Is lactose intolerance the true marker of a subhuman

Reminder, if you can't stomach milk you mine as well be a wog, that's your company.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are Spain really Moors? Only "white" European country with such a high instance of lactose intolerance.

Based Niger

were they the true honorary aryans this whole time?

oy vey

Good thing I can chug a gallon of milk without any problems

Surprised at Argentina.

you bongs beat the white out of them in the 80s

No, in Spain the people is white.

What the hell, I've never met any lactose intolerant person.

I only ever saw this crap in american movies where you faggots reference it.

Hell, one of this state's main economic activities is milk production.

And then I looked for data on this, one place says 40%, another says 70%.

Well, the country has 200 million people, of those 200 million there are about 12 million down here. These 12 million are certainly not gonna suffer from the same diseases as the guys living in the amazon.

only a devil could not drink milk
back to hell, whitieess

they should start serving only Milk at the politic/diplomatic dinner table

its your favela monkeys and indios that have you so high up

Milk is bovine lactate formula

my thoughts exactly sven

The only lactose intolerant people I've met were exchange studants from Angola, America and France during my Uni days.

t. Chang

sorry chinky

I've literally only heard of lactose intolerance watching american movies/tv shows. Never met anyone here who can't drink milk lol.

> angola america and france

so all three were likely of angolan ancestry

gooks have it the worst m8. Our extensive wog population here combined with the gluten free type of rich white person makes lactose intolerance kind of a meme here in this country

Could be, i've actually met my first non-white person only yesterday and I'm 21... My country is very "clean".

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

same

See how China is overwhelmingly lactose intolerant? Well their leadership wants them all drinking milk because that's what the west does. They don't care that they can't digest it properly and it's bad for them. They just what more milk. China is the 3rd or 4th largest milk producer in the world and almost all of the cunts can't drink it.

I've spoken to people in China when I was there and they often have no idea they're lactose intolerant because their dear leaders tell them to drink milk. It's not even lactose free milk either, if that's what you're thinking.

>Niger
So this is where Hitler was hiding after the war.

everybody is lactose intolerant , the term is really retarded as it depends on the amount of lactase you have in your body, and nobody has infinite amounts, so everybody gets diarrhea/lactose fermentation if they drink extreme amounts of milk at once

Asians are superior to whites since they naturally have higher IQs, so no.

I never saw people complaining about lactose intolerance, but then a burger told me you would notice only after drinking a gallon of milk.
But for what purpose I would chug an entire gallon of milk? That's almost 4 liters of milk.

a leaf chink, I've really brought out the we wuz changs internet defense force with this havent I

brb going to Niger

Nah, I'm LI, I can't even eat a slice of cheese without having diarrhea for 3 days. I'm actually on day 3 right now from eating a spoon full of kraft macncheese

you live there already ahmed

to demonstrate your genetic superiority

lactose intolerance isn't genetic. if you stop being fed milk you lose the ability to digest it. my gf is viet but raised in america from a young age and we both drank plenty of milk our whole lives without issues. lactose intolerance is more about cultural diets and poverty.

Of course Sweden is the most tolerant.

I used to fuck a viet slut. Made me visit the whole jungle monkey clan one day not a single one of them could tolerate milk.

Do we need another World War to get rid of the weak men?

Maybe, but why don't I ever see Ching Chong's theorem or Lee Moon's law while studying maths/physics/engineering? It's basically only Germans, French and English guys and if not those 3 then some other white ethnicity...

it is also genetic
there is a mutation which makes the body keep producing lactase even after you stop drinking milk, that's what tolerance is

exactly - this racemixer just wanted to convince himself his future hapas wont struggle with breakfast cereal

ayy

It's not a bad one. The tolerance, like blue eyes first developed in Turkey and spread to Europe when Europe was young.

This

If only we could weaponize Lactose Intolerance somehow

> anything of worth coming out of turkey

kek I'm not even lactose intolerant, I'm straight up allergic to dairy

t. black

Same here , didnt even know this shit existed

My mom's a full spic and shes not lactose intolerant

I showed her the map and she was surprised so many spics and spanish people couldn't drink milk

Its the indian blood in cental america/ nigger blood in brazil

rejoice, shes likely more latin european than not

Same.

shitty full house

all babies can drink milk
just that without certain genes, that ability switches off after some time without drinking milk
all non-whites can drink milk without issues due to the existence of the supermarket, symptoms will only show due to them choosing not to drink milk for a prolonged period, or a disaster cutting supply for a long time (whites can resume drinking anytime)
so hapas are fine, as long as there's no apocalyptic disasters

Well, take a look at Japanese and Chinese """"""""""art"""""""""". They're smart, but lack creativeness.

still better than (((art))) tbqh

This is my new map of people to hate. Fuck those who can't drink malk

Your map is wrong.

Drinking cow tit juice full of pus, bacteria and shit is the marker of a subhuman, white devils are truly sickening

t. dog eater

Here is the real map.

The french is probably somali

I ain't no imperialist yellow devil you fucking cow fetishist white boy

Even if you have lactose intolerance you can still drink milk you stupid fuck(no offense) just need to be non-lactose milk, this is quite normal in here and there is a non-lactose version of literally every milkproduct

i dont give a shit what sort of dirty wog you are jamal, you cant stomach one of the most comprehensively nutritional foodstuffs available, projecting with the bestiality considering youre likely from some sort of goat humping tribe

>Is lactose intolerance the true marker of a subhuman

Sounds good to me,

>Chinee boy is jelly he can't enjoy milk without suffering from diarrhea
Go back to the cloning factory you're from, Chang.

please invade us and help us remove the shitskins and yellow monkey horde that has settled among us

Only people humping goats are the Arab slave trading devils you cracker, fucking white devils trying to talk down to an Afrikan god, we were building the pyramids and civilization while you white devils were smearing cow shit on the walls of your straw huts

This map is bullshit, I've got several friends who are mixed from really light brown to full brown and none of them has any problem digesting milk with lactose

Cheese is also really common to eat here and it contains lactose

not even quality shitposts you confused role playing mulatto

now with vitamin R

this

at least mexico is wrong

everybody drinks milk

Milk is probably the reason why western men are so fucking effeminate compared to the rest.

Enjoy your estrogens, bitch tits.

This, white boys deserve to be feminized and exterminated as retribution for colonialism

t. Abdul al-Germani scouting weak spots in the Netherlands

This map is bullcrap. I'm Asian and all the Asians I know drink milk. Mongols are fueled on milk too. And I'm pretty sure Brazilians or other latin americans or something use a bunch of dairy in their cuisine.

kinda glad i developed lactose intolerance, dairy and shit ain't that good for you. and it gives me the squirts now, so i avoid almost all of it. go dairy free for a few weeks and youll drop weight and other good shit.

maybe some people can't afford milk

chang larping as a mongol lmao. they drink horse milk

Well, actually we can't help you with that, Russia itself is pretty multiculti. And where I live, there's a shitton of chinks, I can't remember a single day without hearing a word in Chinese. Most of them are students from China, but they will very likely stay here after graduation.

milk makes you taller and have stronger bones

just got out of uni. Chinks fucking dominate our library area, theyre little greasy monkeys who all get together to help each other cheat and game the system. For all their money they get from parents they all dress and look like shit and have no discernible abilities other than to stand in circles chain smoking and barking to each other in their disgusting language

thats why all these chinks and pakis are manlet tiny dick betas

>barking
Well, I wouldn't call that barking, they sound more like mosquitoes to me. Especially the girls. It sounds cute on the TV, but in reality their buzzing causes physical pain. I wish they spoke more like the Japanese or Koreans.

Weird, huh.

chinks ive been exposed to are fucking loud man, they have zero social skills so theyre completely unaware that any western man near them with an ounce of testosterone is harboring thoughts of beating the dog meat out of them if subjected to one more minute of it.

Korean and japanese arent near as bad, theyre not subhuman """people""" like chinks either

this map is bullshit, Brasil is full of niggers, never heard of people complaining of lactose

>milk

You mean food for baby cows? That's unnatural. Unless you're drinking human breast milk, milk isn't natural.

hurr durr if its natural its good

the polio vaccine wasnt "natural" but imagine if your physical body was as crippled as your mental faculties. kys

I'm half Irish half Dutch so I'm not a dune coon.
I used to drink tonnes of milk until I realized it's filled with female hormones.

People do vegan shit so they have something to post about all the time on social media. I'll enjoy my steak and drinking milk. Go talk about natural shit somewhere else

well that explains it, you're only half white. Estrogen isn't necessarily a "female hormone" either, its a hormone both genders possess, just found in greater concentration in females. Also ingesting it doesn't immediately facilitate increased production of the hormone within the body you retard.

>Amerimud calling other people non-white

lel

>Estrogen isn't necessarily a "female hormone" either
>Estrogen (American English) or oestrogen (British English) is the primary female sex hormone

Americlap education, ladies and gentlemen.

It's found in both genders because men possess both X and Y chromosomes while women only have 2 X chromosomes.

Don't call anyone a retard again if you spout incoherent nonsense like that.

Greenland confirmed for niggers

Eurofag so effeminate he's scared of the estrogen traces in milk diluting his already perilous testosterone balance kek

>changing the subject because you got told like a fucking bitch would

You really showed me, mate.

In males, estrogen regulates certain functions of the reproductive system important to the maturation of sperm[19][20][21] and may be necessary for a healthy libido.[22]

from your same wiki article potato nigger, but go ahead be too insecure to drink milk, cucking yourself out of vitamin d and calcium

>In males, estrogen regulates certain functions of the reproductive system important to the maturation of sperm
Yeah, because we have both X and Y chromosomes. That doesn't mean estrogen isn't a female fucking hormone. Besides, you get plenty of natural estrogen from other foods, you don't need to be drinking tit milk for that.

>potato nigger
You realize Amerifats have a lot of Irish DNA, don't you? Or are you one of those retarded Americans who claims he has 100% Germanic DNA? Don't make me laugh.

>US is whiter than Canada, Argentina, and all of Southern Europe
>butthurt medimongrels try to use the le 60% meme

>trying to change the subject from your low-test levels
nice try, yuropoor

Interresting. Drinking milk raises IQ.