AMERICA YES: US quietly lifts limit on number of refugees allowed in

> the State Department this week quietly lifted the department's restriction on the number of refugees allowed to enter the United States.
> the result could be a near doubling of refugees entering the country, from about 830 people a week in the first three weeks of this month to well over 1500 people per week by next month
> refugee groups now predict that US entries could increase so rapidly that the total number of refugees admitted by September 30, the end of the fiscal year, could exceed 70,000
baka.com.au/world/us-quietly-lifts-limit-on-number-of-refugees-allowed-in-20170527-gwegg5.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Nkn2m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck trump and fuck white people

word filter replaced es em eh to baka

Good!
Bravo!
Yes!

Bumping because this got no attention yesterday
The 70k is estimate new cap is 110k...
A Year

no worries. we're good to go.

link is dead

see

I fucking hate Trump

100 000 beautiful brown bearded babies per year.

Beautiful brown bearded bald babies

It doesn't even make any fucking sense when you compare the cost of relocating a refugee from the ME to the USA. What the fuck?

Who knew Trump was this brave and progressive? When do you think he will replace Pence with Hillary?

Allah has blessed your country!

It's the Zionist NWO agenda. Flood first world countries with immigrants so the native population becomes deracinated (divide and conquer). Then usher in an authoritarian police state to ethnically cleanse anyone who isn't part of the NWO.

Trump needs to fix this. Why fling this shit to every corner of the globe? Are ME countries no longer viable? And in the end we will have "saved" what, maybe 1 to 3% of these folks, and having traded everything that is good and holy for it.

The Australians can't keep getting away with it.

This is nothing but a huge value-signalling, public wealth redistribution and future bliss spoiling program.

> daaaaaad, ahmed's cock taste so ethnic. I want more!

Get enriched RIGHT NOW!

looks like you Trumptards got rused

A year and every year!
Trump loves rapefugees so fucking much!

Why is this happening? isn't the supreme court supposed to uphold the ban?

Fuck you, post a real link. Ive tried your stupid corrections they dont work.

The law hasn't been considered by them yet

it's an agonizing wait

s m h.com.au/world/us-quietly-lifts-limit-on-number-of-refugees-allowed-in-20170527-gwegg5.html

This. And not just Trump, all Western nations need to end this fucking bullshit right now. These people have scores of Islamic, brown nations to go play in, they do not need to step one sandal on our soil.

>Are ME countries no longer viable?
err, yeah, i thought that was clear since 2000 years ago

archive.is/Nkn2m

It's a scam. NGOs take money from the UN to "resettle" refugees, and they skim off the top.

Trump never was well informed on this kind of politics, he just seen that muslims can be dangerous so he thought to bring the ban on terrorist riddled countries. Truth is his mind is up for grabs and he is falling for the propaganda that the rest of the people are fed and maybe bribed to but who knows? As he is learning more and more they try their very best to get their disgusting ideologies into trumps mind

Good. There will be no peaceful transition for us. For any American here with the delusion that they could fix this problem through the ballot box, I hope it is clear to you how wrong you are. Either America becomes Brazil, or there will be a war.

The best we can hope for now is that people begin to wake up at the site of their cities being overrun by foreigners.

Yeah, I'm guessing Trump's trip to SA didn't really include any talks about getting them to take refugees. But they said they have, even though there's mysteriously no footage or photos of refugees entering their heavily fortified northern borders or of them in camps in their countries.

well you put an old guy in a room surrounded by people spewing their bullshit it would degrade anybody's mind. Till Hitler 2 runs I'll just keep going against the left.

>The best we can hope for now is that people begin to wake up at the site of their cities being overrun by foreigners.

Not gonna happen, the msm manipulates everyones minds and have them actually siding on the idea that we europeans should go extinct and that it is not a big deal. We (and when i say we i mean people like us) have to fight this with are own propaganda, it is the only way we can wake people up. Firstly we need to get rid of political correctness ASAP! It is like a protection for all of these marxist weaponized ideologies.

As i said to the other guy, you can not wait. We have to create our own climate that we want because no one will come and just fall into our lap out of nowhere.There is no time to just simply wait