Terrorist attacks in Europe since 911

What're you gonna do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

aboutireland.ie/places/mayo/images/ballina-2.jpghttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/Travel/leadAssets/32/66/benbulben_3266561a-large.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Turkish_embassy_attack_in_Lisbon
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/Burren_0513.JPG/1200px-Burren_0513.JPG
offalyexpress.ie/resizer/750/563/true/1479489238321.jpg--tall_tales_and_glossary_from_the_rich_pageant_of_kildare_bog_life.jpg?1479489239000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Estonian_Ministry_of_Defence_attack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Terrorists are engaged in a war against civilization, and it is up to all who value life to confront and defeat this evil." - Donald Trump

Have a candle light vigil?

kill the irish

>Northern Africa
>Europe

Why does it have dots in non-European fringe areas

Nothing, leftshits succeeded in normalizing terrorism in Europe.

all these same threads and im yet to get a reply to this question:

what terrorist attack ever occurred in Lisbon or Portugal even?

not saying it never happened, but i never heard of one..

DRUMPF! DRUMPF!!!

Ireland hasn't had a terrorist attack for a long time.

>a war is now a terrorist attack
>any terrorist attacks in western Ukraine
>any terrorist attacks in Belarus
>any in Latvia
>any in Estonia
>any in Moldova

Fake as fuck

The fuck is happening with corsica?

whats going on in czech?

then whats with all those dots

It looks like a nasty case of eczema.

What's up with Corsica and the Basque Country?

bullshit we only had 1 and that was against the jews.

{{{They }}} are trying as much as they can to show that terrorism is nothing new kek.

Its fake map because they count organized crime group fighting with each other as terrorist attack even if nobody outside of those organisations was injuried during attack.

They are just bending fact to fit their assumption

isolated cases of deranged individuals acting on their own.

Probably they'll start sucking off their black masters more frequently.

Only thing Europeans know how to do

They are all from many decades ago - at least the ones not in the North. The map is rubbish desu. It could be including things like the War of Independence, Civil War and the Troubles. Ireland is one of the most peaceful countries in Europe these days.

lol what in the feck are you on about you loony burger?

There were no "terror attacks" here.

A terror attack in Cork? Are you mad? Dublin, Westmeath, Wicklow, Mayo?!

Here's a picture of Mayo, looks like priority for shit skins to bomb allright

aboutireland.ie/places/mayo/images/ballina-2.jpghttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/Travel/leadAssets/32/66/benbulben_3266561a-large.jpg

There has been no terror attack here by anyone in around 100 years and then it was Brits, muslims have never attacked Ireland...yet

What is this map really?

So?

Even though the map is at best out of context, we do have a certain head of the Muslim Brotherhood living here now.

ehe? who?

The map gives the impression that Ireland is a dangerous country when it's one of the safest in Europe and the world.

A certain Halawa has been accused of such. His mosque in Clonskeagh has hosted many Islamists.

They should still be killed

This. Death to all potato niggers

why is my home country more sucidal than fucking israel? when will you hang muscat?

Hehe you can try.

not a god damn thing

>He doesn't understand that the Irish are the terrorists

>american education

Show me a terrorist attack in Greece, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia?

I'm Irish friendo

Hello Eternal Anglo

What is happening in Corsica, a mini world war 3

thanks for the intel though

Tell me again who did 911

The eternal potato famine

>1
When the fuck did that happen ?

No problem

Who's going to win the election?

Lets say we are (we did invent it after all) there were still no attacks, of any kind, by anyone. in any of those places, at all and especially in this century

Is that a fact?

Obviously May. Labour is a Joke and every other party never stood a chance

Only a matter of time before you see trump use this map to explain how much terror there is in Europe.

2 dots on iceland? What terror have there been there? Elfs gone mad?

maltese election biggest joke who will win? a clown for sure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Turkish_embassy_attack_in_Lisbon

Well it's strongly believed that he's head of the MB in Europe but idk if it's been proven.

What the fuck is happening in Corsica? Italians who want Corsica to be Italian?

Map doesn't just show terror attacks, but some arrests for planning attacks as well. Just so y'all know.

Wexford in Ireland has had a terrorist attack?
News to me.

armenians blew themselves up trying to blow up a turkish embassy, maybe they deserved what the ottomans did...

fake news, sage

Well it looks like you guys are going continue heading down the road to being a police state so. Mind you if Corbyn wins you'll be a sharia state. Best of luck.

>>BASED POLAND HAS NO TERRORIST ATTACKS
Polish inside is proud

>estonia
Wat?

This timeline says otherwise
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-10866072

I assume natives who want independence.

WTF Kosovo ?

Separatists

shut the fuck up nigger, BUMP

>Corsica
>Basque country
>Ukraine
>terrorism
you wot m8 ?

Even so,it's still lies.

I honestly don't know (amn't actually in Malta). I wish Malta well though. One of Europe's last kind of Christian countries.

crusades when?

What is difficult about this situation?

Surplus populations must be eliminated, not only in the countries they invade, but also in their homelands.

Simply eradicate the pathogens where you find them, in the West, as well as at the source. If your "government" will not allow such a thing, overthrow it. If many people oppose this reasonable and positive policy, hang them as traitors and seize their wealth for redistribution.

The only issue in the world today is the lack of will, and that is a direct result of the lack of leadership.

But as things continue to degrade, we may be sure that leaders will rise. It requires only men who are willing to sacrifice for their cause.

thanks appreciated, and mutal wishes of prosperity for you and the irish

Yes. It definitely is. I was just able deduce this from a few dots coinciding with arrests, so that's my guess

Terrorist attacks in Switzerland?
What? When?

How accurate is that map? I'm seeing dots that shouldn't be there desu

NOT
A
SINGLE
ONE
Y'all westcucks and kacaps can bant me all you want about cleaning toilets, and I'll still sit here with a stupid grin on my face, because no sandnigger is ever going to blow up on my street.
You cannot even comprehend how smug I am.

It could be it's only showing arrests for conspiring. Or an arbitrary combination of arrests and attacks is my guess. Dots definitely match a few arrests I know of. Don't know if it omits any attacks.

wow i had no idea

Did you read what I said?

There has never been a "terror attack" in and of those places. Cork, Waterford, Wexford, Galway, Clare, Mayo, Westmeath etc.

Your a tan, saying there were terror attacks in these places is like saying lads are out there planing semtex in the fucking yorkshire moors

Here's a picture of Co Clare

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/97/Burren_0513.JPG/1200px-Burren_0513.JPG

I bet ISIS are dying to hit that

Here's Offaly

offalyexpress.ie/resizer/750/563/true/1479489238321.jpg--tall_tales_and_glossary_from_the_rich_pageant_of_kildare_bog_life.jpg?1479489239000

They want to blow up the bog? Did they get sick of footing turf?

If you live in poland, chances are you live closer to a terrorist attack then me (me slightly southeast of the inwards "bend" in the swedish border against norway, where norway starts getting thinner).

im confused does he reside in malta or ireland , as of current?

"terror"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Estonian_Ministry_of_Defence_attack

>after 911
something is wrong here

I didn't know we had two?

wait, there was a terror attack in Romania?
for real? i remember a terror attack being stopped about 10 years ago but that's about it

The map is bullshit.

what are the ones in Romania. Couldn't find anything.

That's Northern Ireland. Fuck those cunts

Why are potato niggers eternally butthurt?

The OP is wrong. There's no way the IRA commited that many attacks after 911

Old gommie russian cunt with a pistol in the MoD