For those of you coming from r/the_donald, here's a handy little chart to help you assimilate

For those of you coming from r/the_donald, here's a handy little chart to help you assimilate.

They don't assimilate. Look at what happened today when the CAPTCHA was broken. Sup Forums was a completely different (and better) board.

Bump

>mussolini

Great work, user.

Richard Spencer founded the "alt-right", you fucking retard.

Nice divide and conquer pic you have there, Shlomo. Interesting how you didn't put any figures who could have actual influence in the real world on the left-hand side, almost like you don't want us to achieve anything. Really activated the neural networks inside my cranium.

No Sup Forums was full of boring pass fags, tho Sup Forums was comfy as fuck.

Yeah great fucking pick. Varg "Maybe all White people deserve to die!" Vikernes.

Thanks OP, glad you have my back. Go fuck yourself, you niggerfaggot fucking niggerfaggot fucker.

>Varg

He's also an FBI agent.

>Wanting to preserve racial Italians

t. kike worshippers

I disagree with Alex Jones. If you filter him and replace "globalists" with "kikes", he's good. If he came out and named the Jew, he'd lose his viewership.

Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks.

-Mein Kampf

there's no women on the left---are u a mysogenist bro ?

Don't be a faggot

>No Sup Forums was full of boring pass fags, tho Sup Forums was comfy as fuck.

I admit, The_Shabbos redditors and their Shareblue friends are more interesting, but it's still cancer.

>pigoychet
>varg
fuck off

friendly reminder, "alt right" was invented by hillary

REVIEWBRAHHHH

Is Varg really /ourguy/ kinda on the fence. Anyways, this list keeps off libshit-tier kind of t_d refugees, good job anonfag.

Y NO STYXHEXENHAMMER666 ???

THAT IS NOT AN ARGUMENT YOU FEDORA TIPPING PAGAN RETARD

Fucking this. The people Sup Forums "approves of" are all dead or have no influence at all. Sup Forums has to realize that no one is going to be perfect, and so we need to make some small compromises. What's wrong with Richard Spencer, he agrees with most everything Sup Forums stands for! PJW, Trump, Farage, ect... do disagree with Sup Forums on somethings, but they are a step in the right direction, and we need to unite with them to defeat (((them)))

do not disgrace your abhorrent post with mosley

What's so abhorrent about it? Is it because I support people who are actively trying to help the white race, instead of people who are dead??