100% superior aryan genes- how can non-whites even compete?

100% superior aryan genes- how can non-whites even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFOErVWlsxg
youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still better than the best nigger, spic, Muslim, or Irishman

Damn those are some nice boots

youtube.com/watch?v=dFOErVWlsxg
Nice reference, mate! I thought I was the only one here who listened to redpilled music.

What the fuck is that shit

Holy fuck he looks like the guy in medievil

Redpilled music.

Hoodrat niggatry is bluepilled incarnate my dude.
Are you a nigger?

lmao

No. I understand: it's new to you, but it's really redpilled if you listen to the meaning.
For example, the song I showed you was about Zionist control of the West if you analyse the lyrics.
This one is about some little Muslim boy praying to Allah in his Mosque: youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
It's proper red-pilled bruv.

lmao

the kikes and the chinks are the true masters of the earth

they own almost EVERYTHING and everything else they control

they're smarter, fuck better (no big cock but big population), and their average IQs are like in the 130's

so fuck all that Aryan supremacy bullshit, the chinkike supremacy starts now

That man has a heart in the right place, but do you?

Tonga VPN how the fuck do they even manage to get a server in there?

Fuck off nong.

I fucking knew it. I knew these Prussian larpers look like this. Maybe you should just move to Oberschlesien?

The Asians are laughing at you right now

FUCK user, this shit is gonna have me saying BEWTS in my head for the next three days

>First of all
Most of the modern day (((((neo-nazis))))) are literally paid by the Government, at least in Germany. These Groups consist of Homeless, Punks or people who simply look like they stop speeding cars with their Face for a living.
Most of them are utter imbeciles, some close to not even human, with the goal to highjack anything right wing and therefore get it associated with the bunch of genetically degenerate filth that they are.
That is in fact one of the Main problems with Nationalism in Germany. Any attempt at it gets you associated with the Filth in OPs pic, which keeps most people away from it

>Second
Its disgusting that these people utilise things from the German Empire, a Country that had nothing to do with anything bad, that wasnt common curtesy at the time. They pull traditional Pictures and Things of German Patriotism into their mess and associate with them, a group of people who are failures for a living.

Lurk moar, your normie is showing