send me a copy of our family tree dating back to this period if you'd like to see it but it'll probably take him a day or so to get back to me. I say the 4th and early 5th centuries because we know from historical records that my family originates were active in Ireland at this period.

Pretty impressive. I would say such knowledge would keep you bongs fighting harder against being replaced in your own homelands, but well.

Well personally I've not given up hope yet. If I had I doubt I'd be posting somewhere like this. Blut und Boden as you guys say.

They already have your search history, passwords, banking information, chat logs and all the stuff about you they can actually do stuff with. What are they going to do with your DNA, frame you for something?