Listen up you conservative hillybilly trash. You don’t own this country. This country is not yours...

Listen up you conservative hillybilly trash. You don’t own this country. This country is not yours.m The United States was a nation founded on immigration. Where individuals from the 3rd world could leave behind their destitute situations and come to the land of opportunity to become the masters of their destiny. That is what has made the United States so successful. We allowed the best of the best to come here and contribute to our economy and communities. And you want to deport millions of immigrants who are doing the jobs that you don’t even want to do and look down upon? LOL you stupid republicraps make me laugh. Also lets talk about guns. Why do you need an ar15 with a 20 round clip? What possible use could it serve other than slaughter human beings? And what the fuck is it with republicans and lifted trucks with big v8’s? Small dick syndrome? The south isn’t going to rise again. What is going to rise is human decency and compassion bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Illegal immigrants don't pay federal taxes which fund state run institutions like road maintenance, police stations and fire services,
While legal immigrants are lawful, hard working tax payers, who have nothing to hide and are willing to remain documented as a sign of their compliance with the law.

This is the difference between the two groups, one doesn't want to follow the law while the other seeks to subvert and remove dollars from circulation leading to the further decline of local businesses.

All they have to do is follow the law and document themselves, which isn't a hard thing to do if you have a solid education or trade you can use as leverage in order to secure a work Visa.

>The United States was a nation founded on immigration. Where individuals from the 3rd world could leave behind their destitute situations and come to the land of opportunity to become the masters of their destiny.
jej
>europe
>third world

Illegal immigrants don't pay federal taxes which fund state run institutions like road maintenance, police stations and fire services,
While legal immigrants are lawful, hard working tax payers, who have nothing to hide and are willing to remain documented as a sign of their compliance with the law.

This is the difference between the two groups, one doesn't want to follow the law while seeking to subvert and remove dollars from circulation leading to the further decline of local businesses. While the other pays taxes.

All they have to do is follow the law and document themselves, which isn't a hard thing to do if you have a solid education or trade you can use as leverage in order to secure a work Visa.

I always wanted a truck like that but they only sell shitty Toyotas here.

The political right keeps the political left alive. You need us a lot more than we need you.

Yeah immigration of our forefathers.

which make us the rightful owner of this country.

is that a 70s c-10? never really been a truck guy but that thing sure gives me the fizz.

>Also lets talk about guns. Why do you need an ar15 with a 20 round clip? What possible use could it serve other than slaughter human beings?

Isn't the whole purpose of the second amendment? To bear arms so you could fight a tyrannical government?
Btw ar15 is a joke. In my country kids in favelas have better guns.

daily reminder that the mexican conquest of america is as equally justifiable as the american conquest of the US

Fuck has the monkey on the left got a FAL?

It was founded by immigrants alright. White ones

>nation "founded" on immigration
>back when the entire hemisphere was almost empty
>well we better just keep taking in immigrants regardless of consequences. Our ability to absorb them, or their ability to assimilate

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

30 caliber clip

Everyone is a motel occupant, merely a tourist in his own country

Yep

Brazil is fucking wild, ima happy were I am
If you impost milions of Niggers that are illiterate in their own language, than you are not gettin thos "best" to build your country retard

Wow a 30 magazine clip, that's a lot of boolits

3rd World didn't exist when the country was founded.

America Is the richest Nation on the globe but no longer has thehighest standard of living and until we get that back I will be vehemently opposed to open boarders and global trade deals that offshore American labor.

The outsourcing of labor has utterly destroyed the middle class which has been the number one reason the immigrants originally came here to be a part of in the first place.

That truck.....

>haha America is historically racist and xenophobic but it was built on nonwhite immigration haha

I miss the days of carburetors and engines you could fix yourself without a $4,000 computer.

You lost, get over it.

they wouldn't let you into canada would they OP?