WAIT. You are telling me that there are famous people browsing this shithole right now?

WAIT. You are telling me that there are famous people browsing this shithole right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone and no one is famous here.

Taylor Swift here :^)

Adolf Hitler here :^)

Yup, Don Lemon and John Brennan both shitpost here. Who did you think made all those BLACKED threads?

my dads a jerk

Does "oh that guy in [insert movie]" count?

Yep. Rich & famous guy here posting from my mantion & my yot.

why do you care if they do here they are just another user that shit posts like the rest of us

sure. why are you here?

>Tim Cuckdecker
>Famous

Hello

are you the amnesia patient?

Even bongs know who I am. I work in the film industry.

Yes. That's about all. Peace out.

Huzzah.

Yes, I am here. My name is Anonymous, I post a lot here on Sup Forums, most thread are just me talking to myself, unfortunately, this thread being one of them. I am the alpha-omega autist.

this made me like Taylor Swift even more shes cooler than Katy Perry

are you the famous hacker they call "anonymos" ?

Are you the French guy at the start of Inglorious Bastards and Spotless?

Soros checking in

how can he be so boring yet so comfy at the same time?

God I hope Mel Gibson is here

Why not? Looking for anime as a kid back around 04 i stumbled upon Sup Forums. Browsed for a while then left. Came back in 08 and never left. Or do you mean Sup Forums in particular?

Am I?
I can't remember...

We unironically all want to be him. NEET life while earning a living browsing Sup Forums.

That's about all.

yeah, Sup Forums. This "ideology" is not so famous in Jewllywood. You must feel like an outcast

>shes cooler than Katy Perry
That's not very hard, given her recent "let's get rid of borders and love each other, man" quote. Besides, we already declared Tay to be /ourgirl/ a long time ago. Consider this: of her long list of boyfriends, not a single one is black.

You betcha. Reveal yourself, mister.

t. Taylor Swift

hella jealous of those garden plots he was showing off the other day

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

Merkel here, I need to get my feedback somewhere.
If you rage I know I'm doing everything right.

I haven't watched any of his garden videos yet, does he swirl his tea as regularly as his normal vids? If so, I'm in.

Taylor I love you! Stay the way you are! Love will find you.

eh. I dont go out of my way to advertise my beliefs (just how I was raised i do love a good conversation but time and a place kinda thing) but I never lie about them either. Its suprising alot people with the stereotypical bleeding heart and progressive personas alot of put up in interviews and social media are actually quite open to conversations in private. Their views are may be extreme far left or bias against southerns/trump voters/Christian/etc etc but 1 on 1 theyre good people. I always thought that was a bit hypocritical but its better than the ones who actually are full sjw both public and private.

I dunno but this 'Anonymous' guy is a real asshole.

Yes, of course, but please, call me Sup Forums.

I write semi well-known novels...Thinking about a way to make some books that slowly red-pill people without (((them))) realizing what I'm doing.

it would have been more convincing to state that you are a T*rk

Unfortunately

Have my (You), got a kek out of me

Anyone who is secrely /oneofus/ or open to conservative views?

yea and if people find out who i am i would get rekt by fans

I believe all people are open to discussions in 1 to 1. This is the problem that society has created a "taboo" that blocks personal beliefs from spreading out, unless they check all the political correct boxes. This "taboo" originated from Hollywood.. You should do something about it

We won't tell anyone, we promise. give us a clue at least :)

be super vague

sir Sean Connery here. i browse Sup Forums since 2002 and if there's one i learned from this place is that if a woman needs a slap, goddamnit i'll give it to her

Wtf from eceleb to straight groupie ?
Sage and report

And I love you, TOO, fellow non-famous anons! Keep an eye out for the next album, coming *soon*. There will be a song somewhere in there about Sup Forums. ...Just a hunch, though.

Behind all those Aus posts. Murican aus hybrid...

Yes, Grüß Gott

something we should pay attention to? Like lyrics or smth?

be a little less vague

Christopher Lambert here

Eminem here.

Got redpilled as fucked but hesitating to make my new LP