>have one shot at life
>be born in JEWSA
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGPlPw7GbPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know user, I know

What's so bad there really?

unless you live in a poor area this is about as good as it gets outside of Luxembourg

Everything

?

The worst thing(s)?

Just think, you could've been born in Sweden or Germany, or born to a nigger in Africa. But perhaps I'm just being redundant...

>it will take us at least a couple of decades before we are 56% white
I envy you so much.

>Literally born in the easiest country to get rich
>Wastes time on Sup Forums complaining about being born in JEWSA.
Just pull the trigger already fat subhuman

>easy to get rich
If you're a kike then yes

Nothing, OP is just looking for attention.

Under the light of the Newfound studies that prove that's Europe is the homeland of humanity not Africa so should we call Europeans niggers now? Or is the word nigger solely used for Africans?

Not a lot of old, cool looking buildings and cities infested with subhumans.

Niggers are called niggers because they are niggers.

I doubt the idea of 'humanity comes from Africa' was even a thought when the word nigger was first used to refer to a nigger as a nigger.

Hey man at least you ain't got pimples I got one in the middle of my nose looking like a gypsy fortune teller I got one inside of my asshole can't really pop it because I tried and all it led to was an affection in my rectal glands

Nothing its a civic nationalist paradise.

I got one between my eyes i look like a fucking hindu. Why do I get it on the same fucking spot everytime?

>One shot at a lunch buffett.

Wow no snide snarky remark about my country no insults no one calling me a sand nigger I'm surprised I guess I'll finally assimilating in this place can't say the same for my fellow Muslims in Europe

Ok, that's what I thought too.
youtube.com/watch?v=XGPlPw7GbPU

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Try rubbing some bacon oil on it I heard it was great according to the book I bought from the fat dude from The Young Turks I think his name was chinx or something like that

Lots of based black men to breed your wife with. You should move there

>Bacon oil

kek Gtfo

>civic nationalism

Found the shill

Not recognizing obvious sarcasm is a sign of autism

>have one shot at life
>be born in JEWSA
>get shoot

>letting your wife out of the house
ur a fag

Cucked by who? The Jews? I'm afraid I'm going to have to inform you about the endless circle of cucking see my country is cucked by America and America is cucked by the Jews but what you don't see here is where the circle of cuckery ends the Jews are and will and always will be cucked buy a fucking penny that is probably the most beautiful thing you can ever hear the mighty country that cucks all is in itself cucked by a small circular shaped zinc object

relax paco

Well you're easily entertained but that's not surprising seeing that you are a regular poster here seriously this place is for retards and no I am not joking I mean come on you don't talk about politics you spent half the goddamn time calling each other niggers and brag about how white your country is I mean this is a pitiful what's more pitiful is that none of you are self-aware to see that

jews will also get cucked by satan for eternity

Good:
>Born in Europe

Bad:
>In the poorest country

Good:
>while the west is in downfall

Bad:
>that my country is activily trying to be like

My life is just a rollar coaster

Guilty of charge, sorry finbro

Go rub some bacon oil on your asshole faggot

>have one shot at life
>be born in a time when I can see Donald Trump become President
Everything went better than expected.

Did you say holler coaster?

And your country will always be cucked buy a giant flying waffle, one of the few perks of living in a non country such as your country or mine is that they know nothing about us no stereotypes no jokes nothing the best thing they can do is pull up some funny news titles relating to your country but that could be easily debunked one of the downsides is you're living in a non country obviously

> everything went better than expected
Are you serious? Your country is more fucked up then Theresa May's facial expressions

Happy Ramadan faggot go have your fatour

>that feel when born in worst korea
>get adopted by cucked whites

American culture is literally about who can fuck each other the most.

Bacon is haram shitskin

Fuck each other over the most*
Shit

Jesus fucking Christ you sound like those emo scene kid faggots.

wut

>iraq calling someone else's country fucked up

And I thank God every day for it.

Well living in a shithole country gives you a certain perspective a special insight so I can recognize shithole countries when I see one

"America is a country of liberty. A meeting of immigrants. Instead of simply assimilating its citizens live alongside others. So the major sought a system that used information: Words - To control the subconscious."

I knew about this meme but didn't know it was based on the book

>How to spot a Jew

the Deicidal curse: God cursed the Jew to love only money after giving the 30 pieces of silver to judas.

They literally comprehend nothing but shekkles. Their God is money. They again worship the golden calf and can understand nothing else.

Damn that ass looking finer than a blueberry biscuit

>dare to point out the reality of what a shithole America is
>mulatto and spic hillbillies all come waddling in to remind your "HURR DURR MURRICA FUCK YEAH WE R NUMERB ONE"

Don't get me wrong, I'd willingly and gleefully shoot at any Muslim starting problems in my country given the opportunity. I just try to be civil to non-shills on Sup Forums unless they're being faggots.

David, is that you?

Niggers. Lots of brainwashed morons. That's pretty much it though. Still number one, somehow

Some places in America look like they should be in Africa now learn from us and remove all shit skins from your country.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

lmfao anyone who is proud to be "american" in 2017 is just cringe

So why don't you... follow me here... you following? Get out.

>have one shot at life
>have to live through several recessions in poortugal

>Have one shot at life
>Born in the cuck caliphate

Yeah alot of those stone cold iraki bukake sucking mother assholes are in malmo

>be American
>work in anything related to oil, mining, or construction
>get a comfy desk job
>make 6 figures while living in the Midwest
>own a home and a few dozen acres of land

>wake up in the morning
>walk onto back porch in underwear
>enjoy morning coffee and cigar in front of mountain scenery
>hand-load some ammo
>pop off a few rounds in your backyard

If you don't live in a city, what's wrong with the U.S.?

Define "being a faggot" ?

>If you don't live in a city, what's wrong with the U.S.?
It isn't 99% white
Also, you're working to pay for Dayquan and Amilio's kids. Stop paying taxes

>mfw search for Jews worshiping the golden calf
>mfw results "Yes fellow white people the MUSLIMS were caught worshiping a golden calf!"

It's comfortable, and has everything you need.

BUT

It's absolutely souless.

audible kek

Hod damn that does sound pretty good especially the underwear part my dream is that i make enough money to buy my own provate island and maybe a hairless goat and a maybe some inbread goat babies amd just chillax in my underwear but one can dream

>it isn't 99% white
Maybe if you include the shit places to live.
Circled: non shit places to live

i really thought texas had some good places, love the texan stereotype. are mexicans really a problem there?

>W-we're 100% white if you only include these places :D:D
>lol sweden an germany so cugged if you include only the nigger areas :D:D:D:DDD

typical ameritard

Nah Texas is a spic shithole

Sauce on pic?

>Chicago
>Vermont
>not Nashville

Commie nig nog detected. KYS

More like
>be born in the late 20th / early 21st century
Shit sucks everywhere right now.

funny enough those used to be the worst places hence why nobody migrated there, now it's the best because it's not full of migrants

Cuz we needed dem slaves. Sweden and Germany are actively fucking themselves to this day.

Texas is gone. Same with CA. Best states in the union are destroyed by Jewish greed and perversion.

Plenty migrated to the midwest after the revolution. Cleveland, Chicago, St. Louis and Detroit were all massively important in the 19th Century.

lmao what? you started cucking yourselves in 1965 with the "all shitskins from all over the world can move here, with priority over Europeans " act, and an open border with Mexico

I understand but I'm speaking before the mass migrant invasion post 1965, the best states became the worst ones

>Jewish greed and perversion
This country was controlled by that from day 1

This fatass probably gets laid more than all of the skinny guys

MURICA

>be 56% white

Really, shit here aint that bad. I live in Northern Florida and basically my summery of americans saying america sucks boils down into two catagories.

1) Everything sucks in relation to what it should be. (Right)

2) Everything sucks in relation to what I think they should be. (Left)

People in the middle are generally content with their lives but, if anything like me, are being driven crazy by asshole morons from both sides fueling the ever growing media chokehold over us, pitting us against each other because God forbid we all just ever get sick of the shit, forget about each other, and go after the feds like we should have been doing since the mid 1800s.

Honestly, thiugh. Imo, the worst things are the niggers and liberals.

>have one shot at life
>born in the good part of jewmerica
I'm not telling you where either

Still niggers and non whites everywhere

Cont.
>hire mexicans to cut grass because amuridumbs don't want to do some jerbs
>one year later have brown son
>move to the city to avoid questions
>wife leaves to live with mexican
>takes all money
>rent cuck studio apartment with niggers
>shart in mart
>die of a heart attack when 50

>don't won't jerbs
They do. They're happy with shitty ones.

Only noone will hire them for 25$ an hour plus benefits plus two hour lunch breaks to do landscaping.

bummer hurrr durr.

>one shot at life
>Born in Suburban Stockholm

actually we're 92% white

Yeah try going to a European country where you can literally see no niggers at all in the countryside with demographics 99 - 100% white.

>epic military
>guns
>nationalism
>can beat up libcucks every time they protest

doesnt sound too bad

Our country would be so good if the police state didn't control the fun